GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Update and Pets

Update and Pets
Good afternoon, Berserk.
I just have one question, what happened with that update that I say about putting pets to the players .....
it was a great idea, a pity that you did not conclude .... I still play Gunrox, the game is still stopped ... I bet if you finished this update, 90% of the old players would play again, it would be great to see the game with all players again ....
Edited 3 minutes later by .
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
Update and GUNROX
I agree fully, a great game like this could not have stopped, there is no game like that, do not let GUNROX die, bring the updates again, I bet the game would go back as it was before and even better than it was
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Back for olds times gunrox
I totally agree, it would be a good idea if you enkord bring this idea super good for the players to re-activate gunrox as it used to be : D: D
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Volte para olds times gunrox
Eu concordo! tiraria o ban dessa acc aqui seria uma novidade que traria o GUNROX pra ativa de novo!
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Old players
Nice idea for back new players and old players....☺ i have much friends for back. .
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Update Gunrox
It would be great to have news in the game, it is incredible and would surely attract many players, please review Gunrox!
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Pets
I remember this update, it was as soon as you put the Big Gun, it would be great if this update had it, it would attract several old gunrox players
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Good Idea but hard
It's really a good idea to make a good update for the game and it will be back..
But when you ask admins about updating they say that they can't pay for updates and they can't afford the game.
Enkord is poor so they can't! ☹
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
I have a lot of ideas to say.
I really would like to see GUNROX back to the old days and there are a lot of things you can add to make it a better game like making an auction for coins..
but please take this game a little bit serious and thank you.
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
so true
make this game alive again ☺
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Do not let this game die
Bring something new, to attract new players, even the old players!
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
=)
☺ hell yeah.
A LITTLE BIT OF UPDATES + A LITTLE BIT OF NERFS AND BALANCING
=
ALOT of new players!
(+ more cash to u berserker xD)
i got some ideas too =)
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Ban
hello, berseker I came here because I took ban on two accounts of mine being that I was not doing fakein none of them ... even in one I took ban for questioning the past ban of the moderator Bernardeti .he simply banished me for complaining about the ban ... I have played this game since 2010 and I hope something is done. If it was a well deserved ban I would certainly not complain, but it was not ..😕😕😕
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
I Agree !
I pray for gunrox to be like 7 years ago
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
View Forum Posts!!!
Gunrox needs updating ??? Yes you need to ... but also need some moderators that can differentiate between a friendly game of a fake game, many players did not abandon the game due to updates, but rather because some moderators only think about banishing without knowing what is happening .. for me, if there is a 5x5 game, you have the option of abortion, not a moderator, you can and abort because 1 friend asked ... for me this is against the rules ..... the game lost grace ... it's easier to close than to do this update .. and better stay in a game where 5-year-olds play than to have a reward with a good game .....😡😡😡
Edited 11 minutes later by .
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to

I pray for gunrox to be like 7 years ago

we pray @@@
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to

It's really a good idea to make a good update for the game and it will be back..
But when you ask admins about updating they say that they can't pay for updates and they can't afford the game.
Enkord is poor so they can't! ☹

cant pay for updates? lmao bers has made x10 the money to make a whole new gunrox2. a update wouldn't be expensive at all on a old game engine like this, and to create a new game like this with different animations and legal rights wouldn't be that expensive either. you would just need the knowledge, time, and money
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
they dont lack the money nor the time, theyre just using it on TT2.
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him