GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

this is not really good !! this is not FAIR what the hell is it !!! look that THREAD!

1 2

this is not really good !! this is not FAIR what the hell is it !!! look that THREAD!
today i played fame vs Tropa de elite clan with BEE_COLONY clan. I was with BeaTMe and my brother was Time2BeaTMe . We played fame but we have lost.We was on same ip lol we are brother we live in same house lol ??? so what ?? can't we play this game .. tropa de elite was on same ip too.Fame End after a while i get banned and the shitty thing is i get banned with that reason :
[22:16:36] Player Time2BeaTMe banned for 48 hours by player berserker. Reason: playing same game with 2
accounts
[22:16:43] Player BeaTMe banned for 48 hours by player berserker. Reason: playing same game with 2 accounts
They was same ip too but just i did get banned they didn't .
THIS IS NOT FAIR BERSERKER . Ranger01 is giving cash that who get me banned ... HE GAVE TO YOU TOOOO ????? this is so rude berserker . Really bad move. Go ban ranger01 for his 5 clans and his fake fames. You see him all time with fake fames but no one in enkord ban them . I think because C2A waste alot of cash aren't they ???? !!
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
[22:20:44] CupCake: you and your 'brother' rushed and died in 3 mins ☺
Did we rushed ? or they ??? xCHOWS came to BeaTMe . and we just get banned and we lost the game that is not good berserker u failed this there i saw ur unfair moves first time to me
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
storm starting fake (fame+attack)
funny
its shame .7 day ago u get ban too beecolony vs storm.its really bad
u must get banned . this week i saw a lot of fake attack in ure clan ( lvl 6 in ure clan win lvl 24 in attack ) 😁
and i see other fake offer in other thread.go and see ure faker members
STORM STARTING FULL FAKE 😁 cuz c2a dont get ban :O
u say why they dont ban faker😲
i was in c2a .they play some times friendly fame and some admins come and see game (cuz ure cry and use report cahnnel) and know fame not fake
i remmeber 2 time the assasins won c2a and 1 time the all start 😁
its reall frindly fame.if fake = ban
u are lucky because u dont get banned and must say thx to admins
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Yes. C2A never faked and they are the best fair clan in this game .
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
...the obvious
we have friends in many clans and it is true...
if Assassins can beat C2A in fame because they play terribly, they will lose. simple.
i learned something in this game from reading this thread...
1. it is not allowed to play in a single game with two accounts that you own (even w/ IP blocker, it is still violating this rule)
2. it does not pay to disrespect others, no matter how much hatred you have.
to save others the time and experience, let me share my painful lessons.
----------------------------------------------
===> It is obvious when Berserker tells you straight...<===
----------------------------------------------
Can't "buy" other accounts: i have been warned before by Bers about using someone else's account that i paid for (which was in my 1st yr of playing and i did not know that rule). he warned me and i stopped. period.
Can't "use" other accounts: i used another high level account and it led to the account being banned. it was illegal, i apologized and i stopped doing it.
this is a great game and could be a lasting awesome experience if we just have fun with it and maintain respect for one another at all times. this way, we all enjoy the game, regardless of which clan u belong to.
Leaders who need the boundaries and have won my respect include Joelas and Cup. When we agree to things (as simple as a 'no arts' fame or as complicated as 'pact' between clans) it is honored. and when things go bad, we address it and correct it... or issue an apology when it was for something beyond our control (like some crazy member of our clans, lol).
last lesson... i was silenced a LONG time (1000 minutes) for harsh language in the open chat. i stopped that practice of cussing or showing disrespect in open chat. period.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
stop trying to act nice...
you are 1 of the most fakers in this game , u pay people to try to get Beliveme baned , u pay for fake fames , etc , etc... so why dont u just shut up.. the only guys that like u here r the ones in ur clan cuase u probaly give them cash otherwise no one likes u
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
Gunrox is a multiplayer online game. We all must be online to play this game thats a fact. But it seems some player don't know the meaning of "multiplayer" and prefer to play with different accounts at same time.
Or they just play with 1 of different own accounts vs different accounts of some friends in different constelations to earn experience, agressionpoints and last but not least famepoints in large amounts because of such predefinied matches.
Thats not the way this game should be played.
Btw. As good as you do your fakes you know the rules exactly.
Edited 5 minutes later by .
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
act nice?
@ ggame:
act nice? come on. those in my clan, those in other clans (who have any class) know that I'm good for my word.
wen i offend someone... like Mohammade or voltron... it is because i trust them, they are close to me, and i mean no harm.
you are correct...
i do provide items and cash for my clan and those who are our friends.
but it's folks like you, keeplive, gravedigger, believeme... that just can't refrain from offending people. really. and it sickens me.
it's okay to celebrate in games when you are winning, it is ok to taunt, but it is never okay to talk about things that are personal and offensive (like dieing, parents, etc.).
i don't "act" nice ggame.
and i really don't care if you like me or not.
just stay out of my lane.
fakers? look around you. you know of 1 person who is _not_ aware of arranged fights (for fame or levelling up?)
i was in the same clan(s) you were. nothing holy ther.
so, if there must be dignity let it be in how we treat each other.
Curentos is the lowest of the low here... but even he understands the rules of engagement. we talk regularly. he's got to be one of the smartest players in this game... but is a very offensive character.
as much as he wishes me ill and says offensive things (which are very very funny sometimes)... i won't retaliate with wishing him sickness or even death.
this, i guess, comes with maturity.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
ranger01 u is other faker, no have nothing to telling about this. 😎
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
Ranger Nice Person
U guys think that ranger pays each member 10K each day? (Wrong)
U guys think ranger pay others to ban the others? (STILL WRONG)
I myself didn't get a penny from him, I paid myself, I helped many players (Some betrayed me including some Storm Clan members) in this game, lending arts, buying items,...
I thought this game is based on friendship and honest (LIKE RANGER and C2A clan), I haven't been paid by Ranger, plus ranger helps the guys of C2A buying their items for doing fame, rewarding aggressive points, fame points, etc buy putting some cash for clan and everybody knows it.
So its the manageable work he is doing for C2A, cuz of that guys in C2A mostly active and try their best, its advantage,
I respect Ranger not because he is pro in this game or old guy, I respect him because at least he is older than me, and I think its the the sign of politeness,
C2A loves Ranger cuz of his friendship and manageability, not because of his interests, UNDERSTAND PLZ
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
well guys you should really stop fighting each other, this is a game and games are made for fun.
i mean you guys are fighting about nothing here actully.
have fun playing with other players but play legal dont play fakes and get banned i learned my lesson 1 more ban and get banned for life so i stop playing fakes and stuff and when i stoped and played for real i learned this game much much much more fun that just faking and getting itemd and lvling by fakes and stuff.
ranger01 is good player i know him he talks good but sometimes it slip his mouth but all players do that and if ranger01 paying his clanmates that is not a reason to hate him.
i dont hate anyone in this game, cuz it's game if you hate him it wont do you any good. Reach lvl 50, have fun, get bored, make new acc, try new biulds just please have fun togther multigames it talks about more than 1 player HAVE FUN.
Thank You.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote

I myself didn't get a penny from him, I paid myself, I helped many players (Some betrayed me including some Storm Clan members) in this game, lending arts, buying items,...
I thought this game is based on friendship and honest (LIKE RANGER and C2A clan), I haven't been paid by Ranger, plus ranger helps the guys of C2A buying their items for doing fame, rewarding aggressive points, fame points, etc buy putting some cash for clan and everybody knows it.
So its the manageable work he is doing for C2A, cuz of that guys in C2A mostly active and try their best, its advantage,
I respect Ranger not because he is pro in this game or old guy, I respect him because at least he is older than me, and I think its the the sign of politeness,
C2A loves Ranger cuz of his friendship and manageability, not because of his interests, UNDERSTAND PLZ

10k? ofc its wrong, he pays 35k + bonuses for every fake
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

10k? ofc its wrong, he pays 35k + bonuses for every fake

no 200k 😁
hi my favorite 😁
u will back? santa dont help me for unban ☹
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote

wow everything you said is WRONG and you still talking STILL WRONG biuld on honest like ranger01 and C2A? comon you are lieing here and you just said biuld on honest lol
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
lol Only casher lier and faker
I think two are faker two full casher and faker
1.Storm clan fake fame
2.C2a clan just giving cash for fake or something
For them only faker can survive
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Each and every guy shut your mouth please !!!! Why do u guys always fight and at all if u get banned tell , why don't u ban ranger he is also a faker? Does he give u cash? Lol wat kind of questions are they !!!! If he plays even one fake game u tell as if it is a crime butnwhen u play fake it's very good?? Guys be friendly to everyone and always remain low to earth and treat everyone as your brothers and sisters and always think twice before u tell somethings !!...... Thank you "........ Close this thread or else it's going to be a big issue 😎😎
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
If he pays for us or not or anything like that wat is your problem???? He gives us items or a cash of 0.5k for getting armed!, so be cool and stay calm😁😡 now just chill Nd playbgame and I respect everyone in this game even if they are smaller than me !!! I especially respect rager01(for his kindness and trust and he is my best friend) cruentus(because he is mature and acts like a grown up and understands everything and helps solve problems if there r any) avanta3333(good and kind and always helpful) -banned-(lv 50guy) an old friend and trust full ness and many others are there from which I could not take the names........ I also had a gf in this game for my first year in this game kane67 or something thanks bye
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

Gunrox is a multiplayer online game. We all must be online to play this game thats a fact. But it seems some player don't know the meaning of "multiplayer" and prefer to play with different accounts at same time.
Or they just play with 1 of different own accounts vs different accounts of some friends in different constelations to earn experience, agressionpoints and last but not least famepoints in large amounts because of such predefinied matches.
Thats not the way this game should be played.
Btw. As good as you do your fakes you know the rules exactly.

Thats why we just got banned ( BeaTMe & Time2BeaTMe ) - i was playing with my brother 2x2 fame . I was in same team with my brother we lost and we got banned their team not. knut , u all guys suck. Don't miss giving enemy's cordinates to your friends knut.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
Ranger is a good guy. Its just a game yet you people act as though your real livelyhoods are being threatened. This thread got off topic from the beginning when believemes problem of getting banned turned into a full onslaught of fakeusations on multiple parties. Childish to say the least?
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
Once again Berserker setting a dangerous precedent on banning people without 100% concrete evidence.
I disagree with the ban. Primarily because the moderator was not there to see that someone was sitting on two computers at once. The circumstancial evidence here seems to be enough for a ban here but other circumstancial evidence such as a screenshot confession of someone admitting they fake isnt enough for a ban? Why are these bans so open to interpretation? You have not ruled out the possibility of Believeme telling the truth.
Berserker, how you would feel if you were convicted of a crime without evidence? Or, to use a popular meme: In mother Russia, you dont commit crime, crime commit YOU!!!
Edited 3 minutes later by .
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him