GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Update 29-Jan-2010 - Chainsaw + Random Battles improved

1 2

New weapon added: Chainsaw
Random battles improved:

- added medal when you wait for a random battle long enough (1 hour, 1 day, 1 week, 1 month). Rewards are perk resets and full resets.
- when you wait for random battle each minute of waiting gives you 1 Enkord Cash (you will receive cash once you will accumulate 100 EC) - works only for those accounts which confirmed e-mail.
- when you quit any random battle, your award counters (both for cash and medals) are dropped.
- random battle starts a fight for players with +/-1 level differential (+/-2 from level 15, +/-3 from level 25)

Other changes:
- medals are now unlocked starting from level 8 (was from level 10)
- hotkey added: pressing "A" means the same as you click on weapon image for grenades and rocket launchers (enables shooting without seeing your target).
- flags now have hints which show who's flag it is.
- damage done to mines is not counted in final detail screen.
Edited 1 day later by . Reason: grammatical and spelling corrections.
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

this is a croc o' crap, we have worked hard to reach lvl 10 to get our medals now you lower it. why??? seems like you keep on and keep on punishing the players who work hard to get what they have, and just make it easier for the noobz. i dont get it?? we set up our units to use the best weapons and use up all our perks for this and then you reduce our weapons, we work hard to reach lvl 10, so we can have stuff that the noobz have to work for and you lower the standards, just like you are lowering the standards of this game. I for 1, am pissed. whats next? you going to add a playground to every map?? maybe add 30 hp to every lvl lower than 9???

I aggree with every single thing digital death said, seriously, i have no problem with these new updates but now lower lvls have another 2 lvls to get medals, do u know what i wouldve gived for that, well its pretty much to late now that im already past lvl 10 but thats just crap, and also the random battle system is pretty much crap, i cant get a good battle its either lvl 9s fully armed or lvl 11s fully armed, u based it on ranks and how many loses and wins, i had to verse a lvl 13 and yes i did he was just laughin at he got an easy battle....
That just sucks
But yeah just my opnion, but the money system for random battles doesent work and no i havent quit, i did quit yesterday buy im spose to be getting 100E and ive waited 200 minuts or so, i have the medal to say ive done an hour and ive done more then that.
And 1 hour 1 day 1 week 1 month to get a badge, really.. i like wouldve thought maybe an hour but how are u going to get the gold badge (1 month) lol ive seen people hardly getting iron medal..
But yea
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

But yeah just my opnion, but the money system for random battles doesent work and no i havent quit, i did quit yesterday buy im spose to be getting 100E and ive waited 200 minuts or so, i have the medal to say ive done an hour and ive done more then that.
And 1 hour 1 day 1 week 1 month to get a badge, really.. i like wouldve thought maybe an hour but how are u going to get the gold badge (1 month) lol ive seen people hardly getting iron medal..
But yea

1. Its an additonal way to make money, not the ONLY way. You should be happy - you have oportunity to get some free EC when waiting for medal 😝
2. New medals - it sounds like You want to have them for free but its like other medals - u have to prove u worth get it. And this badge is really easy to get - You just need to wait....
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Also, to make the random battles more fair, you should differentiate so clan meets clan and no-clan meets no-clan. Or, as the clan perks are worth ca 1 level of advantages (the perks), count clan as one level higher for the purposes of determining random battles.
Would make it more balanced and interesting.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Lil problem..
i really like this random battle, but ONE THINGS, and its not about me...
but maybe about lvl 18, 19..
because i'm lvl 20, so its +/- 2 different level,
so i think its not fair for lvl 18 to fight whit lvl 20...
only want to say that..thanks☺
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
100% lose
I'm level 18, level 20 games against are very difficult, even being naked they ...☹
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
?

Some insight on Random Battle medals:
Iron Medal (1 hour of waiting) = 1 perk reset
Bronze Medal (1 day of waiting) = 5 perk resets
Silver Medal (1 week of waiting) = 1 full unit reset
Gold Medal (1 month of waiting) = 3 full unit resets

--Iron Medal (1 hour of waiting) = 1 perk reset or 100 cash ????
--cash for minute or hour ???
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
wait 1 hour = medal
wait 100 min= 100 cash
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
i think this update is not enough good 😝
why if i'm waiting for a random battle in mistic i'll be in a battle in clover or junk or wherever happen?
i could understand if i'm level 20 i'll be meet a level 23 or a level 17 that's not a problem ...
but if i dont like to play in certain places why i have to do that? if i chose to play random in mistic i like to stay there😁
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

i think this update is not enough good 😝
why if i'm waiting for a random battle in mistic i'll be in a battle in clover or junk or wherever happen?
i could understand if i'm level 20 i'll be meet a level 23 or a level 17 that's not a problem ...
but if i dont like to play in certain places why i have to do that? if i chose to play random in mistic i like to stay there😁

Maybe thats the meaning of the word "random". And you dont must stay at the battle-page and wait at a special area. After you select a randopm battle you can change areas or chat or whatever you want. Just a visit of your invantory end your wish for a random battle too.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
Update 29-Jan-2010 - Chainsaw (moto serra) + Batalhas Random melhoradas
Nova arma Acrescentada: Chainsaw (motoserra)
Random melhorado nas batalhas:
- Acrescentada uma medalha quando você espera por uma batalha aleatória em um tempo indeterminado (1 hora, 1 dia, 1 semana, 1 mês). São Recompensas para voce Redefinir 1 perks ou Redefinir um soldado completamente.
- Quando você espera para uma batalha aleatória a cada minuto de espera dá-lhe 1 Enkord Cash (você vai uma vez em receber dinheiro que você vai acumular 100 dC) - só funciona para as contas que Confirmou-mail.
- Quando você encerrar qualquer batalha aleatória, os Balcões de adjudicação (tanto em dinheiro e medalhas) são ignorados.
- Batalhas aleatórias: começa uma luta para jogadores com + / -1 nivel de diferenca (+ / -2 a partir do nível 15, + / -3 a partir do nível 25)
Outras alterações:
- Medalhas de São Desbloqueadas a partir de nível 8 (foi a partir do nível 10)
- Acrescentou Tecla: Pressionar "A" significa o mesmo que você clique na imagem para arma granadas e lançadores de foguetes (permite fotografar sem ver o seu destino).
- Agora tem Bandeiras pistas que mostram que é uma bandeira.
- Danos causados às minas não é contada na tela de detalhes finais
Edited 4 hours, 32 minutes later by .
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
Aktualizacja 29-Jan-2010 - Piła Łańcuchowa + ulepszone losowe walki
Dodano nową broń Piła Łańcuchowaw
Ulepszony losowe walki:

- Dodano medla za oczekiwanie na losową walkę(1 godzina, 1 dzień, 1 tudzie, 1 miesiąc). Nagrodą są resety perków i pełne resety
- każda minuta czekania na losową walkę daje ci 1 EC (otrzymasz EC dopiero jak uzbierasz 100EC) - działa tylko na kontach z potwierdzonym adresem email
- kiedy opuścisz jaką walke losową twój licznik medlau oczekiwania i EC zostanie zresetowany.
- losowe walki są w różąnicy +/-1 level (+/-2 od levelu 15, +/-3 od levelu 25)

Inne zmiany:
- medale można teraz uzyskać od levelu 8(było od 10)
- hotkey dodany: naciskając "A" oznacza to samo jakbys klikał w w broń.
- flagi są teraz oznaczone do kogo należą.
- obrażenia zadane minom nie było podliczane.
Edited 1 hour, 1 minute later by .
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him