GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Gunrox Updates and Version 2.0

Gunrox Updates and Version 2.0
Berserker and Astor I have a question, when are there coming new updates there are alot of problems in gunrox. An example, people that create a new account dont receive a new emergency code, so they never could open the shop again. Also I would like to help to make many new ideas and updates. Because I am also an game-designer and programmer.
Anyways please come back at Gunrox and update it again like before people will join.
Another question when there will come finally gunrox 2.0?
Greets, KH40SM0DE.
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
like it's been said so many times by Bers.
Gunrox 2 is a possibility if TT2 makes good enough money - Bers also has said that all the majors updates have been done to the game and there would be only very very micro small updates/no updates. Please browse the forum before posting a topic with the same question in it.
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him