GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

isn't the first ban 24 hours?

isn't the first ban 24 hours?
I made a fake for the first time against my lv 50's and some friends acc ... yes I knew I would be banned, but as the first one should be 24 hrs, not 72. I was convinced, but I expected to take 24 hrs as the first ban. IT IS IN THE RULES, the first ban is 24 hrs, why did I take 72 ??
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
yep

I made a fake for the first time against my lv 50's and some friends acc ... yes I knew I would be banned, but as the first one should be 24 hrs, not 72. I was convinced, but I expected to take 24 hrs as the first ban. IT IS IN THE RULES, the first ban is 24 hrs, why did I take 72 ??

yes you are right... there should be but in case of Crazybee he bans all for 72h he doesnt even care...
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
you can read the rules and see where it says the first ban is 24 and the following more.
Or you can ask Neco that he knows the rules. Even when there is nothing to announce the hours he creates it in his head.
(a lot of time talking to derrick, he stay like that)
at least you have something I like about others, admit that you did fakes.
try not to do it again and everything will be fine
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

IT IS IN THE RULES, the first ban is 24 hrs, why did I take 72 ??

Law-breaking with having multiple accounts
Playing both of your characters at the same time or any their interaction with each other.
Providing fake information on accounts logged from the same computer.
Unfair levelling - fighting with characters specially created for that purpose.
Possible punishments for law-breakings above:
1. Silencing player.
2. Temporarily or permanent account blocking (banning).
Punishments could be combined or delayed.
there is no specific time in rules 😕
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

there is no specific time in rules 😕

I'm sorry, but in my gunrox time, the first ban on the account was 24 hours, then 72 and so permanent
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

I made a fake for the first time against my lv 50's and some friends acc ... yes I knew I would be banned, but as the first one should be 24 hrs, not 72. I was : convinced, but I expected to take 24 hrs as the first ban. IT IS IN THE RULES, the first ban is 24 hrs, why did I take 72 ??

you have to be satisfied for being banned 72 hours in the past i lost was the ip and a lot of acc together : D: D : D: D: D
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

I'm sorry, but in my gunrox time, the first ban on the account was 24 hours, then 72 and so permanent

im sorry too but the moderators act according to the rules, not to your gunrox time
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

some people say
1) 24h
2) 48h
3) 72h
4) forever
and they have 100% sure about this...
anyway... better you play with no Fakes and get 0h 😎
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him