GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Thoughts?

Thoughts?
So gunrox is pretty much dead right now, and most of you guys know that if you do fakes you won't get banned at the moment because berserker is losing too many players.
So i have a question for you bers, why are you not un-banning every single account that was made in Gunrox to atleast give yourself a chance to keep gunrox still alive?
think about it buddy
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to

So gunrox is pretty much dead right now, and most of you guys know that if you do fakes you won't get banned at the moment because berserker is losing too many players.
So i have a question for you bers, why are you not un-banning every single account that was made in Gunrox to atleast give yourself a chance to keep gunrox still alive?
think about it buddy

I'll be honest, now I stopped making videos, because there are no more players in random ... 90% of the players are doing FK ... when it goes random, it takes a retarded full arts .... it does not get unbalanced ...
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to

I'll be honest, now I stopped making videos, because there are no more players in random ... 90% of the players are doing FK ... when it goes random, it takes a retarded full arts .... it does not get unbalanced ...

This game went full retard in July 2018 after Shuma stopped logging on as a moderator - hopefully he got cancer and died. Since then, everyone been faking its revolting how the most stupidest of players are getting high levels and into megas and ruining it for everyone.
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him