GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Item price reduction

We've reduced prices of all basic items in Cash Shop by 5 points. This includes weapons, armor, and basic ammo. This is most noticeable on low level items so hopefully it will be easier to play for low level players. For example Baseball Bat was 10 EC, now it's 5 EC, MP5 was 25 EC now 20 EC, 7.62 bullets was 15 EC, now 10 EC and so on.
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

We've reduced prices of all basic items in Cash Shop by 5 points. This includes weapons, armor, and basic ammo. This is most noticeable on low level items so hopefully it will be easier to play for low level players. For example Baseball Bat was 10 EC, now it's 5 EC, MP5 was 25 EC now 20 EC, 7.62 bullets was 15 EC, now 10 EC and so on.

+ for update. Can't wait for another price redux 😁
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

We've reduced prices of all basic items in Cash Shop by 5 points. This includes weapons, armor, and basic ammo.

Thanks. very helpful ☺
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
awesome, thanks Berserker.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
When you go resert the perks of the clan? this true? 😕
if possible answer me, Thanks 😉
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

When you go resert the perks of the clan? this true? 😕
if possible answer me, Thanks 😉

When we will introduce new clan system, all clan perks and levels will be reset (mainly due to the fact that there will be no perks like it is now).
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
price
thanks for low prices, but p90 and 40mm would not be with the high prices? the ammunition is more expensive than the gun, is it possible?.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

thanks for low prices, but p90 and 40mm would not be with the high prices? the ammunition is more expensive than the gun, is it possible?.

As you can see this is absolutely possible.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
i like low prices thanks berserker 😁😁😁
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
ive never thogut i would see this day may not be that much but something is somtthing good job
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
Item redução de preço
Nós temos reduzido os preços de todos os itens básicos no Cash SHOP por 5 pontos. Isso inclui armas, armaduras e munições de base. Isso é mais perceptível em itens de baixo nível assim espero que seja mais fácil de jogar para os jogadores de baixo nível. Por exemplo Baseball Bat CE foi de 10, agora é 5 CE, MP5 foi agora 25 CE 20 CE, 7,62 balas foi 15 CE e 10 CE e assim por diante.
Edited 4 hours, 27 minutes later by .
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
Redukcja cen przedmiotów podstawowych
Zredukowalismy ceny wszystkich podstawowych przedmiotów w Cash Shop o 5 punktów. Uwzględniając bronie, pancerze i amunicję. Mamy nadzieję że teraz będzie łatwiej grać niskim levelom. Przykłady kij bejsbolowy był 10 EC, teraz 5 EC itd.
Edited 44 minutes later by .
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
Preissenkungen
Wir haben die Preise für alle grundlegenden Elemente in Cash Shop um 5 Punkte reduziert. Dazu gehören Waffen, Rüstungen und Standartmunition. Dies ist am deutlichsten bei Produkten mit niedrigen Preisen. So wird es hoffentlich einfacher für kleinere Spieler werden. Zum Beispiel Baseballschläger kostete 10 EC jetzt 5 EC, MP5 kostete 25EC jetzt 20 EC, 7.62mm Munition kostete 15 EC jetzt 10 EC und so weiter.
Edited 13 hours, 10 minutes later by .
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
i like low prices tow LOL ☺
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

i like low prices thanks berserker 😁😁😁

i too 😁DDD
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him