GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Terrorist.

Cannot reply, talk is closed

*DELETED*
Terrorist.

Edited 3 minutes later by *DELETED*.
10 years ago
10 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
....cool....
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
men if some one talk to u like this just no talk back,
many kids in this game are looking to just talk to some one and conect wite hate and bad works cuz probably in raely world they cant,
so next time just smile say i love u and stop talk to them :-)
this is what i do when hapens to me/
10 years ago
10 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
LOL
I guess for some people IGNORANCE its BLISS.
First of all?
If you so believe in god?... why its your name INFERNO ???
second?
You gonna kill all whom not believe in god? MAN U GOT A LOT WORK TO DO, better stop playing videogames and start killing some people.
Third:
RELIGION its only IMPORTAN for thoose who are afraid of going to hell, for thoose who have been on hell already exist SPIRITUALISM
And i could keep on going about this guy, but better let me congrats STINGER for keep calm and laughing at this fanatic, and also for sharing this incredible truth with us 😎
10 years ago
10 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

I guess for some people IGNORANCE its BLISS.
First of all?
If you so believe in god?... why its your name INFERNO ???
second?
You gonna kill all whom not believe in god? MAN U GOT A LOT WORK TO DO, better stop playing videogames and start killing some people.
Third:
RELIGION its only IMPORTAN for thoose who are afraid of going to hell, for thoose who have been on hell already exist SPIRITUALISM
And i could keep on going about this guy, but better let me congrats STINGER for keep calm and laughing at this fanatic, and also for sharing this incredible truth with us 😎

there is no hell if there is religion
10 years ago
10 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
FACEPALM

there is no hell if there is religion

what its your point???? ohh wait dont tell me, u fanatic too 😲
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
Danm muslims... i respect them, but some of them are waaay to fanatic...
10 years ago
10 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him