GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Ok ok...

Ok ok...
I see that I have made a mistake.
But the first time permanent banishment is a joke.😡
I like this game very much and what I can say to this so-called glory cheating is simple. I have not deceived. I was clear that the opponent is full of artifacts and klan has advantages. A week before I played against different clans, the result was always the same. no chance. I have not agreed with anyone to lose, I just wanted to get a few points, no matter how.
Your decision hits me hard mainly because none of the accounts before had a punishment. But what is most disappointed is the fact that no one answers. I think I have earned more than this. I was always fair and never tried to cheat. Looks nevertheless times how much I have invested and is so to be tasted. I only play again since the middle of december and have not really deceived. Anyway thanks even if all my efforts to not lead. It does not feel good.
Greetz M3Y3R
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
Reply to

I see that I have made a mistake.
But the first time permanent banishment is a joke.😡
I like this game very much and what I can say to this so-called glory cheating is simple. I have not deceived. I was clear that the opponent is full of artifacts and klan has advantages. A week before I played against different clans, the result was always the same. no chance. I have not agreed with anyone to lose, I just wanted to get a few points, no matter how.
Your decision hits me hard mainly because none of the accounts before had a punishment. But what is most disappointed is the fact that no one answers. I think I have earned more than this. I was always fair and never tried to cheat. Looks nevertheless times how much I have invested and is so to be tasted. I only play again since the middle of december and have not really deceived. Anyway thanks even if all my efforts to not lead. It does not feel good.
Greetz M3Y3R

I get a sort of sad feeling while I was reading this... Have you tried sending email to 'Enkord Team'?
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him