GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Gauss Rifle and new T-shirts added

1 2

We've added new sniper rifle for skill 120. This Gauss Rifle requires 7 AP per shot and uses new 2 mm ammo.
Also 3 new national T-shirts added - Germany, Poland, and USA colors. Everything available in Cash Shop.
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Rifle Gauss e nova Camiseta adicionados
Nós adicionamos um novo rifle sniper para 120 pontos de skill. O Rifle Gauss requer 7 AP por disparo e usa um novo de tipo de munição (2 mm).
Mas 3 camisas nacionais adicionadas - Alemanha, Polônia, e EUA. Todas já disponíveis no Cash Shop.
Edited 1 hour, 30 minutes later by .
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
ohh no philippines for BEEmine and duff ☹
pls bers add T-shirt philippines =(
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

We've added new sniper rifle for skill 120. This Gauss Rifle requires 7 AP per shot and uses new 2 mm ammo.
Also 3 new national T-shirts added - Germany, Poland, and USA colors. Everything available in Cash Shop.

Nice, 14ap snipers got thier second life 😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Nice, 14ap snipers got thier second life 😁

ohh yeh i like that but snifer like scratch but snifer like big crits ohh yehh 😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
turkish
T-shirt, please include the Turks Berserker% (
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
so true
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

T-shirt, please include the Turks Berserker% (

If you have at least 10 turks willing to buy it right here ☺
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I <3 THIS UPDATE BERS!
1. USA colors "tee" was something I was looking forward too for ages! Good thing I have some E Cash too spend right now.
2. Gauss Rifle looks absolutely 'bauss'! Not only do SMG/Sniper builds have something really cool to rank up too now, but it's also one of my favorite weapons of all time before I started Gunrox. The first time I played with the Gauss Rifle was in Crimsonland (top-down shooter), but it was more like a Battle Rifle instead of a sniper and could penetrate many targets.
Now to get to level 50... and get mah dirty hands on my favorite rifle of all time!
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

wow
i like the sniper
thxx
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
please T-Shirts include greece too ☺☺
i know many people that would buy them
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
POLISH SHIRT
I <3 BERS
have to be different
I <3 BEERS 😁
Edited 2 minutes later by .
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
PLEASE MORE USA STUFF!!!
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

ohh yeh i like that but snifer like scratch but snifer like big crits ohh yehh 😁

It has lower critical hit chance than vinto and vyklop. Its more like awm or baret. Id like to know dmg range and chance for hit at 120 skill. Anyone can share this information with us?
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Gauss Rifle as a sniperweapon. Im suprised about.
Also a new sniperweapon without optical sight and minimum range of 8. This means you just could scope with additional binocular and for shoot you want 13ap. I believe at moment other sniperguns much more usefull.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

It has lower critical hit chance than vinto and vyklop. Its more like awm or baret. Id like to know dmg range and chance for hit at 120 skill. Anyone can share this information with us?

Without skills:
Range 8-18
Close: 40-100 / 30%
Distance: 42-115 / 10%

I believe hitchance and damage + 0,5% per Skill this would mean with 120 skills:
Close: 64-160 / 90%
Distance: 67-184 / 70%
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Please note that all 120 skill weapons are experimental and will be tweaked anyway.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Gaussgewehr und neue T-Shirts erhältlich
Wir haben das neue Scharfschützengewehr für 120 Skill hinzugefügt. Das Gaussgewehr benötigt 7 AP pro Schuss und nutzt die neue 2 mm Munition.
Weiterhin sind 3 neue T-Shirts in den Nationalfarben von Deutschland, Polen und USA erhätlich. All das findest du im Cash Shop.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

PLEASE MORE USA STUFF!!!

I agree.
And THANK YOU so much for the USA SHIRTS! I love them!!
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Gauss Rifle looks like a screw driver. =)
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him