GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

CRAZYBEE FALSELY BANNED ME

1 2

CRAZYBEE FALSELY BANNED ME
I have not fakes in a while and this ignorant mod crazybee is abusing his power again and banned me wrongly. If you are reading this Berserker explain to me why I should not charge back the money I spent last night now I can't show up in the top active for 60 days now I cannot get a coin for 10 days all because you're retarded mod Banned me this is the second false ban I have taken from this loser
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Discussions of moderation in public (on forums or in game chat). If you have any questions about moderation - write your request to support@enkord.com this is the only valid way to discuss moderation.
Also, insulting a moderator on the forums won't help your case at all, so how about you tone it down a bit and realize you are playing a video game not real life.
(EDIT: https://imgur.com/a/Vo5EYY2 - very mature attitude)
Edited 12 minutes later by . Reason: Added picture.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Yeah your right but im not guilty of any wrong doing. I charged enkord last night and next week I was planning on being top 10 active players and getting the silver medal because I only need to be top 10 active one time now I will not be able to be in the top active players for 60 days also I will not be able to get a coin for 7 days the punishment is not just a 72-hour ban. now I cannot help my clan with my level 50 now I cannot defend our Outpost i can not recruit or change anything which badly hurts the clan. Bee told me he wanted to clean up the fakers and the non faking clans would suceed. All lies. Crazybee has lost any honor he might have had by doing this bad deed to me and my clan. He wont respond i promise you that he will remain silent on the issue if banning me because i believe he does not want to tell any more lies
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Yeah i am still raging 2 hours later. Yep i said alot of insults to this liar. The other day he was using racist insults towards derrick and insulting derrick on lost beach. Whats the difference? That crazybee is a corrupt mod? I just charged a bunch of enkord and did a full rest. Then i get falsely banned. Yep im never going to get over this. Congrats crazyliar
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
There we go with the ''affs i just charged why ban'' attitude, grow up, really.
It is a 72 hour ban, 3 days, life doesn't end there - keep on insulting and acting like a 4 year old and nothing will change, you are only digging yourself a bigger grave
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Nothing is going to change unless we get a honest mod that does not hold grudges that doesnot play favorites last but not least a moderator that doesn't ban people for absolutely no reason at all what is this why am I banned for a fake fight I read the rules I didn't break any of them the only one that broke any rules is crazy be so nothing is going to change until beserker quits being lazy and gets rid of his corrupt the moderator
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
mane,
you are not the first nor the last xD dont get ur hopes too high cuz berserker doesnt even care.
he wont see it as a player being abused; quite the opposite; he will see it as 'a player trying to interfear/sabotage a "fair staff member"'s work.
just like many ignorant goose-minded people.
for these people who say "its just a game.." "why cry its only few days" ... if it were you you'd lose ur shit mane 😳
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Well said of course Berserker does not care as far as the sabotage things go he intentionally has sabotaged his own business so I don't think he cares about me sabotaging a mod when the moderator is sabotaging his game and taking money out of his own pocket I will now not be charging Concord for 64 days there goes berserk Chris house payment for a month not that it needs the money but it's quite a bit of money he will be losing out of his pocket over crazy Liars mistake power tripping corrupt mod
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
When I started playing this game there was only four Clans I participated in the first-ever Fame game and was on the winning team. Alma fuerte had the fame crown the first 2 weeks of fame. Just a little gunrox history there for you guys. but anywho crazybee is by far the worst moderator in gunrox history. It is obvious berserker made him a mod to sabotage his own game because he is afraid to pull the server plug
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

you are not the first nor the last xD dont get ur hopes too high cuz berserker doesnt even care.
he wont see it as a player being abused; quite the opposite; he will see it as 'a player trying to interfear/sabotage a "fair staff member"'s work.
just like many ignorant goose-minded people.
for these people who say "its just a game.." "why cry its only few days" ... if it were you you'd lose ur shit mane 😳

you still insist on commenting kkkk
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Think something you should realize is that GUNROX is not the main source of income for Enkord anymore, it's been that for a few years now, again, going with the attitude of ''I won't charge anymore'' won't solve your issues either.
The GUNROX community is toxic and just because people have faked for 3 years now and think it has become a normal thing to do are just stupid.
It is literally stated in the game rules of what to do if you think a moderator is abusing his/her power - take a moment and read it: http://www.gunrox.com/guide/rules/

Next time, accept your punishment as a mature person and don't act like a 4 year old.
Congratulations on also getting your additional accounts banned for insulting, must feel proud of yourself now.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
I read what you said I looked up that link I emailed that Source three times on this issue I'm not kidding you now when I say I read your thing I assume you really believe I was faking and I tell you again I have not fake in I believe it should be about a month I was last banned with one of my low levels I have not done any fakes since I read the rules on the link you showed me I did not break any of those rules the only rules that were broken was a moderator Banning me for absolutely no reason at all after that I am guilty of some insults which I believe are Justified since I have now been banned two times for absolutely no reason at all and it said fake fight and yes I do realize this is not the proper place to discuss these issues I am supposed to message the email which I have already done
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
henrique should be banned 100%
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
I could even put the reason I banned you.
but I won't even answer because you went to the general chat, with very serious offenses from all your accounts.
In this way I am grateful that you do not speak again in my name. in a private message or on the geral chat.
I will not tolerate more offenses like the ones you said.
And you can come with the excuse that you charged your account .... for me it's the same!
All players that "pass the line" get Ban, with or without charge... you are not above the law and the rules
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

you still insist on commenting kkkk

you still insist on commenting on my commenting. yet everytime the ammount of cringe and nonsense bs in ur post increases.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

I have not fake in I believe it should be about a month I was last banned with one of my low levels I have not done any fakes since I read the rules on the link you showed me

you read the rules after 8 years of playing ? thats funny actually 😁
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Lol no i read the rules again to make sure that i didnt break any of them. And no i didnt. Until after i was wrongly banned and ignored when i demanded to know why. I was banned for absolutly no reason at all. You got it pimenta no more insults. And in exchange please dont ban me for 0 reason i did not fake i did not insult. You would give your reason here but since it was personal you wont i understand
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Wow, this game is right now so dead under the dictatorship, like why ban people for little insults 72hours long. Thats ridiculous.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
if banning people for little insults is ridiculous; then what banning people for no absolute reason is?
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
i will send you a private msg with a little insults. The sames that Chuck say to me... then you can see if are little insults of Big Insults...
You will not get mad, because are Little 😉
and i have prints of all that "little" insults.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him