GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Update 21-Feb-2011 - Fast reconnect and new outfit

1 2

New fast reconnect feature added. Now when you are disconnected all you need is to enter password again and you will be thrown back to the game (no more going back to loader, loading the game up again) - should help older and slower PCs.
Also now you can put body parts on sale to Market (Body parts will be personal after next update).
New outfit added: red shirt, chess figure shirt, UK shirt (male), polka red-dot dress (female), star warrior helmet, elite cowboy hat (both).
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Atualização 21 - Fev - 2011 - Reconexão rapída e novas roupas
Adicionado o novo sistema de reconexão. Agora quando você disconectar, tudo o que tem que fazer é entrar com seu loggin novamente e então você será mandado de volta ao jogo (sem precisar passar pela tela de carragamento do jogo) - isso deve ajudar com computadores ou conexões mais lentas.
Agora você poderá por partes do corpo a venda no Mercado (as partes do corpo se tornarão pessoais na próxima atualização).
Novas roupas adicionadas: camiseta vermelha, camisata de xadrez, camisa do RU (masculino), vestido vermelho de polka (feminino), Elmo Estelar, Chapéu de Cowboy de Elite (both).
Edited 2 hours, 31 minutes later by .
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
wow thats where been fast:e
ek:
Edited 2 minutes later by *DELETED*.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Aktualizacja 21-02-2011 - Nowe elemnty ubioru oraz opcja szybkiego podłaczania
Dodano opcje szybkiego ponownego podłączania. Teraz gdy jesteś rozłączony wszystko co potrzebujesz to ponownie wpisać hasło i od razu zostaniesz wrzucony do gry (nie będziesz musiał czekać aż gra się załaduje) - powinno pomóc graczom z wolnymi komputerami.
Także można sprzedawać części ciała w sklepie z artefaktami (części ciała po następnym uaktualnieniu będą osobiste).
Dodano nowe elementy ubioru: czerwoną koszulkę, koszulka z figurką, koszulka w barwach Wielkiej Brytanii (męska),czerwona sukienka w kropki (damska), hełm gwiezdnego wojownika, elitarna kowbojski kapelusz (damski oraz męski).
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
wow realy?no need to reload game?cool outfits but why the cowgirl hat is so expensive?
Anyway good update
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

cool outfits but why the cowgirl hat is so expensive?

Because it's elite ☺
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

wow realy?no need to reload game?cool outfits but why the cowgirl hat is so expensive?
Anyway good update

oh so we have to buy the feature?and about body parts i thinked they are not real first but now😲😲😲 and can somone put a post on them(just like attrition and what they do and how we get them)
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

New fast reconnect feature added. Now when you are disconnected all you need is to enter password again and you will be thrown back to the game (no more going back to loader, loading the game up again) - should help older and slower PCs.
Also now you can put body parts on sale to Market (Body parts will be personal after next update).
New outfit added: red shirt, chess figure shirt, UK shirt (male), polka red-dot dress (female), star warrior helmet, elite cowboy hat (both).

Nice update! But too bad that it does nothing for me because my Internet is so lightning fast. 😎
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
what a ugly star warrior helment!
looks like a fish head. position of the eyes are wrong
compare:
Edited 4 minutes later by .
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
(: i like the new faster singing
Nice Mode really great help to us :P
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

Nah, i'd prefer this one

The complete set ftw

So, bers, its better you add the set in the next update...
Edited 21 minutes later by . Reason: may the force be with you... >).
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
(:
JuJuJu Van :P Dont Forgot My Smile 😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
this is not star wars here 😁 you still havn'tanswerd my questiond
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Update 21-Feb-2011 - Schnellere Wiederverbindung und neue Outfits
Neues Feature erlaubt eine schnelleren Eintritt in Matches nach dem die Verbindung abbrach. Nun braucht man nur noch das Passwort eingeben und man gelangt direkt ins Match (ohne Ladescreen) - das soll älteren langsameren Rechner helfen. Außerdem können nun Körperteile im Markt verkauft werden (Körperteile werden nun persönlich)
Neue Outfits: rotes Hemd, T-Shirt "Schach", Hemd UK (männlich), Rot-Weißgepunktetes Polka-Kleid (weiblich), Star Warrior Helm, Elite Cowboyhut (beide).
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Exactly why I quit.. Taking too long to reconnect with my slow ass internet. I will try this new feature and will use it many many times (knowing my connection) If you can make it pop up after 15 secs of going down that would be great because internet for me or most people will have internet back up by then. Or is there a way i can edit that sort of setting myself?
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
What a nice polka dot dress. This is exacly what Lovers suprise-kami-doom-miner designed by me should wear to look more innocent. ☺
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Very good 😁 !!!
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

what a ugly star warrior helment!
looks like a fish head. position of the eyes are wrong
compare:

Image of real stormtrooper is copyrighted so we can put his helm to the game without being sued or paying enormous amounts of money to George Lucas for the right to use it.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

Image of real stormtrooper is copyrighted so we can put his helm to the game without being sued or paying enormous amounts of money to George Lucas for the right to use it.

ahhh... bummer... ☹
It would be so awesome to use these gears, and to make the fakers pee in the panties, a certain music should play when a mod is nearby. 😎
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzntZLHcYy0
Edited 1 minute later by . Reason: I find your lack of win disturbing, maybe the ban be with you... ^_^.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

ahhh... bummer... ☹
It would be so awesome to use these gears, and to make the fakers pee in the panties, a certain music should play when a mod is nearby. 😎
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzntZLHcYy0

I have to admit that the new feature of fast reconnecting to the game is working very well... no more lost fights because of disconnection :nice:
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him