GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Big Gun Number One changes

1 2 3 4

Like we've been discussing this on forums, we've introduced some changes to the most controversal weapon of GUNROX - Big Gun Number One.
With this update when you used any clan perk which affects shot together with Big Gun weapon, the weapon becomes overloaded and you have 50% chance of hitting yourself.
We've made it because Big Gun was means to be ultimate one-shot weapon and applying clan perks on top of that ultimate power it just too powerful. Therefore limiting it's usage down to some suicide potential is more reasonable than disabling clan perks for this gun altogether.
This weapon is still very powerful, so those players who have proper skill should not be affected that mush. If you intentionally reset only to experience the imba intentionally - it's your loss, cause extremely imbalanced weapons (like Big Gun was) are fixed in GUNROX of regular basis.
On a side note for those who didn't knew - friend list size is increased from 5 to 10 so let's all be friends ☺
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

And why do you think a melee weapon should not beat shotgun in face-to-face combat? Shotguns have other benefits: can hit multiple enemies with one shot, higher single shot damage, ranged attack (can shoot through windows and penetrable obstacles like bushes or wood), more AP instead of MP with bonus perks etc. Also spanner needs 10 more skill points to use.
Summing all this up, only logical conclusion is that something would be very wrong, if spanner would not beat neo in in 1x1 combat situation.

i agree 100% 😁
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Blow up on Concentration Perk?
Lol.
I experienced blowing myself up...
--- in wide open area
--- with concentration perk
and i still blow-up?
What is the percentage of that happening?
This is just silly.
I can see retaliation perk... with 30-70 chance of blow-up.
But i can't see concentration perk causing same thing.
CLEAR SHOT... strong concentration perk.
and yet... die?
that's just stupid. really.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
maybe make it that perk have 50% to work not make it blow your self up
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

Lol.
I experienced blowing myself up...
--- in wide open area
--- with concentration perk
and i still blow-up?
What is the percentage of that happening?
This is just silly.
I can see retaliation perk... with 30-70 chance of blow-up.
But i can't see concentration perk causing same thing.
CLEAR SHOT... strong concentration perk.
and yet... die?
that's just stupid. really.

only you still need concentration in wide open, idiot.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Think about this, you honestly can't just give this a 50% chance to explode on the user for ALL the clan perks. What if I use satellite and want to shoot at that target? Will it have that same 50% chance to explode on me? Just think about that, I don't want to be in a mega satellite someone and next thing I know BOOM my big gun explodes on me kills me that guy this other guy that coward and everybody else near me.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

Think about this, you honestly can't just give this a 50% chance to explode on the user for ALL the clan perks. What if I use satellite and want to shoot at that target? Will it have that same 50% chance to explode on me? Just think about that, I don't want to be in a mega satellite someone and next thing I know BOOM my big gun explodes on me kills me that guy this other guy that coward and everybody else near me.

then dont use big gun.
oh wait, your lvl 12.
you might try to play WITH or AGAINST big gun before saying this update is not fair.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
I blow up with big gun tnx berserker for best update ever, i hope money you gain from my reset that i will make you give for medicene😡😡😡
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

Think about this, you honestly can't just give this a 50% chance to explode on the user for ALL the clan perks. What if I use satellite and want to shoot at that target?

You should read the news more attentively. It will blow up if you use clan perk which AFFECTS the shot. Satellite does not affect your shout so it won't cause Big Gun to become overloaded.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
good update from a noob admin !!! now outlaws will lose all outposts 😁
look for ur last update ( fames update ) it s bullshit ... cuz i get ban for it and me never did a fake fame or had acc in noxios !!!! fix that update !!
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Nothing to worry ! !

Good that i don't have to worry about the upgrade.
I too far from lvl 50 !
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
good work bers very good job nOOOOOOOOOOOOt
now allmost no one use wupen :-)
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

good work bers very good job nOOOOOOOOOOOOt
now allmost no one use wupen :-)

this is the proof that this update is good, your group of noob whit no skill who used it because u dont need any tactic to win whit big gun number 1 + perk...
there is another proof is ranger still use these big gun, yeh, the sureshot one. ☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

this is the proof that this update is good, your group of noob whit no skill who used it because u dont need any tactic to win whit big gun number 1 + perk...
there is another proof is ranger still use these big gun, yeh, the sureshot one. ☺

pwend no be funny cuz wite no perk reltion sureshoot big gune will no help vs art armors 66% solid + 16 shlter units,
so dont talk big when 2 last games that i played wite no big gune i win vs your clan and sarcin .
all i say or make change in big gune or make the % of hit your slef when use this wupen be difrant cuz for now its stuped :-(
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
I wanted reset for big gun but I had luck i dont did it 😁 if y just waste of cash ☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
problem ,
Spend Money For Nothing , =.= ☹☹
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
lol
cool gun
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
berserker when do you sell this game to someone else we are bored from your noob updates we want someone active and someone who rise this game
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
sell?
think, sell is probnot better. cause the servers for gunrox are really expensive, bers need hire people for updates and that kinda stuff. so if he sells gunrox to someone else then that guy is prob gonna raise the prices even higher.
main problem of gunrox is to low people, so we need more people. come with ideas for that.
and about biggun, change chance of working perk to 50% is mb better. caus e only 1 shot, so need be little overpowered..., if you want you can increase weight from 1 rocket, and make change back so perks work. but then all need reset again so thats not gonna work :S
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

main problem of gunrox is to low people, so we need more people. come with ideas for that.

that is reason why he should do something with this game like more medails/weapons/levels there is a HUGE amount of thing that gunrox need
btw i dont see any ads of gunrox at any webpage .. gunrox need good trailer and put it to some webpage like facebook (if its possible) ☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
berserker you did nothing ,the problem was not the big gun
the problem is the RETALIATION
even noobs can win with it !

(with retaliation perks )
295 rgd42 on Soild imp power with 7 ap shelter ..
the avanger shot on soild imp power 223 ...
+
bers, you should
fix the retaliation (make it just for 5ap guns )
and 120 skill guns
1- big gun wight should back like before
2-plusastor should is a bad gun for 120 skill
Edited 2 minutes later by .
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

1 2 3 4

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him