GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Artifact Market is coming

1 2 3 4

We are about to release to general public new feature - Artifact Market.
This market will allow players to trade arts for Enkord Cash among each other in a safe and convenient way. You will be able to buy, sell, browse items, do private deals and auctions. Time of cheating sellers are over.
Today we've added Artifact Market for admins to test. Within this week it will be available to all players of level 20 or higher for extensive testing and afterwards to the general public. Stay tuned.
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Mercado de Artefatos chegando...
Nós estamos prestes a lançar para o publico em geral um novo recurso - Mercado de Artefatos.
Com este recurso jogadores poderão trocar artefatos entre si por Enkord Cash de forma prática e segura. Você poderá comprar, vender, ver itens, fazer negociações privadas e Leilões. Roubo de itens/artefatos nunca mais.
Este recurso foi implementado hoje para testes e está disponível somente para os administradores. Nesta semana ele vai estar disponível para jogadores de nível 20 ou superior para maiores testes, e após isso será liberado para todo o jogo. Fiquem ligados.
Edited 2 hours, 59 minutes later by .
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

This market will allow players to trade arts for Enkord Cash among each other in a safe and convenient way. You will be able to buy, sell, browse items, do private deals and auctions. Time of cheating sellers are over.
Today we've added Artifact Market for admins to test. Within this week it will be available to all players of level 20 or higher for extensive testing and afterwards to the general public. Stay tuned.

great update no more scammers 😁
hope it comes soon
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Realy nice Update im loving it alot ☺
Hope i can be one of the selected players to test it ☺
Anyways hope this update will be a good start for some good deals
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

cant u give it for lvl 18+ players, please? 😉
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

cant u give it for lvl 18+ players, please? 😉

20+ is only for initial testing. Once tested it will be for everyone.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
yay, finaly you start to brige the too-big-gap betwin paying and non-paying citizens... hopefuly its only the begining.
looking forward
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
How long has this been requested by the players? I want to say for at least half a year, but I forget.
Something that's been long overdue is finally coming! Now where's the next major update so that I can get motivated to make a comeback?
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

How long has this been requested by the players? I want to say for at least half a year, but I forget.
Something that's been long overdue is finally coming! Now where's the next major update so that I can get motivated to make a comeback?

Good to hear from you man. But this year (I hope) you are not the only one to make a comeback. As I have spoken with Dewdundency and Notorious. They may return.
Nice update. Can't wait for clan system.
Edited 2 hours, 17 minutes later by .
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Im one of those guys that hate when new updates come like the gamble machine etc.. everything for cashers but this will be a nice thing for non casher to make some cash
i thogut i would never say it but great work 10/10 ☺
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Artefaktemarkt kommt demnächst
Wir stehen kurz vor der Veröffentlichung eines neuen Feature: Artefaktemarkt.
Dieser Markt wird es Spielern erlauben Artefakte für E-Cash untereinander auf sichere und bequeme Art zu handeln. Sie können Artikel kaufen, verkaufen, suchen, private Angebote und Auktionen veranstalten. Somit ist die Zeit von Betrug beim Handel vorbei.
Heute wurde der Artefaktemarkt zum Test für Administratoren hinzugefügt. Innerhalb der Woche wird er für alle Spieler mit Level 20 oder höher zugängig, damit er umfangreich getestet werden kann, um dann komplett veröffentlicht werden zu können. Sei gespannt.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Gunrox needed this update, great work!
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
its about Time :=) *opens space marine armor visor and smokes a cigar * .xD
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

a wonderfull update. keep up the good work berserker.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
but beresker the Proposal for what the lvl im lvl 8 can i join or no
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
I don't like it. The fact that you must BUY more enkord and cannot use your existing enkord to purchase artifacts means I will just trade in private and not use this feature. If i wanted to buy a 500 enkord magic, I am not going to recharge a minimum 5000 enkord using my credit card for each purchase. Get the hell out of here. Allow the auction house to use your existing enkord and it will be fixed.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Disappointment
Why can't I use the Enkord I have already charged to my account? It's not from super reward surveys etc.
Disappointing 😕
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Because this is the only way we can track money and prevent frauds. If we allow transfering cash from account this will lead to people charging with stolen credit card and then spreading cash all over the world thus makeing it impossible to revert and punish. With current option only 2 people are involved - seller and buyer, so when chargeback comes we know that one of those two people is guilty thus we block only their accounts.
I am not absolutely pleased about this situation, but we don't have much choice. It must be like it is or no market at all.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Btw. Read the Market-Rules you can see if you click the "?"- Button at market.
Or there: http://www.gunrox.com/guide/market/
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

Because this is the only way we can track money and prevent frauds. If we allow transfering cash from account this will lead to people charging with stolen credit card and then spreading cash all over the world thus makeing it impossible to revert and punish. With current option only 2 people are involved - seller and buyer, so when chargeback comes we know that one of those two people is guilty thus we block only their accounts.
I am not absolutely pleased about this situation, but we don't have much choice. It must be like it is or no market at all.

I understand your situation. Any chance of having a small amount of Enkord available for purchase with credit card? Then maybe more people will purchase.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

1 2 3 4

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him