GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Update 18-Jan-2010 - Death Knight + anonymous abort votes

1 2

- New VIP outfit added - Death Knight's Plate Mail
- Votes for game aborts are now anonymous - other players cannot see if you voted or not.
- Legendary artifacts now do not require Dr. Minigun or Dr. Explosive perks.
- Added option to disable notification to abort created games
- Milkor's maximum damage reduced slightly
- Added more features for admins to detect changes of account owner
Edited 5 hours, 34 minutes later by . Reason: Grammar and Spelling fixes.
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
-6 reduction of max milkor dmg ?!?!?!?!?!?
I have just reset skills to milkor and now for what ?!?!?!
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Now no...
reset the perks of MILKOR berseker, now was a large disadvantage for those who has devoted his account of the explosives ... I disagree 😕
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
this is bull**** siriusly...bers you said youre self in another post that rocket launcher tweaking was over and when it was you should gave us a reset about that...well you tweaked again and i can tell you this isnt a " minor tweak " couse when i have 50 - 79 dmg with milkor and i go to 50 -71 that is a big tweak for me and for the rest...
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
i agree..
... with all changes!!
is the best for the game 😎
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
for a 20 skill weapon the milkor was VERY powerful in my opinion. I dont have a problem with the -6 max dmg to it.
That said, it'd be nice to see a 50 or 70 skill grenade launcher (NOT rocket launcher) to make people who devoted points to launchers with no intention of ever using one of the rocket launchers happy.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
:(
I was very hurt, by using 2 MILKOR's
would be interesting if it could be reset skills and perks for the use of MILKOR.
As with any change of any weapon, must be provided the option to reset too.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

- Legendary artifacts now do not require Dr. Minigun or Dr. Explosive perks.

Looks like Legendary Milktors and Machine Guns are going to be very big sellers with this update!
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
Damage reduction with mikor are so tiny so it's not even worth talking about, let alone asking for reset.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

for a 20 skill weapon the milkor was VERY powerful in my opinion. I dont have a problem with the -6 max dmg to it.

Yep this tweak is good balancing. There was a reason why everybody were running around with 20 skill weapons after all. Even now it is a very versatile and useful weapon for the skill.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Why you never ever increase something? Only reduce! Since ive been played Gunrox only reduction and reduction was taken. It is not upgrades! Its Downgrades 😡 Med kids weight was increased, Ap for grenade was 6 now 7, N60 range was 16 now 15, now milkor damage!!! what’s next? You reduce ap to 11?
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
Rocket launchers recently were powered up significantly, in case you were sleeping.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

Why you never ever increase something? Only reduce! Since ive been played Gunrox only reduction and reduction was taken. It is not upgrades! Its Downgrades 😡 Med kids weight was increased, Ap for grenade was 6 now 7, N60 range was 16 now 15, now milkor damage!!! what’s next? You reduce ap to 11?

LOL! -.-'
The rocket launcher power increased so much that came an infestation of accounts with them...
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
the only thing i dont like about this is that the anynomous abort votes
like if there is a dc we wont know who wont abort because people will lie and i would like to know who are people not to play with because i abort for a lot of people but no one ever aborts for me now i just want to know the poeple exactly who the ones who wont abort so i can never play with them again
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

like if there is a dc we wont know who wont abort because people will lie and i would like to know who are people not to play with because i abort for a lot of people but no one ever aborts for me now i just want to know the poeple exactly who the ones who wont abort so i can never play with them again

I think the same. This is bad that u cannot see who really want to abort. Another tool for liers, go ahead - make thier lives more comfortable.
Another thing - i cannot see new outfit in Cash Shop. Some of my friends reports the same.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Good Update!
Is very good this update, the team of Gunrox is the best!😎
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

That's why we made it that way. Now you can abort only if 100% of people agreee. Back in the days most of them were forced to abort due to being scared that noone will play with them again.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Another thing - i cannot see new outfit in Cash Shop. Some of my friends reports the same.

Probably because you have female account.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

That's why we made it that way. Now you can abort only if 100% of people agreee. Back in the days most of them were forced to abort due to being scared that noone will play with them again.

Ok, i see ur point. But im still dont like it. Thanks for explaining outfit problem.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Hmm but can you see if somebody wants a abort?
Yesterday i play a mega with a disc player at other team, nobody wants abort so i never got the idea to help the other team with aborting. At end they tell us we dont want abort the match and i was surprised.
Is that possible?
If yes so maybe you can make a new information of players who wants a abort. Maybe:
1 player want abort
5 player want abort
or something like that.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him