GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

GUNROX Birthday Discounts and Tournament!

1 2

Like always, GUNROX birthday on 9th of May is coming and so come birthday discounts and tournament.
Usually we to celebreate GUNROX birthday by doing a 30% discount for both individual and complete resets! But we appreciate people still staying with us and decided to do 50% off this year. Offer will be valid for a few days. Thanks to everyone who still playing and have faith in this game.
Also we are starting traditional birthday tournament (no arts, no clan perks). 200 000 E for the first place and 100 000 E for the second place is a good incentive, so you should join too while there is time.
Happy holiday and good luck in battle!
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
TOURNEY
MEN AND TOURNEY 15-19?????????
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
By the way, we are hoping to launch alpha-test stage 3 of Totem Tribe 2, and we plan to send out a new wave of invites into this get. Therefore, if you are veteran player of GUNROX, mature and can be helpful tester - register an account at www.totemtribe.com and send me your email (which you used to register there) via private message - and i will see if you can be invited.
We have mostly adult testers there, so if you are not ready to behave yourself - don't bother.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
bsk
I'm an adult, and I am a mature man
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Berserker ..
I have 2 Ideas for u and I hope u think about it
first idea : changing the traditional sales (which u make every event) with unusual surprise
like full free resets or giving cash to players or do some changes for gunrox (your game is dying)
-----------------
Second idea : is making gunrox for apple and android users with a personal server to play with it (with same gunrox accounts)

Finally I hope u do some new things
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

I'm an adult, and I am a mature man

Thank you for letting us know.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

Thank you for letting us know.

I Was Going To Comment About Your Comment But I'am Too Tired For That
Oops..i Just Did
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
I am hetero
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Are you going to do something about fakers?
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
kkkkkk

[12:25:43]berserker: Voltron you dream ....... 🙄 😉
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

yes he needs to ban all c2a members and their leader who keeps sending his fakers to low clans to let him win in outposts and attacks ...
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
People will always fake due to basically no new members on-which is making it hard to fight as they always just 1v1 each other so there is no one in random so i get a little lonely ☹ you really need to spend so time upgrading gunrox such as new maps game types etc just please something :L
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
CASH DID NOT COME -.-
i charged like 15k and only come 6k lol ? 😡
WTF should i do ???
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Really ??
I charged 32K and only came 11K .. kidding me .. ??? 😡😡😕:confused
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
gunrox 1 2 e
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
acount to tt2
breserker i have acc in gunrox for long time if u can give me link to make a player in that new game i no want to start from lvl 1
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Waiting a new begins.....

Like always, GUNROX birthday on 9th of May is coming and so come birthday discounts and tournament.
Usually we to celebreate GUNROX birthday by doing a 30% discount for both individual and complete resets! But we appreciate people still staying with us and decided to do 50% off this year. Offer will be valid for a few days. Thanks to everyone who still playing and have faith in this game.
Also we are starting traditional birthday tournament (no arts, no clan perks). 200 000 E for the first place and 100 000 E for the second place is a good incentive, so you should join too while there is time.
Happy holiday and good luck in battle!

i love gunrox berserker, but your game have a principal problem, you need associate with other payment options, example: i too play wakfu, (you should check their payment options) the items at this game can be purchased since Colombia with methods in this country how efecty or baloto, FAST AND EASILY,in your game we need credit cards or low methods for pay, you can sayme the day when i can buy E cash using this easy method and i will back to this game ☺
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Hahsss
😁 i wait 10-14 and i win ☺)
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
BUGS AND SITE
why the site was not updated Gunrox?
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
berserker
( berserker )
I have a good idea I wish I could do :
That provide the cash to any one do charge do sale for cash charging and if do this i am First one need charge and Ty
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him