GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

low lvl do 100k exp in 1 week

low lvl do 100k exp in 1 week
what are admis doing this days? seting 1 lag over the other and lefghting on he gunrox comunty? every week fro months i see in top 10 activty top 10 a list 3-5 low lvls 10-15 lvl that do this last week 100k exp and this looks normal?
are u going to do somting a bout this or as allways just stop to give a fu ck?
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
:)

what are admis doing this days? seting 1 lag over the other and lefghting on he gunrox comunty? every week fro months i see in top 10 activty top 10 a list 3-5 low lvls 10-15 lvl that do this last week 100k exp and this looks normal?
are u going to do somting a bout this or as allways just stop to give a fu ck?

Do you mean this?
oh and if you look their medals ( of them who show ), you can see clearly only poison medals for example look at VC-BEBEU-S-POD medals , only poison. And following him comes Vertigem also only poison medal. lol what are the admins doing??

oh wow.jpg

Edited 2 minutes later by .
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
i dont understand why fakers report other fakers and seriously you should admit all of you that you was faking when you was low lvl and maybe you still doin now 😁
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
faker !

i dont understand why fakers report other fakers and seriously you should admit all of you that you was faking when you was low lvl and maybe you still doin now 😁

Look who is talking , the player who did never fakes '-' 😲 !
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

you seriously need to shut the hell up kid
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

Look who is talking , the player who did never fakes '-' 😲 !

LOL open da game and read my info and also if you dont shut up i will screen shot when you ask me to farm for you 😁
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

you seriously need to shut the hell up kid

i just realized that you chase me on every post and keep hating. grow up kid ^.^
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Reall where mods zhannet astor live all the mods stop to join ? And if some grop will do fake in mega and win more iteams and we will update to her and now one will do something ...? The game is dead
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
is it normal to have today in GUNROX players up to level 10 accounts in a particular clan, only to "raise the clan."
Unfortunately 99% of these ... "I'll call the children" ... are Brazilians, it shames me, because it seems they can not play without cheating.
It became practically a virus GUNROX, and unfortunately we do not have the vaccine.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
it s waste. nobody dont care this
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
I keep wondering how these clans get 5000-6000 fame each week. I refreshed my clan with new players and we only got about 6 games for the week and earned above 1000 fame.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him