GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Christmas Update - Mystical Forest and more

1 2

Christmas and Winter Holidays are coming fast and we've prepared a good pack of holiday presents for you!
First and foremost: new location added: Mystical Forest, available for players of level 11+
We continue with our anti-farming measures and after disabling storage accounts we are trying to reduce exp farming, so experience while fighting naked now reduced a bit again, also when you fight other naked player, you receive less experience as well (effective starting from level 20 and on level 30 it reaches maximum penalty).
On the other side to encourage fair play and reduce farming we have significantly DECREASED ITEM PRICES, especially high level gear, in some cases AS LOW AS 50%. And the best part that those prices will stay like that forever even after holidays are over!
In vein with out anti-farming policy we've decreased maximum limit of experience per battle down to 3000 (or 6000 with double experience). However, to prevent discrimination of players who play with artifacts each non-personal artifact increases that limit by 1000 (personal one increases limit by 200) up to 6000 without double exp, or up to 12000 with double experience.
On the other hand to allow more people to take advantage of that update, we have REDUCED COST of artifact gamble BY 50% !
Other news:
- All fir-trees in the game are now decorated
- New music added to Ice Valley
- All Santa's outfit items now cost only 1 Enkord Cash, but will last only 7 days.
- When you mouse over your units in Units Tab, it is shown how long your outfit items will last.
- Other minor changes and tweaks.
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
I supose this is the best update ever was !
+ new location
+ price reduction
+ gamble reduction
THUMBS UP !
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
very nice
very good update this will encourage more people to buy EK i think so that the game will grow even faster 😁
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
Driving home to check it out!
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
very nice update =)
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
I've noticed that i can now earn 300% exp if full euipped. Another xmas change?
And gratz for very good update. New prizes are very acceptable IMO😉
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Thx for this changes and news. Nice present for us all. Now we hope it will work.
Also i wish all of the team and community merry xmas and a silent night in harmony.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
Woot
Bers and Enkord team is real santa????YES
thank you santa-bers ☺
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
good man good , the propost is vedri good, nvl 11^^ im is the nvl 9.10
1 nvl + im dsbloked
^^good😁
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
lol, cool map guys. it make me remeber Lord of the Rings, the Obit Village.
My precious, precious, wheres my precious?? /o,,O Smigoul
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
The new location is A W E S O M E
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
Finally prices are going to drop and very logical offcourse, hope it will attract more players. Up to the 1000 unique players online at same time is the next milestone☺
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
realy nice bro man.
two thumbs up!
😁☺😁
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
G00D W0RK !!
Really nice update .. i like it and without any doubt the whole Gunrox likes this update and i think its the best update ever .. !! G00D W0RK ..Thanx ☺☺
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
we are here for good and bad! And I have to admit ... This new update is very good ...😝
New location! Lower prices! 😎
The whole team of Enkord are congratulations
Could change only one thing: the Satha could not play in this new location, triple the price for it.
And since it's Christmas until the ban could forever
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
very nice update :-) i am happy of this price's reduce
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
plz berserker make an update that makes the game balanced cause i get so many scratches... i just played against a lvl 10 (i was 9) and he hitted in one turn 9 hits without a single scratch. my turn i shoot him 4 times. 2 of those hits are scratched. i'm getting sick of this unbalenced luck. same with rpk. i got rpk skill on it's highest for my lvl and my hits are 7 of 10 shot's lower than 25.
plz berserker do something about this cause this make people to leave this game
greetz mike
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

plz berserker make an update that makes the game balanced cause i get so many scratches... i just played against a lvl 10 (i was 9) and he hitted in one turn 9 hits without a single scratch. my turn i shoot him 4 times. 2 of those hits are scratched. i'm getting sick of this unbalenced luck. same with rpk. i got rpk skill on it's highest for my lvl and my hits are 7 of 10 shot's lower than 25.
plz berserker do something about this cause this make people to leave this game
greetz mike

Bad days happens to everyone
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Yeah, bad games happen. The best part of this game is that a stroke of luck can change the game around in an instant!. There are factors in which YOU can control however. I suggest you max out your skills if you can. Every 2 skill points put into the weapon type reduces your chance to scratch by 1%!
Edited 2 minutes later by .
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
omg i thogut i would never say this but ur THE BEST !!!!!!
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him