GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Last tournament videos

Yet again George did a wonderful job so all you you now can view the most exciting moments of past level 20-24 tournament on Mystic Forest with artifacts allowed. AkinAK took 1st place while LUSE took 2nd.
2010-03-14 - AkinAK vs TRESHIK
2010-03-15 - AkinAK vs WildWEST
2010-03-16 - SEMI-FINAL - LUSE vs Mikefy69
2010-03-17 - FINAL - AkinAK vs LUSE - greed almost made AkinAK loose it ☺
Videos are available in HD too.
Bonus #1: AkinAK grabbing his prize :3
Bonus #2: Artifacts AkinAK used to win this tournament + prizes he got
P.S. Registration to the new tournament for levels 25-29 on Memorial Boulevard without artifacts started yesterday so hurry up if you want to play!
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
Videos do Torneio
Mais uma vez George fez um otimo trabalho e agora todos poderão assistir as melhores lutas do último torneio em Mistic Forest (nível 20~24) com uso livre de artefatos. AkinAK ficou em 1° lugar e LUSE em 2° lugar.
2010-03-16 - SEMI-FINAL - LUSE vs Mikefy69
2010-03-17 - FINAL - AkinAK vs LUSE - a ganância quase tirou a vitoria de AkinAK ☺
Videos também em HD.
Bonus #2: Artifacts AkinAK used to win this tournament + prizes he got
P.S. Inscrições abertas para o novo torneio para os níveis 25~29 em Memorial Boulevard sem artefatos. Se inscreva agora e boa sorte!
Edited 4 days later by .
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

LOL hes lives on a cavern😲
I can swear to you guys, that i hear the sounds of bats fly around there😎
Edited 3 minutes later by .
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
i did mistake. i forgot to take back legendary saw and that %8 stun makarov from akins bag. if i took them akin would lose %1000. thats a game anyway it was funny 😁😁
again congrats akin.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
This might be a noob question, but how did luse use so many heals in the final game? I realize that she picked up bags, do she used more than i think any 6 units could hold, it was ridiculous, or maybe i miscounted. Any answer is appreciated.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
She uses artifact medikit.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
Ahh that makes sense, those are amazing, if what i heard is right, 1 ap to use, 20 uses, 20 heal if skill is 0. Very impressive, but i guess in a tourny with no restrictions on arts, u should expect to see them.
Thanks for the answer.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Very good
BEATIFULL VIDEOS 😝 THANKS FOR UPLOAD 😁
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
nice art, im 😲
life for rock 😎
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
the one
i am the best daddy 😎
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
omg im new here and this game sucks peaple log in on 2 acounts or something and kill me and take all of my items worst game ever
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

omg im new here and this game sucks peaple log in on 2 acounts or something and kill me and take all of my items worst game ever

😕 wrong post???? noob 😁
life for rock 😎
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

i am the best daddy 😎

u are a girl how can be u daddy??? another noob 😁 😝
life for rock 😎
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
Nagrania video z ostatniego turnieju
I znowu George odwalił kawał dobrej roboty by wszyscy mogli obejrzeć ekscytujące momenty ostatniego turnieju leveli 20-24 odbywanego w Mistycznym Lesie z dozwolonymi artefaktami. AkinAK zajął 1sze miejsce a LUSE zajął 2gie.
2010-03-16 - PÓŁ FINAŁ - LUSE vs Mikefy69
2010-03-17 - FINAŁ - AkinAK vs LUSE - AkinAK prawie przegrał tę walkę przez chciwość ☺
Nagrania są dostepne także w wersjach HD.
Bonus #1: AkinAK odbierający wygraną :3
Bonus #2: Artefakty których AkinAK użył podczas walki + nagrody które otrzymał
P.S. Rejestracja na turniej dla leveli 25-29 na Bulwarze Pamięci bez artefaktów rozpoczęła się wczoraj, więc spiesz się by wziąć udział!
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
he finish a tournemant iin red zone. LOL
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Lol i was about to say that wrong post
But just to say thats how this game works, its not the worst ever you just have to see if its a fake fight or not, this happens to me alot but when you have a flashing sureshot milkor a sinister stoned colt m4 and a godly accurate poisoned M60 a 2v1 agianst me is no problem 😉
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

it was best way for hide magic. if its funny for you we can try 1x1. i bet 3 minuts enough for me to beat a noob like you. did you forget how to whoa was quit from tournament when play against me ☺😁 i beat your 2 clanmates from tournament oh btw this noob scarey whoa was beat you lol 😁
i am just wonder why are so jealous loser ? where is your sweety pacifier ? go continue to suck it !
Edited 2 minutes later by .
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

First of all, I'd just like to say that was pro strategy. Notice how he only uses health packs enough to stay alive, thus allowing him to move to the OTHER SIDE of the map. Now if he wanted to he could have continued the fight, easily blindsiding his opponent appearing from the opposite side of the map. For whatever reason however, he chose to end the fight.
I don't really agree with what he did though. Granted the winner got artifacts anyway, its almost poor sportsmanship to run off and not allow someone to loot your body. He worked hard to defeat you, atleast give him the satisfaction of killing you and taking your items. No reason to run off like a girl yelling you can't have any!
All negativity aside, both sides played very well, and deserve nothing less than a congratulations.
Gongrats on first and second guys
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
whoa quit tournemant because all your clan and friend have send him a tons of message, this is the only one reason he do that, he dont care about a loose when he play people like you. shame on you, again.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him