GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Totem Tribe 2 or "why not enough updates lately"

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Some of you maybe have been wandering why there was not so many updates in GUNROX lately and the answer is - we've been busy on something else.
GUNROX if 4 years and recently we've been working on a new exciting game called Totem Tribe 2.
Click on comments below to learn more about it.
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
the game is more expensive than gunrox?? or more cheap or same??? 😁
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

Now the question is: Ppls gonna spent time in GUNROX or TT2? 🙄

You can spend in both ☺
Totem Tribe 2 is designed that way so you can play it wth GUNROX at the same time. It does not require a lot of attention.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
ok.. so when gunrox new update? 😁
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

I haven't abandoned it. GUNROX just reached the form and shape of how I intended it to be, so dont see a point in changes for the sake of changes. I always pictured GUNROX like something similar to modern day chess and now as most of it is stable and mature it's pretty close to what I imagined initially. And life goes on, I don't want to make 1 game my whole life - I always eager to try something else.

So gunrox is complete...Where are the energy weapons then??? You said you will put them in the future but now you say there is no future of changes..If they were canceled then tell why??
Chess never complete with one character missing
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

ok.. so when gunrox new update? 😁

In December
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

I'm not here to play Totem Tribe 1 or 2, if i need play Totem Tribe better i go on Warcraft, Warcraft 100% better than Totem... We need updates in Gunrox !!!

Warcraft is good, but I think in Totem Tribe you will have your account and your own base which is more exciting. In warcraft, youll only fight and and no account base ahUAHUAh.
Ill give this a try too.😁
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
btw, is it free or not?
It says get FREE TRIAL now!!!
If not free there will be few players. 😲
If its free there will be many. ☺
Its free? 😁

TTNFree.jpg

11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Other idea berks village is bad
Untile to Be Big Man or Woman and Gun Be Big And game Be HD Like Silkroad /// Cash to be E low like 05$ = 850e .. 05$ in sms for 405e and its very high
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

btw, is it free or not?
It says get FREE TRIAL now!!!
If not free there will be few players. 😲
If its free there will be many. ☺
Its free? 😁

On that screenshot is Totem Tribe 1. This news is about Totem Tribe 2 which is not released yet. Totem Tribe 1 is not free and single-player only, Totem Tribe 2 will be free and multiplayer online.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Bers I hope you did not forget about his promise to me? 🙄
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

You can spend in both ☺
Totem Tribe 2 is designed that way so you can play it wth GUNROX at the same time. It does not require a lot of attention.

ppls can't live playing ;-;
P.S: But i think TT2 gonna be better than GUNROX. If don't got that flame war, who GUNROX have ^^
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
IS FREE !!!!!

is it free game ?? or only 60 min is free ?

Totem Tribe 2 will be FREE to play! ☺
Yes! You are reading it correctly! We've considered a lot of issues, like piracy, global recession, tendency of players to spend more time online, etc. In the end we decided that players should be able to pay for the game as much as they want to pay for it!😉
Full version of the game will be accessed for free, but there will also be premium items for sale which will simplify your gaming progress.
Making the game free allows us to release beta-version of the game for general audience as early as possible and then continue improving it from feedback from all players, not from limited test group.
Posted 04-17-2012 at 12:34 PM by berserker
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
this game might be good but the Gunrox and better ☺))
off it for nothing
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

this game might be good but the Gunrox and better ☺))
off it for nothing

I personally prefer 100 times Totem Tribe 2 ☺ , because always been a fan of this game 😉
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Bers. When starting TT2 pls can you said? 😁
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
ahhaha

i hope will be avaible soon..gunrox is very nasty in last time..

ISNT NASTY when i killing your clan :GGG

i hope i will play TT in private?
I WILL HAVE 4 YEARSG PLAYING THIS GAME IN MAY e.e
by: escorpion360 :G
Edited 5 hours, 18 minutes later by *DELETED*.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
how download
berserker how i download it ??
and thx for all 😁
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
do we need to buy the game or free to play?🙄
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

do we need to buy the game or free to play?🙄

Totem Tribe 2 will be FREE to play!

Full version of the game will be accessed for free, but there will be premium Also items for sale Which Will simplify your gaming progress.
by berserker 😉
http://www.enkord.com/forum/blog.php?b=268
Edited 28 minutes later by . Reason: add link.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
hello!!!

I really share the vision of imagine gunrox as some sort of caricature, modern chess, i am VERY happy that you intention its to create such a thing... but reality is that there are many things that you should change, i will list some :
1 - HP perks (high lv ), Keen eye perk, and self treatment perk, ARE USELESS
2 - The clan fame system its a system made for people to fake, not compete...
3 - The PRICES MAN. REALLY !!!
4 - Nothing new in cash shop since more than a year... not new clothes, not new physical appearences, not new hair, simply nothing new...( and many old stuff without a purpose, like the stupid art market Ticket or the other paper siting next to it....)
5 - Not enough moderators online...
6 - did i say prices are too damm high
come on man, open ur eyes, you are so happy with stupid clan cashers paying kids to make fakes that u are not willing to accept that fame system not work, only works for your pockets, becoz kids want easy guns...
Again, we are all waiting for christmas usual update and disscount, but you post over a new game and offer 10% for people that will also cash in the new game, like if this new game will help their gunrox abilities....
The fact that u offer discount in gunrox for cashing on other game, makes me think that you could have made a price reducction ages ago, but why not?...

Not any answer Berserker. why?? are you tired of me or just not want to deal with the truth...
come on man please answer 😁
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him