GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

-NEON- KEEP CRASHING YOUR SERVER BERSERKER

-NEON- KEEP CRASHING YOUR SERVER BERSERKER
One more time, when -NEON- loses vs anyone, he just crash the server (do not ask me as it does)
I will attach the probs... I record a video, and someone else do it also.
*https://youtu.be/NLbt96KYBxA seba-2011 vs -NEON-
*https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVAV2hILwQ Gunrox : The-real_bros vs -NEON- (The Hacker)
berserker, the community is waiting for you to do something... it's not fair man
4 years ago Quote
4 years ago Quote
Reply to
Yes he did it again to me today at 11:03am Ukraine time on Wednesday 18th December. I beat him for the Junkyard #2 outpost after 1 hour of play and like the sore loser he is, he goes and crashes the server so that nobody got the outpost and we all get our items back.
This is a message to Neon. Hey you fucking coward! You are a fucking loser and you cant beat people fair and square so you have to cheat and make it so that nobody wins. What a sad fuckwit you are to have to cheat at online games because that is a sign that you are a loser in the real world and to stop being a loser in the online world, you have to cheat. I will pray for your death so that the world is rid of cancerous fuckwits like you. Nobody should respect such a loser like you and I will campaign to Berserker to have you removed from the game.
PS: Brain cancer is what I will pray for.
Love, Cruentus. xox
4 years ago Quote
4 years ago Quote
Reply to

One more time, when -NEON- loses vs anyone, he just crash the server (do not ask me as it does)
I will attach the probs... I record a video, and someone else do it also.
*https://youtu.be/NLbt96KYBxA seba-2011 vs -NEON-
*https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVAV2hILwQ Gunrox : The-real_bros vs -NEON- (The Hacker)
berserker, the community is waiting for you to do something... it's not fair man

you all liers, NEON great person, i know he never do this, and cant do this, fake video, all noobs hate him because he play with arts and kils all
4 years ago Quote
4 years ago Quote
Reply to

Yes he did it again to me today at 11:03am Ukraine time on Wednesday 18th December. I beat him for the Junkyard #2 outpost after 1 hour of play and like the sore loser he is, he goes and crashes the server so that nobody got the outpost and we all get our items back.
This is a message to Neon. Hey you fucking coward! You are a fucking loser and you cant beat people fair and square so you have to cheat and make it so that nobody wins. What a sad fuckwit you are to have to cheat at online games because that is a sign that you are a loser in the real world and to stop being a loser in the online world, you have to cheat. I will pray for your death so that the world is rid of cancerous fuckwits like you. Nobody should respect such a loser like you and I will campaign to Berserker to have you removed from the game.
PS: Brain cancer is what I will pray for.
Love, Cruentus. xox

you realy want people die for a game? and wish them cancer ? try fiind a doctor you have graves mental problems.
4 years ago Quote
4 years ago Quote
Reply to

you all liers, NEON great person, i know he never do this, and cant do this, fake video, all noobs hate him because he play with arts and kils all

2 different people posted videos of his trick to crash the server and I have seen it for myself. Yeah, you are spreading fake news like many trash human beings on this planet. This is why some people do deserve to die. Cheating will only lead to more cheating and nobody wins.
4 years ago Quote
4 years ago Quote
Reply to
must be fixed now
4 years ago Quote
4 years ago Quote
Reply to

must be fixed now

Yeah now that I know how to crash the server - "IT MUST BE FIXED NOW". What about when I mentioned it 4 months ago?
Its good that I know how because its become the equalizer i needed to balance against all those non stop cheaters who fake fame on Sundays to keep their unfair perks.
4 years ago Quote
4 years ago Quote
Reply to
hold on
Fixing the bug only ? you guys enkord team have to ban him or maybe bcz he from russia he friendly ?
we shoud be equal so ban neon that retarded
4 years ago Quote
4 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him