GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

New Server and Fakers Cleanup

1 2 3

To enhance the experience of our loyal fans who are still with us playing this game few days ago we have moved the game to a new and better server. Hopefully now it will be more responsive and lag less.
That was also a good reason to pay some attention and clean up the game a little. It is unfair that our supporters invest their hard earned money into the game, while all kinds of fakers gain advantage for free through cheating.
Therefore I have put some time to do a deep investigation and banned over 500 fakers today. I am not talking about just low level clones that can be created again in no time. I am also referring to mature fakers with 30, 40 and 50 level accounts. There were plenty of them banned as well.
Hopefully it will make the GUNROX world a litttle bit brighter to all the fair players.
Thanks for staying with us,
Bers.
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

🙄 lets say you call some ppl to play gunrox but come and play , but no cash like you hve , they will be the same looking for fakes and stuff, this is like all about the cash

This is true, I have asked roughly 100 people to play Gunrox, most of them see it on youtube and say no thanks. The few that try it don't like it immediately and of the 3 that have actually played it, they stopped playing within a week. Their reason? TOO EXPENSIVE!!!
I can understand that not everyone likes this type of game but for those that want to try it, you immediately put them off by how expensive it is compared to other games.
PS: Haven't the Russian army bombed your house and killed you yet Berserker? I couldn't think of a more evil and greedy person that is deserving of being blown into a million pieces of putrid flesh and brittle bones.
Edited 3 minutes later by .
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
every since this update Toxicity been slippin and I hope they fall out of top 10 for annoying me -_-
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

This is true, I have asked roughly 100 people to play Gunrox, most of them see it on youtube and say no thanks. The few that try it don't like it immediately and of the 3 that have actually played it, they stopped playing within a week. Their reason? TOO EXPENSIVE!!!
I can understand that not everyone likes this type of game but for those that want to try it, you immediately put them off by how expensive it is compared to other games.
PS: Haven't the Russian army bombed your house and killed you yet Berserker? I couldn't think of a more evil and greedy person that is deserving of being blown into a million pieces of putrid flesh and brittle bones.

Bersker lives in Kiev so no, also if berserker is supposed to live from this game with low activity it has to cost a bit to play.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

To enhance the experience of our loyal fans who are still with us playing this game few days ago we have moved the game to a new and better server. Hopefully now it will be more responsive and lag less.
That was also a good reason to pay some attention and clean up the game a little. It is unfair that our supporters invest their hard earned money into the game, while all kinds of fakers gain advantage for free through cheating.
Therefore I have put some time to do a deep investigation and banned over 500 fakers today. I am not talking about just low level clones that can be created again in no time. I am also referring to mature fakers with 30, 40 and 50 level accounts. There were plenty of them banned as well.
Hopefully it will make the GUNROX world a litttle bit brighter to all the fair players.
Thanks for staying with us,
Bers.

come back and make new update ☺ we are boring.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
ill never leave gunrox, too many memories I don't want to lose.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
Outpost bug has been fixed.
There will be no more register after the attack/defend of a outpost.
No more multi attacks possible.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
berserker
come back gunrox please ☺
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
bann him pls
[14:09:23] nabed20142014: FormFacil.com/Mohanad/Cash <<<< 50% Chance to work TRY YOU'R LUCK!
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

[14:09:23] nabed20142014: FormFacil.com/Mohanad/Cash <<<< 50% Chance to work TRY YOU'R LUCK!

Wrong Forum.
Wrong Proof.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Good man , but gunrox need updates man , mor armed and map , plez man do that
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Good man , but gunrox need updates man , mor armed and map , plez man do that

This will not happen.
The new ideas for updates will be used for Gunrox 2.... IF Enkord earns enough money ☺
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
GUNROX is Dead
Gunrox is dead Cash System is bad , Getting cash is Hard without charging, Players fake because of leak of cash, and No thing new the Same battles same items Mods are too lazy to update game I prefer playing Pacman than this game,
I quit.
Edited 2 minutes later by *DELETED*.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
this game dead i think☺
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Problems still remain - in fact things are worse now that u significantly reduced the population by not solving the ROOT CAUSES of the problems in the game.
#1: Players fake because the game is too expensive.
#2: Less players than ever online. 38 players on my peak playing time. Give me AI to fight against because I cannot level up against players because there is nobody my level to fight against.
#3: Fame system is stupid. Players that own multiple clans just make their members play each other to ensure a high amount of points each week. Solution: DON'T ALLOW CLANS TO CHOOSE WHO THEY FAME AGAINST - make a tournament system with randomized levels so that level 50s don't rule every fame game. Force clans to have a mix of levels.
#4: Outposts should have a level re-balance. Some of these outposts make level 31s and 41s completely useless. All levels should be able to fit. Change the allowable levels to participate in outposts; only allow level 50s in ice valley so that they aren't an automatic win in most outposts.

TRUE! expensive game, i want back but i am agree with you, PLEASE, REBORN THE GAME WITH THAT COMMENT !!!!, i can help if gunrox take this suggestions and i could pay for this game!
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
we may help, but enkord may let us help and do anything

TRUE! expensive game, i want back but i am agree with you, PLEASE, REBORN THE GAME WITH THAT COMMENT !!!!, i can help if gunrox take this suggestions and i could pay for this game!

If gunrox improvee this conditions, i will help with my page of games for afiliate several players of the world of games
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
berseke
Gunrox 2 is a waste not hold a candle to the original Gunrox.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Many cries from beginners , unfortunately
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
BOO
This is bullcrap.
Some of us have been wrongly banned by FAKE. 😡
I play with my sister and we play on different accounts with each other. We aren't fake fighting we are just competing and testing strategies.
I just spent my real money on this game and while i was playing with my friend, I got banned. 😕
Also, you should add some NPCs or AI to fight, because all the players I see are a way higher level than me, no way I can catch up.
Also, this game is expensive. Probably why people fake.
I demand to only be banned with actual evidence. Just having the same IP or playing against one person too many times isn't real evidence.
I'm not spending another penny on this game if i'm wrongly banned again.
STOP BANNING PEOPLE JUST BECAUSE OF SAME IP!!!!!!!
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
k
kkk
blablalblalbalblalba
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
update
Not a very good update.
Your mod FAKE has been wrongfully banning people that play together that have the same IP.

I think that's messed up, because some people might just be siblings or friends that play in the same house. ☹
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote

1 2 3

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him