GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Season Greetings!

Another year have passed for GUNROX and now it's time to greet players with Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Developers and moderators wish you and your family joy and happiness these days!
To celebrate Christmas we've are running traditional sale:
- Prices of reset and double experience features are 30% off until New Year!
- Santa's outfit costs 1 EC and lasts 7 days (except light-blue).
- Holiday Tournament with bigger prizes was launched.
Thanks for staying with us this long!
7 years ago Quote
Reply to
Nice
^.^ ^.^ ^.^
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
Reply to
Copy paste update message like last holiday season (2015)
And even not more holiday discount hmmm.
When will be there a real update or at least unplug the game and kill it.
Game is dead without changes/updates and need more new players.
Edited 2 minutes later by .
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
Reply to
MORE PLAYERS PLEASE
THERE HAS TO BE A NEW UPDATE PLS BECAUSE GUNROX IS DEAD WITHOUT UPDATE OR SOMETHING NEW! 😕
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
Reply to
birthday discounts??
i will invest $20 today if gunrox birthday updates..
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
Reply to
man update this game it is really bored 😡😡😡
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
TT2
i understand that berserker wants to make a new game but i heard someone say it once and i still believe in it , Berserker making Totem tribe 2 is just a fail. his game will never be as big as the other games out there , why would i play totem tribe 2 and not play black desert online or path of exile or even runescape ? its not gonna be a hit no matter how much u advertise it , but gunrox is special , there is no other game in the world like it and berserker thinks its dead... if berserker advertises it like he did before so many ppl would come on , if u update it as much as u did before i would bring ppl to it , i would try as hard as i can and i would pay all i have into this game to make it better but right now , no point in paying anything... u get a couple hundred dollars a month from the game from the ppl that pay every month and ur happy with that , this game wont stay alive forever with the same people...
i came back from a 1 year break just to say this i hope you think about it :/
Totemtribe 2 is bad just saying 🙄
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
WILL-_-TRY STOLER ME 2 ARTS !
A few minutes ago I arranged with him to buy me 2 arts, he told me that because of market I could not because of an error and I foolishly believed him, this is unfair, I trust him and I pass my arts and I end up stealing
https://ibb.co/eKgWCF
https://ibb.co/nrwEXF
😡 I hope you do something, in the chat you see when you tell me that if you can and I show you the last connection and see how it does not appear anymore 😡
16/08/2017
05:58 or :58 he DC 😡
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to

i understand that berserker wants to make a new game but i heard someone say it once and i still believe in it , Berserker making Totem tribe 2 is just a fail. his game will never be as big as the other games out there , why would i play totem tribe 2 and not play black desert online or path of exile or even runescape ? its not gonna be a hit no matter how much u advertise it , but gunrox is special , there is no other game in the world like it and berserker thinks its dead... if berserker advertises it like he did before so many ppl would come on , if u update it as much as u did before i would bring ppl to it , i would try as hard as i can and i would pay all i have into this game to make it better but right now , no point in paying anything... u get a couple hundred dollars a month from the game from the ppl that pay every month and ur happy with that , this game wont stay alive forever with the same people...
i came back from a 1 year break just to say this i hope you think about it :/
Totemtribe 2 is bad just saying 🙄

I told berserker when he first posted he is making Retard Tribe II that he should give up games for 5 year olds and concentrate on Gunrox. A Russian never learns (he is Russian because Putin took over Ukraine - so stfu Russians!)
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to

I told berserker when he first posted he is making Retard Tribe II that he should give up games for 5 year olds and concentrate on Gunrox. A Russian never learns (he is Russian because Putin took over Ukraine - so stfu Russians!)

your point is invalid due to being known as a Senior Troll.
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
STOLED ACC
i have been stoled by noob player name : xxC4RL0SXX : he stoled it from me and i have video please help me to return it :/ 😡
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
??? shuma is noob ??
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
RIP Gunrox
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him