GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Upcoming Clan Perk changes preview

1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Major update to the clan system is coming soon. Clan Perks will become more competitive and will require more activity to retain. If you are curious about what exactly it will be, you can have a sneak peak into upcoming changes by viewing comments of this news.
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

2 - MAKE healing get exp. this is particularly annoying IMO. heal packs are some of the most expensive items and when you use them you actually give to your enemy the opportunity of more dmg, therefore your enemy will get more exp and you will only loose cash...

Please, post this in "Questions & Sugestions", I think its worth separate thread.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
Ideas for Mastership price and cup (tournament)
Being that there is a new clan system coming, please consider the following recommended change as well:
Mastership Prize (tournament)
======================
Gold: Top 1-2 in tournament = Lvl 10 Blind Reduction
Silver: Top 3-4 in tournament = Lvl 9 Blind Reduction
Bronze: Top 5-6 in tournament = Lvl 8 Blind Reduction
Iron: Top 7-8 in tournament = Lvl 7 Blind Reduction
** Every week clan does not place in top 8 in tournament, -1 level of Blind Reduction.
Mastership cup ( tournament)
========================
Gold: 10 times in top 8 places = Lvl 10 Stun Reduction
Silver: 8 times in top 8 places = Lvl 9 Stun Reduction
Bronze: 6 times in top 8 places = Lvl 8 Stun Reduction
Iron: 4 times in top 8 places = Lvl 7 Stun Reduction
** Every week clan does not place in top 8 in tournament, -1 level of Stun Reduction.
OLD System
=========
Mastership prize (tournament)
iron: 3 times top1-2 in tournament - +1 level blind reduction
Bronze: 8 times top1-2 in tournament - +2 levels blind reduction
Silver: 18 times top1-2 in tournament - +3 levels blind reduction
Gold: 30 times top1-2 in tournament - +4 levels blind reduction
Mastership cup ( tournament)
Bronze: 3 times in row top10 places - +1 level stun reduction
Silver: 5 times in row top10 places - +2 level stun reduction
Gold: 10 times in row top10 places - +3 level stun reduction
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

We spent a lot of money on the development of this game, why should we make it cheap and earn less money? We are game developers, not charity organization. Especially considering that we've already lowered down prices more than once.
It is your fault that you decided to be involved in the most expensive part of the game - clan confrontation. Quit clan and make a build that does not require a lot of cash and you will end up spending way less money or even without money at all.
Clans are super competitive and people competing spend as much as they want, sky is the limit. It is not our fault that you spend less than others on clans and thus do not achieve desiring result. Or maybe you just doing it all wrong.

You are repeatedly breaking this game balance, and by doing so you are forcing everyone who wants to win matches to spend more and more.
It started with ARTS which was a very good concept in my opinion , until the gamble option came and everyone can be as powerfull as their wallet allows (like me for example).
and it continued with outposts and clan perks.
for once make an update that give equal chances for all players to win. and i am talking from the strong side , the one with cash, arts and perks. and i hate every minute of it.
(if you think i am lying here obviously you dont know me)
you think you improved this game , and I agree to some point it is improved. Competition is higher now for 1x1 , outposts and fames. but MEGAS are ruined. give the option we are asking for a long time , buttons to ensure fair play in 5x5 games , ppl not using arts there anyway (or very little use of it) and remove the clan perks and outpost bonuses as well. YES I KNOW i have all these bonuses. since arts are hardly used in such matches you dont earn a lot from these matches. so this change should have no effect on your balance. but it will let us fight matches like old times , where skill and strategy grant victory between well balanced teams.
just for the MEGAS.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
I dont care about megas much. Megas are just a mess which people should play for fun. They should understand that random factor is huge in megas and it's almost impossible to balance, cause the higher number of players are in it, the harder to balance this system as it adds too many variables.
Yes, gamble and clan perks have shaken the balance a bit, but it's still ok, and without gamble and clan competition there would be no GUNROX, cause it wont bring enough money to justify running it. If you think we are earning shitload of money with GUNROX, you are wrong, it only allows us to fund development of the new game, no Lamborghini, Villa on Hawaii or fat bank account.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

I dont care about megas much. Megas are just a mess which people should play for fun.

I specifically mentioned that people barely take arts in megas. the most money is on 1x1's and when using arts. Therefore changing Megas will hardly have an impact on this game ability to fund itself.
We care about megas, there's a large number of players (many high levels)
that find in this particular type of match the essence of Gunrox.
FFA is a mess , Megas invloves some luck and lots of tactics. Its a strategy game , and its a really good STRATEGY game. I am thinking long and hard about moves in every mega I play , and most of them are not trivial.
sorry if you disagree and calling ur own game a mess. in my opinion its amazing strategy game that only needs to be balanced.
I prefer to spend money and keep the developers working than cry about how expensive it is, but like u said seperate the competitive part (outposts, fame , 1x1's , tournamenrts) from the free-to-play part.
at least try it for few days , get responses , ppl always cry about changes but after few days you can easly see if it was good or bad idea (my guess is that players will adopt it and the income wont change at all since normal equipment is still bought)
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

I dont care about megas much. Megas are just a mess which people should play for fun. They should understand that random factor is huge in megas and it's almost impossible to balance, cause the higher number of players are in it, the harder to balance this system as it adds too many variables.

if you dont care about the mega it should be much easier for you to do the little
gesture and just put the F***ing option of not be able to use clan perks.
as one of the player here who only care about mega, those clan perks with those stupid liars around it's kinda hard to build trust system between the players.
that isnt supposed to give you any trouble to the income of the game or any influance on the game play except players will just have more fun/balance games in megas.
listen to this advice and make this possible - in the end the people who asking for it are the people who were in this game since day one, and believe me, we know why we prefer the old school kinda game then this redicouls perks. the liste is to do major nurfs for all the perks in megas (such as teleport, retalation, +1 ap, +1mp, concentration, blind reduce, stun reduce)
with those perks, level 50 looks like a lame 20 near a player 40 with perks.
that cant be balance no matter how you look at it.
and besides, all the players in this game are spoiled and crying babies, you only improve the quantity and the quality latly ☺
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
Disable perks? What next? Disable arts?
People put effort into earning clan perks and they have the right to use them in megas if they want to. With or without clan perks megas will never be balanced. It's just a random mayhem.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

and believe me, we know why we prefer the old school kinda game then this redicouls perks.

Why? Cause you are an old fart now and grass was greener, sun was more bright and water was more wet when you were young? 😉
Jokes aside new update will make clan perks harder to keep thus making it less impacting to megas as well.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
nice 😁
i agree with this update.because after it 98% of clan lose them perks and game go mroe balance .and perks just for active members in clan.thats very nice
and i hope they make fix outpost maps because its not balance too,voltron clan have all of them and save them without fight(maybe with change lvl of outpost maps perday or perweek 😉 )
thank you and sorry for bad english
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
i don't care more to perks, i see, perks don't change many things. I think just Retalation 100% / Marauder 100% / Teleport nvl 5 - 10 / and perks to rise APs are really usefulls. I thinks this game lose the "essence", because the players don't try to get FUN, the yjust try to get perks and more perks. To me, the players are destroying the game.
In other words, guys, play for fun, and no for "work" 😉
Sorry for my bad english.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

nice 😁
i agree with this update.because after it 98% of clan lose them perks and game go mroe balance .and perks just for active members in clan.thats very nice
and i hope they make fix outpost maps because its not balance too,voltron clan have all of them and save them without fight(maybe with change lvl of outpost maps perday or perweek 😉 )
thank you and sorry for bad english

You are wrong.
First 2-3 weeks after update most clanmembers will start to play different matches to get good positions at rankings. This means they will attack others , try to find fame and wait for next outposts. This means very less megas andmaybe also less opponents at random (its better to attack and earn additional agressionpoints)
You said 98% of clans will lose perks. No because after the first week minimum 10 clans will get the perks of different level from 1 to 10 and the clans who have the perks and have bad position at ranking will lose 1-2 level of perk per week. At least the first 2-3 Month after update more clans will ahve and use the perks (but most of them with less level)
After a while the best clans will dominate the rankings all over the time and the weak clans will lose the perks again or just hold them at a low level. And because of the fact you always need a good position at ranking its hard for a clan to raise the a perks dosn't matter if your clan was good in past. At least there will be just 2-3 very strong clans remain and many clans without chances are beside them.
In around 3 month we have same activty like now. Maybe the strong clanmembers have problems to find normal opponents because nobody wants to play vs them because of the outbalance. Its hard to fight vs a player with full perks and many bonuses of outposts if your own clan have very less perks.
Thats my point of view and im sure it will come so.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

You are wrong.
First 2-3 weeks after update most clanmembers will start to play different matches to get good positions at rankings. This means they will attack others , try to find fame and wait for next outposts. This means very less megas andmaybe also less opponents at random (its better to attack and earn additional agressionpoints)
You said 98% of clans will lose perks. No because after the first week minimum 10 clans will get the perks of different level from 1 to 10 and the clans who have the perks and have bad position at ranking will lose 1-2 level of perk per week. At least the first 2-3 Month after update more clans will ahve and use the perks (but most of them with less level)
After a while the best clans will dominate the rankings all over the time and the weak clans will lose the perks again or just hold them at a low level. And because of the fact you always need a good position at ranking its hard for a clan to raise the a perks dosn't matter if your clan was good in past. At least there will be just 2-3 very strong clans remain and many clans without chances are beside them.
In around 3 month we have same activty like now. Maybe the strong clanmembers have problems to find normal opponents because nobody wants to play vs them because of the outbalance. Its hard to fight vs a player with full perks and many bonuses of outposts if your own clan have very less perks.

true.but i saw other side 😉
but now not good too.because players in nice clans dont try for give more perks because they have the full perks.(maybe 100 years ago other reached it :P) and its not good.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
Beside this maybe some player will reskill the built. Its better to have a 1vs1 built like some voltron member have. Or other will have builts with 1ap godly pistols or sureshoot /ageless big number one for 1 hit kills.
Talking about balance: I think there are some things which are bad for balance like teleport in combination with kamikaze unit or retalation with imp stun or a double doom highdamage-kill. Beside this i still think doom units and shelters have a very huge influence at matches.
Clan perks also have influence at builts. For example if opponent is close to me i like to use my miner with 2-3 poisenmine or beartrap close to enemy shoot mine and use perk in my own unit for stunreducing or poisenreducing. Or i use 1 unit with many ap and another with full skills in nades and mines. I go as far as possible to center with first unit teleport with to my kamiminer and run to opponent drop mine and kami (max 600damage) (i resett this built because many player hate such actions) Another combination is concentration with big number one. All this combinations are wonderfull for the player who use it but the opponent will start to hate the whole game because of such actions.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

Beside this maybe some player will reskill the built. Its better to have a 1vs1 built like some voltron member have. Or other will have builts with 1ap godly pistols or sureshoot /ageless big number one for 1 hit kills.
Talking about balance: I think there are some things which are bad for balance like teleport in combination with kamikaze unit or retalation with imp stun or a double doom highdamage-kill. Beside this i still think doom units and shelters have a very huge influence at matches.
Clan perks also have influence at builts. For example if opponent is close to me i like to use my miner with 2-3 poisenmine or beartrap close to enemy shoot mine and use perk in my own unit for stunreducing or poisenreducing. Or i use 1 unit with many ap and another with full skills in nades and mines. I go as far as possible to center with first unit teleport with to my kamiminer and run to opponent drop mine and kami (max 600damage) (i resett this built because many player hate such actions) Another combination is concentration with big number one. All this combinations are wonderfull for the player who use it but the opponent will start to hate the whole game because of such actions.

yes im agree. but biggun with concentration it's not the best. extremely powerful biggun + relatation. imba 😎
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
FINALY !!!!!
PART OF THE UPDATE IS DOWN
BUT PERKS OF THE CLANS ARE STILL SAME.
MAYBE THEY WILL BE GONE STARTING FROM NEXT WEEK ? ?
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
well Berserker you do what you must , but like in the past when you created arts and us players decided a NO art rule in megas. it will be the same with clan perks , me and some others who are sick of it will keep enforcing the no-clan perks rule in megas. in fact about 50% or more of high levels megas say "no-clan perks" before the match start.
just like with NO-arts rule in mega, it just take time for people to get used to it.
I'd like to address you for some actions that us players have taken against clan-perks abuse. 1 of the players in this game used retaliation and killed lvl 50 full ap shelters in 1 shot. it was very diffuclt for him to find games because players just refuse to play with him.
I promise you that I will make sure that all the people who worked hard for getting these perks wont be able to use them in megas.why ? because they wont get to play with me and many other decent and competetitive players who appretiate equal competition for all.
You are this game administrator but you hardly ever play it , so you have no freaking idea how big is the abuse of clan perks. I think you should read knutistgut post again carefully , he pretty much said it all.
so berserker , you can set your rules but as long as we get to choose who we want to play with , clan perks wont be used in Megas. this is called
TERROR , btw
I learned that from you.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
You can agree to any condition before playing megas but it's up to players to accept it or not. We wont force anyone specificaly, so you have to working out yourself. I am ok with you doing it.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
change **OUTPOST** Domination Prize to be like new system
Now that some of the perks system is changed, maybe there needs to be a change to the OUTPOST too.
** ALL ** others are based on performance (activity, fame points, spending) and the clans get rewards based on their END OF WEEK RANK.
OUTPOSTS should be the same:
========================
---- NEW -------
Domination Prizes ( outpost)
Gold: #1 in Outpost Points: satellite level 5x5
Silver: #2 in Outposts Points: satellite level 4x4
Bronze: #3 in Outposts Points: satellite level 3x3
Iron: #4 in Outposts Points: satellite level 2x2
#5 - 10: in Outposts Points: satellite level 1x1
OLD SYSTEM
Domination of the week ( outposts)
Gold medal: first time +1 space then 10 double exp for all members (15 outpost games in one week)
Silver medal: 5 double exp for all members (12 outpost games in one week)
Bronze medal: 1 double exp for all members (10 outpost games in one week)
Stripe rank IV: 500 exp for all members (7 outpost games in one week)
Stripe rank V: 400 exp for all members (6 outpost games in one week)
Stripe rank VI: 300 exp for all members (5 outpost games in one week)
Stripe rank VII: 250 exp for all members (4 outpost games in one week)
Stripe rank VIII: 200 exp for all members (3 outpost games in one week)
Stripe rank IX: 150 exp for all members (2 outpost games in one week)
Stripe rank X: 100 exp for all members (1 outpost game in one week)

Domination Prizes ( outpost)
Iron: hold 3 outposts in same time - satelite level 1x1
Bronze: hold 5 outposts in same time - satelite level 2x2
Silver: hold 8 outposts in same time - satelite level 3x3
Gold: hold 12 outposts in same time - satelite level 5x5
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
Hi
i just came back to the game becuse i missed it.
and o boy that alot of argue!
and in my epinion that up date is kind cool, befor at my active days☺ i wanted a clan that have awesome clan perks so MEGA can be easy to win.
but since other clan kick me for not playing fame,outpost,agrrsion, amdit i'm MEGAS lover, i dont like playing 1x1 etc.
anyway since clans keep kicking me i thought i should make my own clan and to get my own perks but with your up date i have to be active alot!!
and that change my thought of making one, beside that as a casher player and i speak about all casher in this point, we work!!! do u know what that mean??? NO ACTIVE!
that mean i want to Log for MEGA, and i only back to the game for mega☺
so hard work for perks, and hard work or keeping them??
i say lets all quit Clan and play MEGAS ☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Hi there, how fast the time was gone...
I just want to know about truth of my look into the future some month ago.
Was it right or was it wrong?
As far as i see because of the last update the number of predefined fames was growing.

You are wrong.

11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him