GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

3x3 Clan Tournament

1 2

3x3 Clan Tournament
Clan Tournament
BY Crazybee and Andres

Welcome to an attempt of trying to organize a 3v3 GUNROX Clan tournament

IMPORTANT!
This is a test tournament, issues will occur and we will attempt our best to handle them quickly if any arise, this is also a learning experience for everyone!

PRIZE POOL:
1st place: 10000 Enkord Cash to each player

Requirements:
Clan members only!
Levels: Team level limit cannot exceed 96
Format: Best of 3 (first team to win 2 games advance on to the next round)
Locations: Clover Quarters, Mystic Forest and Memorial Boulevard (players can agree what map to play, if they cannot come to an agreement then it will follow this format: Clover Quarters, Mystic Forest, Memorial Boulevard.)
Start Time: 24/07/2020 18:00(6PM) GMT
Artifacts Allowed: No
Clan Perks Allowed: Yes

Rules:
All GUNROX Rules apply to this tournament. Breaking any of them will lead to a disqualification from the tournament.
Using Artifacts will lead to a disqualification from the tournament.

How to join:
Comment down below with the name of your clan, the names and the levels of the accounts that will play the tournament.
(for example: Team ENKORD, Zhannet(20), VanHellsing(20), Berserker(42))
And you're done! Once the tournament has started, the teams will be seeded and displayed here and then you are able to set a time for the match with your opponents ☺

Playing the Tournament:
Crazybee will be spectating the tournament matches to make sure no artifacts are used, if you are caught using arts, your team will be disqualified from the tournament. In the case that Crazybee is unavailable to spectate the match, it is highly recommended that the players record the games themselves as proof.
Match times will be determined by both of the teams playing against each other, if a time can't be found, one will be set by the organizers.

Registered Teams: (Min. 2 registered Clans needed to start tournament)
Arab Fighters
Cherry (36) - PoliceMan (30) - Strawberry (30)
Toxicity
Heliosphere lvl 50 - Meklord lvl 35 - JabTakHaiJaan- lvl 10

GL & HF
If you have any questions, feel free to ask down below!
Edited 2 weeks, 2 days later by . Reason: Added teams, removed a random name.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
There is litteraly 10 player playing this game out there.
You planing play against Dani's accs? 😁
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
GROM IN
we didnt decide wich accs we will use, but for sure we in. We preffer to play 3x3 50s, anyway, not big deal 😉
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Henrique participating is gg
subscribed GROM! 😎
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Being in a clan doesn't worth anymore cuz of perks and this game have not enough player for such a big event.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

Being in a clan doesn't worth anymore cuz of perks and this game have not enough player for such a big event.

If you consider 6 people to be a big event, then you are a funny chap
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

Clan Tournament
BY Crazybee, Cherry and Andres

Welcome to an attempt of trying to organize a 3v3 GUNROX Clan tournament

IMPORTANT!
This is a test tournament, issues will occur and we will attempt our best to handle them quickly if any arise, this is also a learning experience for everyone!

PRIZE POOL:
1st place: 10000 Enkord Cash to each player

Requirements:
Clan members only!
Levels: Team level limit cannot exceed 96
Format: Best of 3 (first team to win 2 games advance on to the next round)
Locations: Clover Quarters, Mystic Forest and Memorial Boulevard (players can agree what map to play, if they cannot come to an agreement then it will follow this format: Clover Quarters, Mystic Forest, Memorial Boulevard.)
Start Time: 24/07/2020 18:00(6PM) GMT
Artifacts Allowed: No
Clan Perks Allowed: Yes

Rules:
All GUNROX Rules apply to this tournament. Breaking any of them will lead to a disqualification from the tournament.
Using Artifacts will lead to a disqualification from the tournament.

How to join:
Comment down below with the name of your clan, the names and the levels of the accounts that will play the tournament.
(for example: Team ENKORD, Zhannet(20), VanHellsing(20), Berserker(42))
And you're done! Once the tournament has started, the teams will be seeded and displayed here and then you are able to set a time for the match with your opponents ☺

Playing the Tournament:
Crazybee will be spectating the tournament matches to make sure no artifacts are used, if you are caught using arts, your team will be disqualified from the tournament. In the case that Crazybee is unavailable to spectate the match, it is highly recommended that the players record the games themselves as proof.
Match times will be determined by both of the teams playing against each other, if a time can't be found, one will be set by the organizers.

Registered Teams: (Min. 2 registered Clans needed to start tournament)

GL & HF
If you have any questions, feel free to ask down below!

same map can be played twice?
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
its too much waste of ressources and time if u gotta win 2 times every round.
u will end up wasting more than 10k E,
i suggest whoever win 1 game pass like a tree tournament
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

I'll be more than happy to listen how a lvl 50 armed for 4-6 games can cost more than 10k E
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

I'll be more than happy to listen how a lvl 50 armed for 4-6 games can cost more than 10k E

it is 3x3 tournament....
there are builds that cost 1k per game , and u gotta arm all accs to play, naturally,
lets say 10 clans participate , that means one of them gonna fight about 20 games, u telling me u can arm 3 accounts for 20 games with less than 10k E?
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

it is 3x3 tournament....
there are builds that cost 1k per game , and u gotta arm all accs to play, naturally,
lets say 10 clans participate , that means one of them gonna fight about 20 games, u telling me u can arm 3 accounts for 20 games with less than 10k E?

if you think 10 clans will participate, you are already delusional. Arming yourself and your friends shouldn't be an issue, since, after all, fake reffing is not an issue for you ☺
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

if you think 10 clans will participate, you are already delusional. Arming yourself and your friends shouldn't be an issue, since, after all, fake reffing is not an issue for you ☺

actually arming isnt a problem for me yes, but unfortunately faking refs is an issue now 😁 since the only time am online i spend it on megas,
anyway i will play with Toxicity clan, havent decided accounts yet
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Hello
I'll ask my friends Electronic and Thanos if they want to participate. 😉 It'll be GR ALLIANCE then.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

You can also do a round robin tournament. Each clan fights every clan and the team with the best record wins (or the top 2 teams with the best record play a final). That way you can start the tournament even if you have an uneven amount of clans.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

You can also do a round robin tournament. Each clan fights every clan and the team with the best record wins (or the top 2 teams with the best record play a final). That way you can start the tournament even if you have an uneven amount of clans.

Dude the only reason this isnt gonna work is because time zones we barely can make mega after waiting 30 minutes for 1 player and we all playing at the our free time... imagine that 10 players need to be online as the same time and that they are not working, not sleeping or something like that... IMPOSSIBLE
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

Dude the only reason this isnt gonna work is because time zones we barely can make mega after waiting 30 minutes for 1 player and we all playing at the our free time... imagine that 10 players need to be online as the same time and that they are not working, not sleeping or something like that... IMPOSSIBLE

you wont have to wait for other team to start, its gonna work like a regular TOURNAMENT, if one of the clans doesnt show up, then it counts as loss
Edited 2 minutes later by .
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

Not sure why that seems to be an issue for you considering you aren't playing the tournament in the first place ☺
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

This could work also but the issue is that players will just get bored and start complaining, as much as I did think about it and try to implement it, it'll just be a pain in the ass imho, although, with the success(hopefully this one actually starts and finishes)of this tournament, we can definitely look towards higher prizes and different styles to find the best system for everyone.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

or like u said , we separate teams to groups ( 2 for example ), and the 4 remaining clans fight in a minimized tree tournament ( TOP 1-A vs TOP 2-B / TOP 2-A vs TOP 1-B )
also the LEAGUE TABLE might work too, all clans fight in a specific order, and u get 1 POINT for winning, 0 POINT for losing, then after all matches are played, IF THERE ARE CLANS WITH SAME POINTS, they play a TREE TOURNAMENT to gain more points and avoid the DRAW scenario

This would be ideal, yes - but it comes down to the issue that you brought up before, players investing more EC than they would potentially win from the tournament itself, although, if this tournament does start and finishes, we can definitely look towards future tournaments with bigger prizes and try different systems of playing the matches to find the best system for everyone ☺
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
when u think about it, even REGULAR TOURNAMENTS are costy,
again like u mentioned, this tournament isnt about the prize, the prize is simply a motivation,
the MAIN POINT is that we , the remaning players, can create something ourselves to keep the game alive, it might seems hard and complicated at the beginning, but once people get used to it , like u said we might invent something new and playable by everyone
i think we can start with 4-6 clans, try to RECORD the games and share them to give a PREVIEW about this new PROJECT
count me in the tournament
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him