GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

HACKED MY ACCOUNT

*DELETED*
HACKED MY ACCOUNT
My account was stolen a few months ago, but I just found out now. I know who stole it, and they're posting videos on youtube with herMY ACCOUNTS ARE: ImNotaAfraid-;
-OLLA; PRIN; Swaag; PABLO_ESCOBAR; Vacafazmuuh and LiveYourLife. all are in the same email.
**his youtube channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4edfIVeWg4aQvX0wcQ5u-A

This is my channel on youtube = https://www.youtube.com/user/Narrinhas =
making videos 8 years ago.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
ban henrique 100%
besides that , the account LiveYourLife is used by 90% of gunrox players as fake account , i dont think its in the same email
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
XDD
Ban henrique 100% stoler ladrao fdp
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*

ban henrique 100%
besides that , the account LiveYourLife is used by 90% of gunrox players as fake account , i dont think its in the same email

ARE YOU RIGHT.
Liveyourlife is not in the same email, but it was my account, which I gave to my friend, now what he does with her, I don't want to know. I misquoted that account. only Imnotafraid-, -OLLA, PRIN, Swaag, PABLO_ESCOBAR and Vacafazmuuh. all in the same email.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

ARE YOU RIGHT.
Liveyourlife is not in the same email, but it was my account, which I gave to my friend, now what he does with her, I don't want to know. I misquoted that account. only Imnotafraid-, -OLLA, PRIN, Swaag, PABLO_ESCOBAR and Vacafazmuuh. all in the same email.

sharing accounts its against rules , u know
there is no HACK in gunrox ,
u share your accounts >> got stolen >> u come forums complaning
thats not how it works
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*

thats not how it works

I never shared my account. I gave my account (Liveyourlife) to a friend, he doesn't play anymore, it must be given to some faker. now my original account (Imnotafraid-, swaag, prin ...) I never share. i really don't know how he got it.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*

thats not how it works

I'm not going to lie, I already got accounts from friends to play art games, so they wouldn't recognize me. but I didn't share mine.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
latinos president
Man I love chicken tenders from Chilli's, don't you? 😝
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him