GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

fake ;)

Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2

fake ;)
berserker, this is one present for u ^^

happy brithday PoPularzinhooO 😳
=D
by. Inline ( future moderator ) 😉
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
first photo:
i give for u one present
only u want
PoPularzinhooO: yeah
sure
i want
15 years ago
15 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
is lie popularzinho stop fake is lie ☹
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
I am against fake plus the passing of this inline limits
I'm here for my opinion and in my opinion and always porcivel the best for me and for many that does not seem fake to most decision and Berserker
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
kkkkkkkkkk jerry
berserker, u want, jerry too have bans...
he is faker too
faker ever is faker
sry jerry...u is next in my list
^^
love u 😉
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
lol inline
😲inline if you're not thinking too much, you do not have sufficient evidence or credits for a ameasa like this so please do not esagere on its promises
- By'AnnYtA
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
^^
u is girlfriend's poPularzinhooO
u only protect he...
😉
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
FAKERS
caution with me, im boy print screen ^^
15 years ago
15 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
Auto defesa
😡beserke you know that I stopped of Fake that oh a badly understood one that the player inline thought I was making more fake that was it is not true because it was just playing with a friend that we were playing us that was my present of I have a birthday thank you for the attention and you he/she knows a lot albeit I stopped of fake I don't want more it loses bill for that reason thank you for the attention
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
my opinion!
in my opinion, popularzinho isn't only fake, he said somethings in the chat that i got impressed( bad lenguage)!!
why do you do this Popularzinho??
this is UGLY!!!!😡😡
his luck is that tewada doesnt understund portuguese 😁, or he would be silenced for 99999999999999999999999999999999999999 mins☺
lol, now I saw!! until here he says bad things too!!!!
see his location!!
'Brasil NE O ........(bad lenguage)'
ask for van helseing if its really or no..
Edited 2 minutes later by .
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
:(
inline popularzinhooO what the game was talking about was if you do not agree then you are not a person but a robot that still has 2 guys on top of that and the good and evil that still has the courage to face and to betray his pal friends for only a joke
- '
- By'AnnYtA
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
if he had the courage to do the fake, he deserves the banforever
only this
^^
vote in me for moderator

rsrs
im ban all fakers
kkkkkkkkkkk
15 years ago
15 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
Auto defesa beserke you know that one day I made more fake you know that I stopped se
beserke you know that one day I made more fake you know that I stopped serious game now I was playing with my friend inline he/she just had the capacity to go la to accuse me of fake without knowing him/it played milko game serious very serious x1 he didn't make fake nor he/she swims then he/she wanted you to ask that has good sense and make the right decision
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
so something
who is more suspicious of fake and you every day that you skip one more lvl populazinho the ban takes a word all the time because I deserved nothing more serious that😎
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
^^
fake is fake
player faker ever is faker
have ban, is suspect, i have print screen...u play fake popularzinhoO, sry, im justicer 😉
jerry, u is faker too, but i not have SS u...
wait me, u is next 😉
~> inline, ThE JuStIcEr <~
/😉/😉
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
^_^
good hahaha
15 years ago
15 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
Eu amo ANA
inline you don't have concrete proofs to accuse me of fake you were not selling the battle I am my aware it cleans that was doing a serious game
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
give win is fake!!!
fakers deserve justice
15 years ago
15 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
EU AMO ANA
ME not only FAKE ME not only FAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE please believe I stopped Interest I don't do more😉
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
If you have already made two or more times, is a concrete evidence here, you still want to prove the contrary?

you think berserker has confidence in those who have bans?
15 years ago
15 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him