GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

to the gunrox team

*DELETED*
to the gunrox team
Gunrox team, is it possible that u share with us ur future plans regarding ur game gunrox if u have any so u can stop all the useless threads ?
And if not plz write convincing reasons
thank u for ur time
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Gunrox team, is it possible that u share with us ur future plans regarding ur game gunrox if u have any so u can stop all the useless threads ?
And if not plz write convincing reasons
thank u for ur time

I agree. I would like to know if this game had a future at all. If not, I'm not going to waste my time and money.
So please, does this game have a future? Or is it going to be set aside forever while ENKORD turns its interest to new things.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
9/3/2012

I haven't abandoned it. GUNROX just reached the form and shape of how I intended it to be, so dont see a point in changes for the sake of changes. I always pictured GUNROX like something similar to modern day chess and now as most of it is stable and mature it's pretty close to what I imagined initially. And life goes on, I don't want to make 1 game my whole life - I always eager to try something else.

Is there ever going to be a new major update?
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
The end started when clan perks no longer became permanent. I voiced my opinion but was silenced for a year from the forums because Berserker doesn't like it when someone gives him an honest opinion of his game. Berserker's greed was abhorrently despicable and from that point on I stopped spending money on Gunrox and I told everyone I know not to play this game.
Occasionally I came back to play with a few of my friends but these foreign, 5 year old, thick-as-a-brick hosts do not understand the concept of friends playing together on the same team and always set games to random in megas. It must be because they themselves have no friends whatsoever and are jealous of people that actually have the comradery, trust and intelligence to work together. Whenever I try to host my own game, nobody joins because all these stupid dumb retards flock together like the retards they are and only go to the retard hosts that have no idea on how to balance and end up spending 20 minutes sitting there with the game not going anywhere.
In summary, there are too many foreign retards in Gunrox. The only viable game option is random games which I find boring. Teamwork games are more fun but 90% of the players in Gunrox have no teamwork, no social skills, no intelligence and are just plain failures as human beings. The biggest contributing factor for having all these douchebags in Gunrox has been Berserker himself. He has driven all the sensible smart players out with his totalitarian slavery approach to the game and only the stupid addicts remain who have no future in real life so they try to be a hero in this virtual cage of a game remain.
Here are some names of players I have found completely antisocial to the idea of having friends play together in megas and are toxic to the community spirit of this game, making everyone feel unwelcome: _-Mashinist-_ (mega faker who deliberately helps his russian friends to win when he is not on their team) , Henrique (he is a brazillian ape puppet that everyone plays by pulling the strings because he is young and dumb) , Predator (gullible disabled fool who cant think for himself - nobody feels sorry for a disabled fool that cannot empathise with others and thinks only his poor little self and how he MUST be right and everyone else is wrong. ) Idobest75 , vite-magic (just a coward who cannot face a good gunrox player) , II_JMs_II (another Russian faker who helps his russian friends to win by faking in megas) , _-Partizan-_ (another russian faker) , ---Sapekinha--- (has no clue on anything and obvious faker to get a good record) , AlecTheSecond , Devin2010 , George2011geo (obvious faker in mega and I have reported him multiple times to moderators but nothing is ever done - DO NOT LET HIM IN ANY MEGAS) , useYourBrain , Seba-2011 , Karpatia , Just , ___HorsePower___ , XXxxDangerxxXX , -EMCREW- .
These players are on my ignore list, not for being bad players or cussing me out, but for deliberately contributing to the cesspool of douchebaggery that is the Gunrox community. Perma Ban these players and most of the problems with trying to make a fair, balanced and competitive mega where everyone is welcome will be solved. Feel free to put these players on your own ignore list as I don't put just anyone on my ignore list - only the worst scumbags in the game make it to my list (sadly they are the ones that stay and keep playing this game while all the good people leave.)
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
and u troll =)
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
You are being a troll by calling me a troll. What have you achieved? Congrats on looking like an idiot.
Here is a constructive idea: Berserker why don't you prevent clans from CHOOSING which clan they want to play fame against. Make them play Random clans each day for points, randomize the levels allowed and randomize the maximum team levels and we should see a real test of skill and cunning rather than a continuous cancer of fake game after fake game which your moderators are like toothless tigers and unable to stop.
I do believe you owe me an apology now red rush because I have offered a real solution to help fix this game and trolls do not do that. HOWEVER, because I feel that you don't have the capacity to learn from your mistakes and give a genuine apology, I will accept your immediately suicide instead.
Edited 2 minutes later by .
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

You are being a troll by calling me a troll. What have you achieved? Congrats on looking like an idiot.
Here is a constructive idea: Berserker why don't you prevent clans from CHOOSING which clan they want to play fame against. Make them play Random clans each day for points, randomize the levels allowed and randomize the maximum team levels and we should see a real test of skill and cunning rather than a continuous cancer of fake game after fake game which your moderators are like toothless tigers and unable to stop.

use 3x rpg \ and use 3x kami with auto and u call for skils ?
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

Can you please explain why you think that it doesn't take great skill to use these? I will enjoy explaining why you are wrong and why YOU KNOW NOTHING JOHN SNOW!
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

You Mad Bro?
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Can you please explain why you think that it doesn't take great skill to use these? I will enjoy explaining why you are wrong and why YOU KNOW NOTHING JOHN SNOW!

I agree/aproove ur 3 posts
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Thumbs up for Cruentus..
and to red_rush it takes brain to use 3 rpgs u have to learn how to use them
not like u that use all weapons with laser cuase ur afraid if u get blined u dont
know what to do ..
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

The end started when clan perks no longer became permanent. actually the end started to this game when berserker said he completed this game I voiced my opinion but was silenced for a year from the forums because Berserker doesn't like it when someone gives him an honest opinion of his game.yeah i saw it Berserker's greed was abhorrently despicable and from that point on I stopped spending money on Gunrox and I told everyone I know not to play this game.
Occasionally I came back to play with a few of my friends but these foreign, 5 year old, thick-as-a-brick hosts do not understand the concept of friends playing together on the same team and always set games to random in megas. It must be because they themselves have no friends whatsoever and are jealous of people that actually have the comradery, trust and intelligence to work together. i understand this Whenever I try to host my own game, nobody joins because all these stupid dumb retards flock together like the retards they are and only go to the retard hosts that have no idea on how to balance and end up spending 20 minutes sitting there with the game not going anywhere.
In summary, there are too many foreign retards in Gunrox. The only viable game option is random games which I find boringagree with therandom games partTeamwork games are more fun but 90% of the players in Gunrox have no teamwork,i think the same and it's too hard to play a mega even a 2x2 is too boring to wait no social skills, no intelligence and are just plain failures as human beings. The biggest contributing factor for having all these douchebags in Gunrox has been Berserker himself. He has driven all the sensible smart players out with his totalitarian slavery approach to the game and only the stupid addicts remain who have no future in real life so they try to be a hero in this virtual cage of a game remain.last time i returned to gunrox i played aganist some lvl 9/10/8 with at4! the arts system make this game broken for cashers
Here are some names of players I have found completely antisocial to the idea of having friends play together in megas and are toxic to the community spirit of this game, making everyone feel unwelcome: _-Mashinist-_ (mega faker who deliberately helps his russian friends to win when he is not on their team)i understand , Henrique (he is a brazillian ape puppet that everyone plays by pulling the strings because he is young and dumb) , Predator (gullible disabled fool who cant think for himself - nobody feels sorry for a disabled fool that cannot empathise with others and thinks only his poor little self and how he MUST be right and everyone else is wrong. ) Idobest75 , vite-magic (just a coward who cannot face a good gunrox player) , II_JMs_II (another Russian faker who helps his russian friends to win by faking in megas) , _-Partizan-_ (another russian faker) , ---Sapekinha--- (has no clue on anything and obvious faker to get a good record) , AlecTheSecond , Devin2010 , George2011geo (obvious faker in mega and I have reported him multiple times to moderators but nothing is ever done - DO NOT LET HIM IN ANY MEGAS) , useYourBrain , Seba-2011 , Karpatia , Just , ___HorsePower___ , XXxxDangerxxXX , -EMCREW- .
These players are on my ignore list, not for being bad players or cussing me out, but for deliberately contributing to the cesspool of douchebaggery that is the Gunrox community. Perma Ban these players and most of the problems with trying to make a fair, balanced and competitive mega where everyone is welcome will be solved. Feel free to put these players on your own ignore list as I don't put just anyone on my ignore list - only the worst scumbags in the game make it to my list (sadly they are the ones that stay and keep playing this game while all the good people leave.)

comments in blue
I read all your posts at the thread where you got banned and called as a senior troll,I respect you because you're one of the few cashers who
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
funny like most of bad things that cruentus said he is on his own, always crying in megas that russians use kami's and he use 3x + autoplants, always playing bad in megas all he can do is camping, 80% of words he say are just bad words, and than he speak about social skills - man u dont even know what it mean, also crying about manual megas, always when u "try" to balance mega only s**t come from it, calling players that live in other countryes than in stupid USA they are abrouds and in fact ur abroaded one too coz its ukrainian, not USA game, in fact i dont like ppl like u, saying 1 thing doing something totaly other and speaking s**ts only
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

funny like most of bad things that cruentus said he is on his own, always crying in megas that russians use kami's and he use 3x + autoplants, always playing bad in megas all he can do is camping, 80% of words he say are just bad words, and than he speak about social skills - man u dont even know what it mean, also crying about manual megas, always when u "try" to balance mega only s**t come from it, calling players that live in other countryes than in stupid USA they are abrouds and in fact ur abroaded one too coz its ukrainian, not USA game, in fact i dont like ppl like u, saying 1 thing doing something totaly other and speaking s**ts only

i don't wanna be a jerk, but have your ever heard of "Do as I say, not as I do."?
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
i think that at some point maybe 1 month later berserker will think of seeying this forum and get some answers...
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Do you remember this forum post? This is when the end of Gunrox started, and what I said back then is still true today.
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him