GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

The truth about CUPCAKE

Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2 3

The truth about CUPCAKE
Sorry but I had to make a thread like this.
Everybody knows that me and cupcake were very friends for long years. We are very close friends, play lots of game togethers, and do some things. We talked a lot of be in relationship in future, I liked her and i believed that she liked me. I was planing to fly there for meet her.
She used to whatapp me saying nice things, and i do the same to her.
Today I discovery she do it with other guy of Gunrox too. She had 2 steam accs, one to play with me and one to play with her, looks like she had 2 faceboook accs too. She say to me she need to sleep but in real she go play and sex chat with other guy.
She had this 2 faces for more than 1 year. And now I just discovery this.
So Dont trust Cupcake. Once 2pacever ( Adrian) told me that she is 2 face, i have never believed him, I have ever trust cupcake but looks like 2 pac is rigth. She just want to take everything from you, dont matter with your feelings.
Well, I was a idiot fooled for long years and now I discovery the truth.
Hope you guys dont make the same mistake as me.
Edited 1 week later by .
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to
Wow......Coming that from you it has gotta be true.Well i guess people ain't always what they seem to be.
I'm sincerely sorry for you bro.Hope you find someone in your life that's more deserving of you.☺
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to
This thread wortless without pics😁
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to
solution in your problem
Use the money for the ticket u plan to buy for 3 sexy brazilians call girls make sex all night and u will feel better☺
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to
live for dead 2 is noob game
Post sex chat pics😁
10 years ago
10 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
You have no ballz...

Sorry but I had to make a thread like this.
Everybody knows that me and cupcake were very friends for long years. We are very close friends, play lots of game togethers, and do some things. We talked a lot of be in relationship in future, I liked her and i believed that she liked me. I was planing to fly there for meet her.
She used to whatapp me saying nice things, and i do the same to her.
Today I discovery she do it with other guy of Gunrox too. She had 2 steam accs, one to play with me and one to play with her, looks like she had 2 faceboook accs too. She say to me she need to sleep but in real she go play and sex chat with other guy.
She had this 2 faces for more than 1 year. And now I just discovery this.
So Dont trust Cupcake. Once 2pacever ( Adrian) told me that she is 2 face, i have never believed him, I have ever trust cupcake but looks like 2 pac is rigth. She just want to take everything from you, dont matter with your feelings.
Well, I was a idiot fooled for long years and now I discovery the truth.
Hope you guys dont make the same mistake as me.

Boy ohhh boy... i dont feel sorry for you Henrique...
First of all, stop to be the victim, i hate persons that are not brave enough to not feels as a victim everytime someones hurt them...
So cupcake haves a boytoy... so she haves 2 o 3 accounts... so she play with you... YOU most grow up and learn, not commimng here all emotional and make her look as a bad person... Even if she is a bad person, what you are doing set you on her SAME LEVEL...
So i recommend you to go get some fun, and simply get new gunrox friend...
And Voltron, asking for pics... lol, you are a gossip girl or what???
GET A REAL LIFE MORONS...THIS IS JUST A GAME !!
Edited 3 minutes later by *DELETED*.
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*

Boy ohhh boy... i dont feel sorry for you Henrique...
First of all, stop to be the victim, i hate persons that are not brave enough to not feels as a victim everytime someones hurt them...
So cupcake haves a boytoy... so she haves 2 o 3 accounts... so she play with you... YOU most grow up and learn, not commimng here all emotional and make her look as a bad person... Even if she is a bad person, what you are doing set you on her SAME LEVEL...
So i recommend you to go get some fun, and simply get new gunrox friend...

Yes you need a mexican friend who can buy you free armed and resets.
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
cupcake is Faker in Game and in REAL LIVE
😡
nothing that i dont suspect...
Cup only whant boys for spend cash with her in the game!
To be true i get Mad because is Henrique tha is suffer and he is a good person... but hope nobody more belive in cupcake because she dont deserve.
with other mistakes we learn
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to
oh henrique we were not good friends and im sorry for that really
you must kill cc in gunrox:3 or make her life imposible:3
Edited 8 minutes later by .
10 years ago
10 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
dude:(
i feel sorry for you☹
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to
LOL she told me i ugly in skype and i remove😁
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to

LOL she told me i ugly in skype and i remove😁

I'm pretty sure she was right..
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to
CUPCAKE #1 FAIL
R.I.P CUPCAKE 20-01-14
NO LIFER #1 CUPCAKE MAKE LOVE WITH ANY1 JUST TO GET SEX IN REAL LIFE!
SHE TRIED TO FLIRT WITH ME TO, SENDED ME REAL LIFE PICTURES.! WATCH OUT FOR HER OKE !
10 years ago
10 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
I really feel sorry for you Henrique, despite our differences. I cut ties with Cupcake when I found her doing deals with our enemies behind my back. This was a warning sign for me to end ties with someone so manipulative and self centered that I had to break off our alliance and warn everyone else against her. You were just under her spell so I understand that you didn't like me because I was against cupcake and her ruinous tactics and cheating beyond what was necessary to make this game a bad experience for most players. The worst thing is that she was driving people to play this game 24-7 to keep her clan in number 1 spot and then would dump then when they ran out of money and were no longer useful. Sly, manipulative, deceitful, hypocritical, a cheat! This is the legacy Cupcake has left with Gunrox.
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to
Welcome to real world, Neo =)
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to

Should have taken the blue pill xD
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to
Get her in Catfish!! 🙄
10 years ago
10 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
hahahahahaha

omg this one made my day 😁
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
Well, I usually don't care about threads where players accuse each other about lies - I guess they have rights to express their concerns about being upset by other person and that other person has right to dispel those accusations, however those information should be game related somehow. Therefore I urge henrique to put game-related stuff on the table behind those accusations, not his juvenile intimate fantasies.
I have deleted posts about your failures in pursuing virtual romance, but if you go on in the same mood - I will have to delete whole thread.
I probably should delete it right away as it is too flamey, but people would accuse me of being biased and CupCake being treated specially. Therefore I've just cleaned up the thread for now.
10 years ago
10 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to

Well, I usually don't care about threads where players accuse each other about lies - I guess they have rights to express their concerns about being upset by other person and that other person has right to dispel those accusations, however those information should be game related somehow. Therefore I urge henrique to put game-related stuff on the table behind those accusations, not his juvenile intimate fantasies.
I have deleted posts about your failures in pursuing virtual romance, but if you go on in the same mood - I will have to delete whole thread.
I probably should delete it right away as it is too flamey, but people would accuse me of being biased and CupCake being treated specially. Therefore I've just cleaned up the thread for now.

Berserker can you prove that these are lies? You seem to be deleting the evidence that backs up what Henrique is saying and then passing off his story as lies. People's feelings have been hurt here and you appear to be in some kind of damage control. What do you have to hide here? This is relevant to gaming because she used these people as pawns in her game to keep her clan in top spot and kept them spending their money and playing all the time. Along with all the fake fames and manipulating of people - she really is another cancerous tumor in this backwards gaming community in Gunrox.
10 years ago
10 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2 3

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him