GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Big Gun Number One changes

1 2 3 4

Like we've been discussing this on forums, we've introduced some changes to the most controversal weapon of GUNROX - Big Gun Number One.
With this update when you used any clan perk which affects shot together with Big Gun weapon, the weapon becomes overloaded and you have 50% chance of hitting yourself.
We've made it because Big Gun was means to be ultimate one-shot weapon and applying clan perks on top of that ultimate power it just too powerful. Therefore limiting it's usage down to some suicide potential is more reasonable than disabling clan perks for this gun altogether.
This weapon is still very powerful, so those players who have proper skill should not be affected that mush. If you intentionally reset only to experience the imba intentionally - it's your loss, cause extremely imbalanced weapons (like Big Gun was) are fixed in GUNROX of regular basis.
On a side note for those who didn't knew - friend list size is increased from 5 to 10 so let's all be friends ☺
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Mudanças na Big Gun Number One
Como já foi discutido nos foruns, nós aplicamos algumas mudanças na arma mais controversa do GUNROX - Big Gun Number One.
Com esta atualização, quando você usa um perk do clan que afeta o disparo junto com a arma Big Gun, a arma se tornará sobrecarregada e você terá 50% de chance de atingir a si mesmo.
Nós fizemos isso porque a Big Gun foi criada com o objetivo de ser a arma definitiva de disparo único, ao aplicar os perks do clan junto do seu poder destrutivo era simplesmente muito poderosa. Portanto limitar o seu uso para um provável potencial suicida era mais sensato do que desabilitar os perks para esta arma.
Esta arma ainda é muito poderosa, então os jogadores que tiverem as habilidades apropriadas não deverão ser tão afetados por essa atualização. Se você resetou seus perks intencionalmente somente para aproveitar o grande poder desta arma - azar o seu, porque armas extremamente desbalanceadas (como era a Big Gun) serão balanceadas no GUNROX regularmente.
E para aqueles que não sabiam - o tamanho da lista de amigos foi aumentado de 5 para 10 então viva à amizade. ☺
Edited 2 hours, 2 minutes later by .
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
And when you will start anounce updates before make them, if we was in hard outpost fight and find out that big gun blows😕. realy nob
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
And like we've been discussing this on forums, where are our free resets😕
Also majoru\ity say this update is stupid, and you still make it
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

And when you will start anounce updates before make them, if we was in hard outpost fight and find out that big gun blows😕. realy nob

Already did:
Big Gun Number One + Clan Perks (Retailiation, Concentration, etc.)
You should have read the forum more thoroughly instead of spending all the time on insulting others.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
ok u want it like this np.
1) make it that arts are normal wite perks cuz if not my arts now are crap vs armors solid.
2) free reset u mast give cuz u change for perk users the unit that is most powerfoul and now its realy unbalnce wupen vs other perks users.
3)why u make game worse not beter? i say this cuz all lvl 50 who cry about this combo can allso do this they just can reset.
4) lower disp maybe for 2
5)so what now? the problem is not the gun its THE STUPED PERKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no one wants perks only noobs and low lvl noobs .
agian and agian i ask my slef why i put mony in this game and i am runing out of ansers
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
waste money for reset
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
This was like voting thread right? And most people, actualy all who use big gun say it is stupid, only saracin say need. Ok for me, i am tired of big gun, i make avenger, soon saracin will cry again is overpowered haha, actualy as any other weapon i use. I am overpowered.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
now thats fair if you make paltium chance for biggun higher becouse if someone use solid armor then its impossible to kill wiht biggun
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

This was like voting thread right? And most people, actualy all who use big gun say it is stupid, only saracin say need. Ok for me, i am tired of big gun, i make avenger, soon saracin will cry again is overpowered haha, actualy as any other weapon i use. I am overpowered.

I never make changes because of some individual complains (unless it's a bug ofcourse). I always monitor games and, how people play and what they used.
Big Gun recently become #1 weapon and it's a clear sign of imba.
If we did not fix it, soon everyone will be using it and it will become a game of Big Guns, and you will get the game like before Big Gun was overpowered, only your weapon choice is highly limited now cause everyone is using Big Guns.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

I never make changes because of some individual complains (unless it's a bug ofcourse). I always monitor games and, how people play and what they used.
Big Gun recently become #1 weapon and it's a clear sign of imba.

probelm was said that is bg + perks all who used bg used it wite perks, ther are no others wite bg that use it and no have perks , so now units are usless this is why we want free reset, we not want this unit no more .
funny is that u change perks no change wupen, maybe wupen is no good .
this si stratgy game making unit who shoot one time in a match u need now when to shoot its taking time and some time its like playing 2x3 unitl the right time. allso many players say its unbalnce when u play 2x2 and 3x3 not 1x1.
u need think about this.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

If we did not fix it, soon everyone will be using it and it will become a game of Big Guns, and you will get the game like before Big Gun was overpowered, only your weapon choice is highly limited now cause everyone is using Big Guns.

And now you see all who have cash will kick big gun it is just matter of time, who will risk to blow in the middle of game.
Also other qustions arise, what about art big guns, they overloaded too? What about wight of rokets, now you can back them to 50 weght. Without perks big gun makes about 56 damage to shelter who stay 10 ap with spash resistance. Now just is like 1 shot weapon that you can do nothing with it
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
biggun never was imba
only the clanperks was always overpowered
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

biggun never was imba
only the clanperks was always overpowered

Concentration or Retaliation without Big Gun is not that big of a deal. Sure they are good, but they don't make you instantly win the game.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

And now you see all who have cash will kick big gun it is just matter of time, who will risk to blow in the middle of game.
Also other qustions arise, what about art big guns, they overloaded too? What about wight of rokets, now you can back them to 50 weght. Without perks big gun makes about 56 damage to shelter who stay 10 ap with spash resistance. Now just is like 1 shot weapon that you can do nothing with it

We might introduce new changes to Big Gun in the future, but for now it will stay like this.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

probelm was said that is bg + perks all who used bg used it wite perks, ther are no others wite bg that use it and no have perks , so now units are usless this is why we want free reset, we not want this unit no more .

The weapon is still pretty good even without perks. If you reset in only to use the imba Big Gun + Perks, then it's your fault and you can reset out of this build yourself. We don't have practice to give out free resets when we change something because we don't change anything down to unusable level, we fix it to be in line with other weapons and builds.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
so make perks and skilles drop not all reset
!
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

Concentration or Retaliation without Big Gun is not that big of a deal. Sure they are good, but they don't make you instantly win the game.

then i quess you never saw a imp stun wiht retelation perk
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Thanks for new update. I think this puts the big gun into a fair playing field.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
for this u have time bout when i call u to see when we are in mega and lvl 50 come play naked!!!!! and u no come ban him and abort game ha????????
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

1 2 3 4

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him