GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Sllper's Decorative Strategy Guide

1 2 3

Sllper's Decorative Strategy Guide
Sllper's Decorated Strategy Guide!

Key:
Blue- Weapons
Red- Rule to winning a battle
Green- Most used tactics
Purple- Commands
Orange- Other Strategy
Links are at the bottom of the page, use these to go to advanced guides on more elaborate subjects.
ap = AP = Action points, so ap= Action points

Note: this is just a strategy guide and not a weapons guide, or perk guide.
First off some of you new players out there. Are you still unable to win a battle, level up any faster or cant get any weapons? Then Read This.

-First Rule To Winning-
Okay, first rule to winning is tactic, basically we all have this.
The original method for getting sight (spotting an opponent) is 6 ap forward and 6 ap back or 8 ap forward and 4 ap back. Well it works most times, but not always. If you want to win, the first keyword to think of is "Sight". If you have a short range weapon on one unit and a long range weapon on the other, send in your unit with the short range weapon. Then the one with the long range one can shoot once or twice only moving up a little. If your enemy sees three or more players bunched up, its almost certain your going to get grenaded or shot with 40mm (thumper, milkor, grenade attachment). So stay 5 or 4 ap away at a time. Remember if you go out too far using all 12 ap, it can end in a units death. So if your going fast, use the 8 forward 4 back method.
-Second Rule To Winning-
Your storage is full, you want to wear some weapons for the next battle.
Well, don't try to put more than two or three weapons on you at a time, same with ammo. If you put 2 packs of ammo for one weapon on a unit, you will get overloaded or not have enough room for essentials (medical kits, etc). Then there is a good chance you'll lose your ammo fast from storage, plus you wont be able to load as much loot when you kill your enemy. Only load up what is necessary, mega's 3+ players on each team I would double your ammo on your units. If you have a Heavy machine gun unit or a milkor unit your main concern is ammo. Be sure to calculate how much you would use with each unit before rushing off into battle.
Here is my system to an easy win. Two weapons on each unit, long range goes first, short range goes second (Primary,Secondary) then armor. I take one full pack of ammo for each weapon and place it on my unit. Except for my heavy machine gun unit, in this case I take two ammo packs. If you want you can add a trap, or health packs. So don't put five weapons on your unit, or a weapon and no ammo, that could lead to a loss.
-Most Used Tactics-
*Armed*
This is one of the most used tactics in the game, and this is how you do it.
You place all of the things you want to take with you in your slots, but don't wear them, or people can press the ?? by your name and see what your taking. They might think your naked and rush you, and that provides you with an easy win.
A video on how to do this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPMc6cm794g
*Rush*
Rush is one of the most used tactics in the game, and this is how you do it.
At the start of battle move your units to the opposite end of the map. That is were the enemy spawns, use all 12 ap the first turn depending on the size of the map. Lost, maybe 8 forward 4 back method. Take cover though, cause if the enemy is also rushing then you can spring out from cover and attack.
*Distraction*
This is one of the least used tactics in the game. Distraction is focused on distracting the enemy into walking into a trap or trick them into thinking differently. This is simple to perform. Open a door on a building during one turn, close it the next and leave the area. This will make your enemy think that your hiding in that area. Another example is opening a chest and moving in a different direction, this will lead the enemy off your trail. Leaving a obvious trail can put you
Edited 2 years later by .
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
this green coloor is really bad to read.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Here are some more commands to add:
/friend _Explosion_ (this will request player _Explosion_ to your friend list)
/ignore _Explosion_
(this will add player _Explosion_ to your ignore list)
Also explain what the other two commands do:
/w _Explosion_ hello
(this will send a message "hello" to player _Explosion_)
/where _Explosion_ (this will show what location, if online/offline, and what game player _Explosion_ is in) *cannot be used on moderators*
I added description to those two commands for ya, enjoy.
Edited 2 days later by .
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
*Updated*
- Moderator submission
- Player request
- Color change to tactic
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
you forgot about /whois [name]
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
No, I didnt...

Players do not look into the gunrox data files to see what things you can do as a ordinary player, but I do.
Here are some commands to help you become a better player, and some tips on how to use them.
/whois (name here)

13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Looking for player submissions..
Submit now.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Most recent threads I've seen created is threads on builds: "good build?", "help my build plz", "what's a good build?", etc... so I think you should add previously answered questions on other thread topics of build help-related threads. This would be very nice. I'll start with some nice units that are good for cheap builds:
Primary Weapon: A primary weapon is a weapon you will use the most. It is more than likely your "far-range" weapon and your "power-weapon". This is the weapon you rely on the most.
Secondary Weapon: A secondary weapon is a weapon that derives or relies on the main weapon. Secondary Weapons are always more than likely your "short-range" weapon. Examples of these weapons are: bats, shotguns, sub-machine guns, pistols, etc...
Build-up skill: A build-up skill is a type of skill that is used when you can no longer put points on your primary and or secondary weapon skill. Build-up skills have items/weapons that you usually access every 10 skill points. Such as Melee weapons, traps, grenades, medikits, etc... Melee weapons are used a lot as "build-ups" on Doctor-typed units because you can have low skills and still unlock new weapons soon. Traps, meds, grenades are used in various builds - or that "extra space" you have on your unit.
Perks & Perk Build-ups: Perks are self-explanatory. They are a special type of skill you use to acquire different actions. Perk Build-ups are perks that you use to unlock different perks at later levels. For example to get the perk "Endurance" (3 more MP, -1 AP), you have to have 10 perks in Bruiser, and 46 skills in Melee. To be a "Doctor" unit, you have to have 32 skill in Healing, and 5 Medikit perks. The medikit and bruiser perks are examples of "build-up perks".
Level 10 Builds
Primary Weapon (20): M60
Secondary Weapon (20) + (8): Poison Knife
Build-up skill (5): OPTIONAL, PICK ONE - Traps, Meds, Grenades, etc..
Perks (10) & Perk Build-ups: Build-up for perk "Endurance" - 4 perks in "Bruiser". 4 perks in "Increased HP", 1 perk in "Strong Back", 1 perk in "Dr. Minigun".
Primary Weapon (20): Colt M4
Secondary Weapon (15) + (8) : Doctor/heals
Build-up skill (10): Bat
Perks (10) & Perk Build-ups: At level 12 we acquire "doctor" perk so we need build ups in perk "medikit". 3 in Increase HP, 3 in strong back, 4 in medikit. Good to have 40mm on this unit.
Primary Weapon (20): Milkor
Secondary Weapon (20) + (6): Benilli M3
Build-up skill (5): OPTIONAL, PICK ONE - Traps, Meds, Grenades, etc..
Perks (10) & Perk Build-ups: It is good to have "more aps" on a Milkor unit. Since we are using Shotguns as secondary, we have perks that allow us to access more aps. Instead of more aps, you could go for a Shelter, Tanker (lot of HP, Regen, etc.), or flanker. I prefer more aps and good hps: 3 Shotgun masteries, 3 IHP, 2 Strong Back, 1 Damage Resistance, 1 Dr. Explosive.
Edited 13 hours, 26 minutes later by .
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Ill edit it in later. Im tired, going to bed.
Thanks for the submission.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Updated
*Added Moderator Submission
* Working on new page, Builds
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
*Deleted 3 pages of builds, too many errors
*Looking for suggestions
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Updated Spelling Errors for...
-First Rule To Winning-
-Second Rule To Winning-
-Most Used Tactics-
*Armed*
*Rush*
*Commands*
--Weapons--
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
it exist some codes for mods but i think im not allowed to write them here, but u have to have the permission
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
/ban (username)
... You dont have to have permission... Either do I..
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
More tips to win
1-Put away ur cat it causes lose and connection errors
2-Naked if ur naked play on lostbeach & start camping behind a house do the 7-5 strategy
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
*Updated*
* Working on new section for the guide - Explosives -
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
*Update*
- Explosives -
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
*Updated*
-_Henrique_'s Mega guide link added
-Ganna's Fitting room link added
-Smeltic's Explosion guide link added
- Link section added
- Note: added
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
*Updated*
-Video added for beginners for hiding weapons
-Picture added on how to use commands
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Stickied no need to bump.
Great job btw...
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

1 2 3

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him