GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

who better?

*DELETED*
who better?
okay in 1 of my accounts i have about 12 skill on grenades(level 6)so i can use acid and hand grenades but my question is:-
what is the better grenade? hand or acid.
acid:- i was in 1x1 random and enemy used acid grenade and hited all my 3 units and dealed huge damage that i was about to lose(but i winned =) thanks god).
hand:- maybe when u have enemy with about 30 hp so hand can kill but acid give some turns and it doesn't kill and also for example:- if u throwed and hand grenade and critical killing enemy and u winned will be better than acid.
im soo confused so i want someone to help.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
It depends on the situation if you want to kill someone with low health go with hand grenade , If your enemy has full health and all his players are together the acid will work better 🙄
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

okay in 1 of my accounts i have about 12 skill on grenades(level 6)so i can use acid and hand grenades but my question is:-
what is the better grenade? hand or acid.
acid:- i was in 1x1 random and enemy used acid grenade and hited all my 3 units and dealed huge damage that i was about to lose(but i winned =) thanks god).
hand:- maybe when u have enemy with about 30 hp so hand can kill but acid give some turns and it doesn't kill and also for example:- if u throwed and hand grenade and critical killing enemy and u winned will be better than acid.
im soo confused so i want someone to help.

they are not made for better situation
use acide when u can only hit acide and hide and if unit have full hp
use hand if u can unleash a 3 units attack and kill
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
hand is killer
acid is hit and run, after 5 turns CHARGE!
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote

hand is killer
acid is hit and run, after 5 turns CHARGE!

after 5 turns "oponent" healed all 🙄
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
anything just just gg
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him