GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Clan Power abilities will return your clan back in action!

1 2

We have added new "Clan Power" abilities to the cash shop which will allow your veteran clan to return back to kicking from vacation.
These abilities will allow to instantly increase your clan perks up to level 1-5 (it won't increase clan perks higher than maximum level of corresponding perk though). The perks will start to fade next week just like they normally do, but you will have enough time to get back in action with those perks to reach higher spots in top lists and retain those perks.
Any clan player can purchase and apply them to his/her clan.
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Os "Poderes do Clan" trarão seu clan de volta à ação!
Nós adicionamos a nova opção "Poder do Clan" no cash shop que permite trazer o seu clan veterano de volta com tudo depois das ferias.
Estas habilidades permitirão aumentar os perks do clan de 1 a 5 nivéis instantaneamente (não aumentarão o nível do perk acima do limite máximo). Os perks começarão a enfraquecer na próxima como sempre acontece, mas você terá tempo suficiente para volta a ativa com estes perks para chegar ao topo das listas e manter os perks ganhos.
Qualquer jogador pode comprar estas opções e aplicar no seu clan.
Edited 1 hour, 6 minutes later by .
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Bers need more cash for totem tribe 2 😁
Gunrox cashers are sponsoring it xD

Well atleast will lower the amount of fake fames.....
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
so if someone buy PERK CLAN (10K)
ALL THE CLAN PERKS WILL BE +1 LEVEL?

THIS SHOULD Be ALSO SPANISH LENGUAJE ¬¬¬
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

Yes it will 10k for every level
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
What's up whit BR clans? Pay 300R$ for 5+ perks ¬¬'
Abusive prices, ENKORD need a process ☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
mony mony
i like this, finaly a plan to take alot mony from players who just love to spend it on this mony grabing game.
ooopppppsss problem all who spend to mach mony are allready in calns that have max perks.
affffff epic fail for get more mony beter come up wite beter plan,
we know u will :-)
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
10k !!? for it o,o
😲10k for one level ,if it help much mabye good =)
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

No. 10k feature will increase all available perks up to level 1, not +1.
Keep in mind that those features will not increase past the maximum level. So if your perk is 0/3, and you purchase Clan Power 5, that perk will be 3/3, not 5/3
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
will good price.. for all Perks!

if I bought +1 or +3 how many days till gone..?

thanks berserker!
we are waiting more updates😎
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Klanowe Power-zdolności powrócą Twój klan do akcji!
Dodaliśmy nowe klanowe Power-zdolności w naszym sklepie, które pozwola wrócić do gry Twój stary klan i wystartowac spowrotem w rywalizacji.
Zdolności te pozwalaja na błyskawiczne zwiekszenie klanowych perków do poziomu 1-5 (nie zwiękaszją one jednak tych perków powyzej ich maksymalnego poziomu). Perki zanikają w następnym tygodniu jak dotychczas, ale z tymi perkami bedziesz mógł o wiele szybciej wrócić do rywalizacji i zająć wyższe pozycje w rankingach i tym samym zachować te perki.
Każdy członek klanu może może je kupić i aktywować w swoim klanie.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

will good price.. for all Perks!

if I bought +1 or +3 how many days till gone..?

thanks berserker!
we are waiting more updates😎

It will behave just like if you increased it in top list. Next week it will become -1 if you don't reach top 10, then -1 again on second next week and so on.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
nice update now most of clans will have perks so now not just few clans to join ...
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Not most, only those who had them back in the days.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

No. 10k feature will increase all available perks up to level 1, not +1.
Keep in mind that those features will not increase past the maximum level. So if your perk is 0/3, and you purchase Clan Power 5, that perk will be 3/3, not 5/3

how much times can buy that?
Cuz if i buy x5 times feature of 10K will be x5 all perks Available e.e
Edited 8 minutes later by .
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Thanks bers for the new update ~ I have more suggestion which is; to allow players that are full armed to be able to enter red zone. While the red zone is blocked for nakeds and half armed. This is to prevent nakeds from taking the arms of the winner and running into red zone hoping that the winner won't be able to get his items. Also, the nakeds will also stand in red zone to reduce their hp and make their opponent get as low exp as possible. Recently complaints regarding players running to red zone and wasting the double experience of the winner -.-
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
???

Not most, only those who had them back in the days.

What da hell??? so you pay for nothing? lol berserker stealing money 😝
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
clan perks
so, this only works for clans that have perks or at one time had perks...I dont see how this improves the game, as a lvl 1 perk cannot compete with the highest level perks that say, toxicity has. Complete waste...no one in their right mind would pay $10 for a perk for a week when it won't make a difference against the top 5 clans or so that have every perk.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

how much times can buy that?
Cuz if i buy x5 times feature of 10K will be x5 all perks Available e.e

No. The feature will increase perks UP TO given level, NOT PLUS given amount of levels. So if you purchase Clan Power 1 for 10k, it will increase all those perks at level 0 up to level 1, so no point in purchasing it twice.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

What da hell??? so you pay for nothing? lol berserker stealing money 😝

If you pay before reading the description then yeah, you pay for nothing and can only blame yourself.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him