View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 03:32 PM   #17
XxKevimxX

Exclamation Waiting a new begins.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by berserker View Post

Like always, GUNROX birthday on 9th of May is coming and so come birthday discounts and tournament.

Usually we to celebreate GUNROX birthday by doing a 30% discount for both individual and complete resets! But we appreciate people still staying with us and decided to do 50% off this year. Offer will be valid for a few days. Thanks to everyone who still playing and have faith in this game.

Also we are starting traditional birthday tournament (no arts, no clan perks). 200 000 E for the first place and 100 000 E for the second place is a good incentive, so you should join too while there is time.

Happy holiday and good luck in battle!

i love gunrox berserker, but your game have a principal problem, you need associate with other payment options, example: i too play wakfu, (you should check their payment options) the items at this game can be purchased since Colombia with methods in this country how efecty or baloto, FAST AND EASILY,in your game we need credit cards or low methods for pay, you can sayme the day when i can buy E cash using this easy method and i will back to this game