GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Update 13-Apr-2011 - Balance and security changes

- SINCE THIS UPDATE YOU CANNOT ENTER THE GAME USING LOGIN NAME, ENTER EMAIL ADDRESS AND PASSWORD INSTEAD. If you enter login name and password, you cannot play the game, but you will see your email address (this can be done only once, if you enter the game with login and haven't memorized or wrote down your email address, your account is lost unless you have security code).
- Rocket launcher damage increased
- Minigun, Vulcan, and Avenger close damage increased
- Hatchet, Butcher's Cleaver, and Katana critical chance increased
- From now on when clan leader quits from attack, he is kicked from clan too (clan owner can set new leader).
- Body part cannot be used to attack tournament participant if his tournament battle is scheduled within next 60 minutes.
- fixed: equipment memorizer bug on different players
- security codes resent to those players who haven't changed their email addresses since account creation.
- other minor tweaks and fixes
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Atualização 13 - Abril - 2011 - Balanceamentos e Segurança
- A PARTIR DESTA ATUALIZAÇÃO VOCÊ NÃO PODERÁ MAIS ENTRAR NO JOGO USANDO O NOME DA CONTA, ENTRE USANDO SEU ENDEREÇO DE EMAIL E SENHA. Se você entrar usando o nome conta e a senha, você não poderá jogar, más será capaz de ver seu email (isto só pode ser feito uma vez, se você entrou no jogo usando o nome da conta e não memorizou ou anotou seu email, sua conta estará perdida, a não ser que você tenha o código de segurança).
- Aumentado o dano dos Lança Foguetes
- Aumentao o dano de Minigun, Vulcan, e Avenger se disparado próximo ao inimigo
- Aumentado a chance de dano critico para Machadinha, Butcher's Cleaver, e Katana
- A partir de agora se o líder do clan desistir de um ataque , ele também será expulso do clan (o dono do clan poderá escolher um novo líder).
- Partes do corpo não poderão ser usadas para atacar participantes do torneio se a sua luta estiver agendada para os próximos 60 minutos.
- corrigido: bug no memorizador de equipamentos em diferentes jogadores
- código de segurança reenviado para aqueles que não trocaram seu email deste a criação da conta.
- outras correções menores
Edited 7 hours, 41 minutes later by .
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Still think the rocket launchers are asking for little damage ... I found the center of the unit shelter and asked injuries 15th .. This is the full shelter milkora asked me 20-30, and shot with rpg
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Update 13-Apr-2011 - Sicherheits-und Balanceänderungen
AB DIESEM UPDATE IST ES NICHT MEHR MÖGLICH SICH PER BENUTZERNAME UND PASSWORT EINZULOGGEN, STATT DESSEN IST ES NUR NOCH PER E-MAIL und PASSWORT MÖGLICH.
Solltest du Benutzername und Passwort eingeben so kannst du nicht spielen siehst jedoch die zu dem Account gehörende E-Mailadresse (Dies geht jedoch nur noch ein einziges Mal danach wäre der Account verloren und kann nur noch über den Sicherheitscode wiederhergestellt werden.)
- Schaden der Raketenwerfer erhöht
- Nah-Schaden von Minigun, Vulcan und Avenger erhöht
- Chance auf kritische Treffer von Hatchet, Butcher's Cleaver und Katana erhöht
- Von nun an wird ein Clanführer auch aus dem Clan geworfen sollte er bei einem Angriff das Match verlassen (Der Clanbesitzer kann dann einen neuen Clanführer bestimmen)
- Körperteile können nicht mehr dazu benutzt werden Tournierteilnehmer innerhalb der 60min vor deren Tournierkampf anzugreifen
- Behoben: Fehler des Memorizer bei verschiedenen Spielern
- Sicherheitscode wurde den Spielern zugesendet die ihre E-Mail bislang nicht geändert haben.
- Weitere kleinere Verbesserungen und Fehlerbehebungen
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

- security codes resent to those players who haven't changed their email addresses since account creation.

resent or resend?
If you mean resend (what i believe) i don't got an email with my security code and i never changed my adress.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
It is resent when you enter the game for the first time after this update. If you haven't received it still, there might be a spam filter issue, so check your junk folder, etc.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
well, the minimal damage has been increased considerably, but now i think that will not help, becoz of the Splash resistence, do a direct hit whit Rockt Laucher is almost impossible.
RPG before 10 - 99
RPG now 40 - 99
AT4 before 20 - 114
AT4 now 50 - 120
maybe better, if u reduce it to 1 dispersion and be possible use at last rpg ad at4 whit 0 disper. For now you need 120 skill in ROckets to have 0 dispersion in RPG, maybe reduce to 80 rpg and 100 to at4.
The splash resistence changed the game a lot.
Edited 3 minutes later by .
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Aktualizacja 13-Apr-2011 - Kody bezpieczeństwa
- OD TEGO UAKTUALNIENIA NIE OTWORZYSZ GRY UŻYWAJĄC LOGINU, WPROWADŹ ADRES EMAIL ORAZ HASŁO W ZAMIAN. Jeżeli zalogujesz się do gry poprzez login oraz hasło, nie możesz grać, jednak ukaże się adres email
(zdarzy się to tylko raz, gdy otworzysz grę poprzez login, i nie masz zapisanego emailu bądź go nie pamiętasz twoje konto zostanie utracone chyba że posiadasz kod bezpieczeństwa).
- Zwiększono obrażenia wyrzutni rakiet,
- Zwiększono obrażenia miniguna, vulcana oraz avengera na bliski zasięg,
- Zwiększono szanse na obrażenia krytyczne w tasaku, katanie oraz tasaku rzeźnika,
- Od teraz gdy lider klanu ucieknie z ataku, zostanie on wyrzucony z klanu
(właściciel klanu wybiera nowego lidera),
- Części ciała nie mogą być użyte 60 minut przed rozpoczęciem walki turniejowej przez danego gracza,
- naprawiono: błąd zapamiętywania wyposażenia na różnych graczach,
- kody bezpieczeństwa zostały wysłane do wszystkich graczy, którzy nie zmienili swojego pierwszego emailu,
- inne pomniejsze zmiany.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
I see no reason to use this weapon to the level 30+
why you would use a weapon you need 9 or 10 ap to shoot and do still LESS dmg than a nader f1 whot requires 7 ap to hit, only 1 disper, and in future you can use it whit 0 disper.
also,
f1 = 10 weighs
rockets = 10 weighs
not counting the weight of the rocket launcher.
you can say that rockts have 10 - 15 ranger, but the nader are 4 - 10. are more versatile, you can hit an enemy near you.
the only advantage of using rocket launchers is the ability to use Milkor, that is not as effective as before, becoz if flashed (and every level 30+ in this game use flash 0 disper) you have 1 or 2 disper, whit dispersion you cant do direct hit. whit these splash resistence you must do direct hit.
summarizing: while there are no real advantages to using this weapon, he'll be forgotten as it is now
Edited 3 hours, 1 minute later by .
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

I see no reason to use this weapon to the level 30+
why you would use a weapon you need 9 or 10 ap to shoot and do still LESS dmg than a nader f1 whot requires 7 ap to hit, only 1 disper, and in future you can use it whit 0 disper.
also,
f1 = 10 weighs
rockets = 10 weighs
not counting the weight of the rocket launcher.
you can say that rockts have 10 - 15 ranger, but the nader are 4 - 10. are more versatile, you can hit an enemy near you.
the only advantage of using rocket launchers and the ability to use Milkor, that is not as effective as before, becoz if flashed (and every level 30+ in this game use flash 0 disper) you have 1 or 2 disper, whit dispersion you cant do direct hit. whit these splash resistence you must do direct hit.
summarizing: while there are no real advantages to using this weapon, he'll be forgotten as it is now

i totally agree with _henrique_
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

well, the minimal damage has been increased considerably, but now i think that will not help, becoz of the Splash resistence, do a direct hit whit Rockt Laucher is almost impossible.
RPG before 10 - 99
RPG now 40 - 99
AT4 before 20 - 114
AT4 now 50 - 120
maybe better, if u reduce it to 1 dispersion and be possible use at last rpg ad at4 whit 0 disper. For now you need 120 skill in ROckets to have 0 dispersion in RPG, maybe reduce to 80 rpg and 100 to at4.
The splash resistence changed the game a lot.

I teake rpg in mega but shoot wiht rpg is very hard when u have 2 disp, meybe can chance this dipression to 1? When i think more players can teake this gun now all scared 2 disp....
My best shot with rpg to full shelter unit 15 ....
And never i shoot more +100 best is meybe 70 when i shoot central with unit....
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
hi
bad update (exept launchers) now i cant access my old acounts☹☹
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

bad update (exept launchers) now i cant access my old acounts☹☹

why u cant?
if u login with name the e-mail will be shown , ans u can login with e-mail.
I dont understand why u cant login ur accs with this update .
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
cant log in
i t keep saying error email☹
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
it's goos update put milkor ☺
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him