GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

GUNROX is 9 years old now!

1 2 3 4 5 6

GUNROX. GUNROX never changes.
We celebrate birthday with discounts and tournament.
Both individual and complete resets are 30% off this year. Offer will be valid for a few days. Thanks to everyone who still playing and have faith in this game.
Also we are starting traditional birthday tournament (no arts, no clan perks). 150 000 E for the first place and 75 000 E for the second place is a good incentive, so you should join too while there is time.
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
BERSERKER
Eu tô espancando todo mundo nesse jogo... QUERO GUNROX 2... Eu vou voltar com tudo se lançarem GUNROX 2... 50K CASH TODO MÊS
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

So you guys will work on another game, then start gunrox 2 ??? This leads to what? 3 or 4 years??? Do you think these NUTELLAS kids will want to play this game with "Outdated graphics" .... you should think about it now, start doing ....

Actually, chances are high that we will start working on it this year.
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to
Active referal programm once again please
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to
referrals
If you're going to make referrals a thing again, the be sure to make it better this time. People abused the current system very much and got free enkord for that.
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to
Emm i miss the old days 😂
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to
Really?
So you're starting to work on gunrox updates/gunrox 2?
Awesome.
Ive been playing this since i was 15, im 23 now.
Left the game 2 years but returned again and this is great news 😁
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to
GUNROX 2
gunrox 2 soon please.
4 years ago Quote
4 years ago Quote
Reply to
Need To change !!!
Dear Berserker ,

You really need to see something about this game, i can`t belive i open and i only see 45 total online players , why i would enter just to see GUNROX dying .
You need to fix this right now , make some new updates.
I have very good ideas, you will make more money, players and famous.

I hope you think about this massege.

Waleed_17
4 years ago Quote
4 years ago Quote
Reply to
WE NEED MORE ADMINS
Fake here fake there faker evrywhere.
4 years ago Quote
4 years ago Quote
Reply to
#TBT

GUNROX. GUNROX never changes.
We celebrate birthday with discounts and tournament.
Both individual and complete resets are 30% off this year. Offer will be valid for a few days. Thanks to everyone who still playing and have faith in this game.
Also we are starting traditional birthday tournament (no arts, no clan perks). 150 000 E for the first place and 75 000 E for the second place is a good incentive, so you should join too while there is time.

#TBT let's remember when gunrox was a game with many players on line .... as Berserk left this game of at least 100 players online, for a game of at most 25 online ... Gunrox was to
to be competing with current games, online players .... but now it's just a memory ...
4 years ago Quote
4 years ago Quote
Reply to
Gunrox will never die, because there are too many players that still charges.
Gunrox servers costs like 50-100 dollars so Gunrox make money without doing anything

Yes. We need money to pay server and bandwidths costs and pay wage to programmers and artists. If we will give away everything for free we will have no money to support this game and naturally noone will play it as we will shut it down. So keep on charging Enkord Cash and everything will be fine 😁

Edited 2 minutes later by .
4 years ago Quote
4 years ago Quote
Reply to

Berserker, do not think about new players ... you have to think about the roots players, who never abandon the game, those who have been here from the start, today's kids, just think of 1080P Ultra HD Graphics, unless you make a Gunrox in the graph of the new Generation ... because if you can not forget, it will not bring new players that easy ...

gunrox could really use some updated pixel art in a few areas though, specifically some of the blurry map objects/foliage. pixel art is glorious, it just has to be done right and gunrox definitely did that for the most part but i cant help but feel it would need sprucing up. i would actually remove the 3D anime characters you see at the top of this website and on the gunrox welcome screen completely. those models are misleading and outdated and should be replaced with the cute pixel art soldiers and guns from inside the game. most of the art is great and cute it just needs a little facelift to freshen things up. like the background art for each location for example, it's just a low res blurry file upscaled to fit each screen size. but the guns, units, all of the buildings, most of lost beach, ALL of memorial boulevard, most of junkyard, and most of clover/ice valley are perfect. beginners is nice but it's lacking something. music needs updating too except for memorial and maybe junkyard
4 years ago Quote
4 years ago Quote
Reply to
PERSERKER

Fake here fake there faker evrywhere.

we all fake 7bebe waleed hhhhhhhhhh
4 years ago Quote
4 years ago Quote
Reply to

gunrox could really use some updated pixel art in a few areas though, specifically some of the blurry map objects/foliage. pixel art is glorious, it just has to be done right and gunrox definitely did that for the most part but i cant help but feel it would need sprucing up. i would actually remove the 3D anime characters you see at the top of this website and on the gunrox welcome screen completely. those models are misleading and outdated and should be replaced with the cute pixel art soldiers and guns from inside the game. most of the art is great and cute it just needs a little facelift to freshen things up. like the background art for each location for example, it's just a low res blurry file upscaled to fit each screen size. but the guns, units, all of the buildings, most of lost beach, ALL of memorial boulevard, most of junkyard, and most of clover/ice valley are perfect. beginners is nice but it's lacking something. music needs updating too except for memorial and maybe junkyard

I agree. In new gunrox, the characters art will remain, but the rest will be re-designed to be closer to pixel-art
4 years ago Quote
4 years ago Quote
Reply to
as if you wouldnt make this a mobile game even just that would boost server population. Not sure what business your running but you have a 1 of a kind game that has huge potential and your letting it rot to waste.
4 years ago Quote
4 years ago Quote
Reply to
So Is It Official?
So Berserker? Is it official that gunrox 2 is on its way? Or are you only considering to make it?
4 years ago Quote
4 years ago Quote
Reply to

as if you wouldnt make this a mobile game even just that would boost server population. Not sure what business your running but you have a 1 of a kind game that has huge potential and your letting it rot to waste.

Actually we are planning to make cross-platform version which will be playable from any device - PC, phone, tablet.
4 years ago Quote
4 years ago Quote
Reply to

So Berserker? Is it official that gunrox 2 is on its way? Or are you only considering to make it?

We are doing some prototyping on the matter, so you can consider it very early development.
4 years ago Quote
4 years ago Quote
Reply to

We are doing some prototyping on the matter, so you can consider it very early development.

Thats good,☺
4 years ago Quote
4 years ago Quote
Reply to

Actually we are planning to make cross-platform version which will be playable from any device - PC, phone, tablet.

interesting, i have a hard time imagining how playable gunrox can be on mobile since it would be very easy to missclick which could ruin a match and games vs mobile players would likely require 2:00 minute turn timer which could be frustrating for desktop players. but maybe those could be worked out or maybe arent problems at all
4 years ago Quote
4 years ago Quote

1 2 3 4 5 6

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him