GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Big Gun Number One changes

1 2 3 4

Like we've been discussing this on forums, we've introduced some changes to the most controversal weapon of GUNROX - Big Gun Number One.
With this update when you used any clan perk which affects shot together with Big Gun weapon, the weapon becomes overloaded and you have 50% chance of hitting yourself.
We've made it because Big Gun was means to be ultimate one-shot weapon and applying clan perks on top of that ultimate power it just too powerful. Therefore limiting it's usage down to some suicide potential is more reasonable than disabling clan perks for this gun altogether.
This weapon is still very powerful, so those players who have proper skill should not be affected that mush. If you intentionally reset only to experience the imba intentionally - it's your loss, cause extremely imbalanced weapons (like Big Gun was) are fixed in GUNROX of regular basis.
On a side note for those who didn't knew - friend list size is increased from 5 to 10 so let's all be friends ☺
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
only know how to take mony in this game bout NEVER NEVER to protect mony
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
I cant wait to see peoplo blowing thenselfs !😁😁
like this video
[youtube]Kj0v1V3M10g[/youtube]
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
berserker all ur updates is for high lvls ! big gun / pulsator 😕 .... u need to make updates for lower lvls ☹ this game start become boring ... it s the some ! nothing change
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

I never make changes because of some individual complains (unless it's a bug ofcourse). I always monitor games and, how people play and what they used.
Big Gun recently become #1 weapon and it's a clear sign of imba.
If we did not fix it, soon everyone will be using it and it will become a game of Big Guns, and you will get the game like before Big Gun was overpowered, only your weapon choice is highly limited now cause everyone is using Big Guns.

i appreciate ur effort to help gunrox become more fair,
i have one suggestion, and i think its everyone also.
please reduce the price of full reset at least by 50%, u will get even more Enkord cause lots of people will change their build occasionally ( as i am ), we have proverb in Persian which says : "lower benefit = higher benefit".
tnx for reading this.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

I cant wait to see peoplo blowing thenselfs !😁😁
like this video
[youtube]Kj0v1V3M10g[/youtube]

lol poor guy☹,
i think he was flashed 100%. and dispertion was 6 cells.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Gif9u8esac bad update berserker remove it :G
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Gif9u8esac bad update berserker remove it :G

What a great fake 1v1 game. Thanks for showing everyone ☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

CupCake act like kinda O_O?They just tried to shot with perks.As update make 50% chance to hit yourself...☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
You should change Spanner too it is too much over-powered in its level standerds it has 22% stun power which with 20% is 18% which is still alot but the stun does not bother me...Its the damage the damage on a naked unit is 70-90 and with armour is 40-70 which compared to neostead is a big advantage by being only 3 ap....At level 25 their are alot of opportunities for high level perks for more Ap or Hp.

But you need atleast 3x Stun resist perk with 20% armour reduction inorder to match its power...its hardly stratchs and has too much damage you cant possibly think of wasting 3 perks just to counter 1 weapon.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
:P
Berserker its a comunist. He always disscuss about updates, just for teasing his costumers, because at the end he always do what he want. About big gun, obviously its a ok gun , the problems are the STUPID perks. Also the problem that stinger points its much more important than this update, or also u should fix hp perks, because after lv 20 they are a toltal waste of perks. also the way that perks are earned are a total fail, as u can see only 3 clans are havving all the points in fames , why??? because their perks...
would you berserker, PLEASE think one nigth without your arrogance, and listen to what the comunity of players ask you. !!
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
i agree with spanner, its a little overpowered
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

You should change Spanner too it is too much over-powered in its level standerds it has 22% stun power which with 20% is 18% which is still alot but the stun does not bother me...Its the damage the damage on a naked unit is 70-90 and with armour is 40-70 which compared to neostead is a big advantage by being only 3 ap....At level 25 their are alot of opportunities for high level perks for more Ap or Hp.

But you need atleast 3x Stun resist perk with 20% armour reduction inorder to match its power...its hardly stratchs and has too much damage you cant possibly think of wasting 3 perks just to counter 1 weapon.

many times spanner give scracthes, and give low dmgs 30 -
And stun no is much, 4 stun resist = 10% stun +/-
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

It doesn't matter. He is under Encord umbrella, he showed pictures confirming playing with 2 acc on same computer without even a comment from administration, so don't expect anything here too...
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

many times spanner give scracthes, and give low dmgs 30 -
And stun no is much, 4 stun resist = 10% stun +/-

You expect me too waste 4 perks just to en-counter one weapon at level 26? this is not level 50 we are talking about....It ruins completely ruins neostead berserker seriously need to do something about it -.-
If bers want see it in game then i can post videos at request.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

You expect me too waste 4 perks just to en-counter one weapon at level 26? this is not level 50 we are talking about....It ruins completely ruins neostead berserker seriously need to do something about it -.-
If bers want see it in game then i can post videos at request.

no is any wasted perks.
i got 4x stun resist in my mg4 14ap ☺
spanner vs neo whit stun resist, spaner user no got any chance to win 😁
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
B
Berserker" big gun its good," "big gun its bad,berserker i no like spaner"
kids stop flood ,thi thread need to close
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

Berserker" big gun its good," "big gun its bad,berserker i no like spaner"
kids stop flood ,thi thread need to close

Are you mentally challenged?
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

no is any wasted perks.
i got 4x stun resist in my mg4 14ap ☺
spanner vs neo whit stun resist, spaner user no got any chance to win 😁

spanner got no chance to win ? spanner will always beat neo , 2 hits of spanner 10 ~ 12 % stun (if u have resist) u will have 12 ap left and if he disarms u waste 3 ap to shoot once and u can go back 2 , and if u dont have resist u 100% screwed.
Spanner's dmg should be lowered imo
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

On a side note for those who didn't knew - friend list size is increased from 5 to 10 so let's all be friends ☺

11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

spanner got no chance to win ? spanner will always beat neo , 2 hits of spanner 10 ~ 12 % stun (if u have resist) u will have 12 ap left and if he disarms u waste 3 ap to shoot once and u can go back 2 , and if u dont have resist u 100% screwed.
Spanner's dmg should be lowered imo

And why do you think a melee weapon should not beat shotgun in face-to-face combat? Shotguns have other benefits: can hit multiple enemies with one shot, higher single shot damage, ranged attack (can shoot through windows and penetrable obstacles like bushes or wood), more AP instead of MP with bonus perks etc. Also spanner needs 10 more skill points to use.
Summing all this up, only logical conclusion is that something would be very wrong, if spanner would not beat neo in in 1x1 combat situation.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

1 2 3 4

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him