GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Fame battle rules become more strict

1 2 3 4

As there are more and more people trying to find a shortcuts in playing Hall of Fame battles from now on we are going to monitor such battles more strictly.
We are going to add one strict rule for those people who have different accounts in different clans:

If you have two accounts in two clans, you cannot participate with one account in Fame battle against other clan, otherwise it will be automatically considered fake fame and you can be banned without further investigation.

That means you no longer can pretend the fame battle was 'friendly', etc.
Stick to one clan or don't play fames between clans in which you have your accounts
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Regras mais rígidas para as Batalhas por Fama
Como existem mais e mais pessoas tentando achar atalhos para as Batalhas por Fama, a partir de agora nós vamos monitorar mais rigorosamente tais batalhas.
Nós vamos criar uma regra rígida para os jogadores que tiverem varias contas em clans diferentes:

Se você tiver duas contas em dois clans, você não poderá participar com uma delas nas Batalhas por Fama contra o outro clan, caso contrario isso será considerado automaticamente como fake fame e você poderá ser banido sem uma investigação apropriada.

Isso significa que você não poderá mais fingir que a batalha era "benévola/cordial" etc.
Fique com um clan apenas ou não jogue batalhas entre clans nos quais você tem contas.
Edited 1 day later by .
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
:P
nice rule now c2a toxicity and voltron wont go up :P
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
AT LAST!!
I HAVE waited for this since fames started clans like c2a fake fame all the time (ranger01) and grom so does voltron and i hope this puts an end to it cause new and small clans like ours (gr alliance ) cant keep up!
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
this update is good but please resent the clan perk update please 😳
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
What about clan leaders who own 2 clans - ie: Octavious671 from C2A, Mariana from Assassins, Ranger01 from Dragon Lords. These players are all the same person. They can easily order players from one clan to lose to another and buy them all their gear back as well as throw an extra bonus in. After all, they are the clan leader and can kick people who don't want to do what they say. There should be a rule where one player can only own one clan to stop collusion in fame games.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Also, what happens now that all those clans got those extra perks and power by cheating. Are you going to take back all their perks? Especially the extra member perks which are permanent. I think the entire perk system should start from scratch again and everyone has to work and build their clan the honest way.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

What about clan leaders who own 2 clans - ie: Octavious671 from C2A, Mariana from Assassins, Ranger01 from Dragon Lords. These players are all the same person. They can easily order players from one clan to lose to another and buy them all their gear back as well as throw an extra bonus in. After all, they are the clan leader and can kick people who don't want to do what they say. There should be a rule where one player can only own one clan to stop collusion in fame games.

Well,ranger no is the only person who have many clans,1 example is the beauty cupcake,she have the leadership of others 3 clans =Platinum Warriors : Buttefly
Warpigs : -firefly-
F.B.I = Chihuahua
Parasutele have other clan = Hobos United : Jedi_Knights
M3Y3R have 3 clans = Majestix - Epic Legion - Code X
And you say want players own 1 clan,berserker will return the cash to the owner of clan and delete the clan? I dont think so..
Edited 2 minutes later by .
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Problem
My antivirus is telling me that tha last patch has a virus in it, and doesnt let me log in, now this is noot my first time playing this game but the first time , anyone had the same problem?
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

nice rule now c2a toxicity and voltron wont go up :P

Ah Ah u think we dont up ? we will see , we dont need fake for up 😉
U Will see..
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

I HAVE waited for this since fames started clans like c2a fake fame all the time (ranger01) and grom so does voltron and i hope this puts an end to it cause new and small clans like ours (gr alliance ) cant keep up!

We dont play fake fame , we just play fame full art ... 😉
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
I DONT KNOW WHY ALL PEOPLE SAY : C2A IS FAKING ...
I THINK ALL PEOPLE ARE INVIDIOUS BECAUSE WE ARE ALL TIME 1 PLACE..
SO SHUT UP..
Edited 6 hours, 14 minutes later by . Reason: try posting like normal people do....
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Now people will have to actually try to win
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
New update problem
With this new update download it doesn't let me finish it, I have to click the red X on top to close the gunrox program but it doesn't close, it finishes the download and asks me to log in. When I try to log in it closes the program. Anybody else with the same problem?
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

With this new update download it doesn't let me finish it, I have to click the red X on top to close the gunrox program but it doesn't close, it finishes the download and asks me to log in. When I try to log in it closes the program. Anybody else with the same problem?

same questions😡😡😡
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Disable antiviruses for the time of update and run the game under administrator rights.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Still after this warning some people never learn.
List of banned people this week:
For setting up fake fames in favor of C2A:
circus_clowns[36]
residentevil2[34]
-GOLD_COBRA-[50]
Brawllion[17]
darkzeus[11]
psychoclowns[7]
raptador[20]
For setting up fake fames in favor of Peace Makers:
WhiteHorse[15]
-BombermaN-[17]
abcd--[13]
_The_Killer_[13]
More will come.
If you think that after this news post you can outsmart me and quit players from clans so formally they are kinda not affilated with your clan - you are wrong, this behavior will be uncovered and prosecuted. If you think you can bribe players from other clans to loose a fame against your clan - better think twice, cause we will hunt you down too.
Fake fame times are over folks, I suggest you to start playing fair here and now, otherwise you might end up being banned quite unexpectedly.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Ironically -GOLD_COBRA- was begging me lately to make him a mod and in the end he is banned for fake.
MODERATOR GOLD COBRA???
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
you are wrong, gold cobra is good kind player, and this new rulle suxxx, as all new updates you make latly. Go sid on you azzzzz and t hink before ban someone. How we are suppoused to play fames, only few hundert players left in thisa game and all have several acc, most likly in clans
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Go sid on you azzzzz and t hink before ban someone

I just did like you said and thought that you should have been banned a long time ago. Done! Thanks for an advice!
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

1 2 3 4

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him