GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Totem Tribe 2 or "why not enough updates lately"

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Some of you maybe have been wandering why there was not so many updates in GUNROX lately and the answer is - we've been busy on something else.
GUNROX if 4 years and recently we've been working on a new exciting game called Totem Tribe 2.
Click on comments below to learn more about it.
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

Ofcourse GUNROX will stay. You can play 2 games at the same time. In fact when you charge cash in GUNROX, you will get 10% of it in Totem Tribe 2 as a free bonus when the game will come out ☺

Ok,I like bonus...☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Put this game in www.baixaki.com.br
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
The game will be released in 2013 preceeded by closed alpha testing and public beta testing.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
good guy bers

Ofcourse GUNROX will stay. You can play 2 games at the same time. In fact when you charge cash in GUNROX, you will get 10% of it in Totem Tribe 2 as a free bonus when the game will come out ☺

ow yeah, 10% free ☺
Now need more players who charge on gunrox 😉
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Cool TT2

I have heard about TT before, but never give it a chance...
Cool graphics and artworks... Maybe I should give it a try 😁

VanHelsing never played Totem Tribe? 0.0
TT is better than Gunrox! I played TT, TT Gold repeatedly ☺
and FINALY Totem Tribe 2 is coming!!!☺😁
tks berserker!!! HUHU
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
hmmm

And Gunrox now will have more updates?😁 i hope , because it is starting to get boring ..☹☹
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

The game will have a lot of different units and you can always research and unlock new ones and use them in your contest:

Hey berserker, TT2 will now have horses and boats? COOLLLL "!!!
I can't wait !!
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
!!!

I WILL definitely give it a try 😉

You will not regret it! ☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
yaaa
I will post this great news to my website! ☺
and... when will beta for download ?😕
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Where its the point???
Berserker, i really congrats you for all your vision and efforts in making nice videogames, but there its something that bothers me ...
Why, have you abandoned gunrox?????
I mean, Its been more than 2 o 3 months since last update, (wich by the way was very bad update) and the only way you come and post something on this forum its after almost 20 hours of non-working server, but u come to post about other game????
Man What about fixing Hp perks ???
What about giving players more options on clothes???
what about changing 2 o 3 perks that are not being use by NOBODY???
I spend more than 100$ a month on this game, because i like it, but all players are running away and you instead of help, you come and post about other game.....
NOT NICE MR ADMINISTRATOR 😡
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
I'm not here to play Totem Tribe 1 or 2, if i need play Totem Tribe better i go on Warcraft, Warcraft 100% better than Totem... We need updates in Gunrox !!!
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Why, have you abandoned gunrox?????

I haven't abandoned it. GUNROX just reached the form and shape of how I intended it to be, so dont see a point in changes for the sake of changes. I always pictured GUNROX like something similar to modern day chess and now as most of it is stable and mature it's pretty close to what I imagined initially. And life goes on, I don't want to make 1 game my whole life - I always eager to try something else.
Also Totem Tribe 2 release could be beneficial to GUNROX too - if it will be successful, some players from it will try GUNROX too, especially since when you will charge money in Totem Tribe 2, you will get 10% bonus in GUNROX too.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

I haven't abandoned it. GUNROX just reached the form and shape of how I intended it to be, so dont see a point in changes for the sake of changes. I always pictured GUNROX like something similar to modern day chess and now as most of it is stable and mature it's pretty close to what I imagined initially. And life goes on, I don't want to make 1 game my whole life - I always eager to try something else.
Also Totem Tribe 2 release could be beneficial to GUNROX too - if it will be successful, some players from it will try GUNROX too, especially since when you will charge money in Totem Tribe 2, you will get 10% bonus in GUNROX too.

he he realy nice way to make people start playing gunrox
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
not prescice, not conscise, what are u talking about?
I really share the vision of imagine gunrox as some sort of caricature, modern chess, i am VERY happy that you intention its to create such a thing... but reality is that there are many things that you should change, i will list some :
1 - HP perks (high lv ), Keen eye perk, and self treatment perk, ARE USELESS
2 - The clan fame system its a system made for people to fake, not compete...
3 - The PRICES MAN. REALLY !!!
4 - Nothing new in cash shop since more than a year... not new clothes, not new physical appearences, not new hair, simply nothing new...( and many old stuff without a purpose, like the stupid art market Ticket or the other paper siting next to it....)
5 - Not enough moderators online...
6 - did i say prices are too damm high
come on man, open ur eyes, you are so happy with stupid clan cashers paying kids to make fakes that u are not willing to accept that fame system not work, only works for your pockets, becoz kids want easy guns...
Again, we are all waiting for christmas usual update and disscount, but you post over a new game and offer 10% for people that will also cash in the new game, like if this new game will help their gunrox abilities....
The fact that u offer discount in gunrox for cashing on other game, makes me think that you could have made a price reducction ages ago, but why not?...
Edited 18 minutes later by *DELETED*. Reason: ortography.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
is it free game ?? or only 60 min is free ?
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
hmm.
When the game start? I want playing this game.... And plsss no expensive game... Gunrox is very expensive 😁
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
w8ting for test or release ☺ will give it a try
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
gonna be great
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
i hope will be avaible soon..gunrox is very nasty in last time..
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Now the question is: Ppls gonna spent time in GUNROX or TT2? 🙄
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him