GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

BeWARE! SWAT!

1 2 3

BeWARE! SWAT!
Yesterday we played mega: Henriq, InW, Beck, Mercenary, BEEMine(swat) against SWAT+Infantaria, and all in ours team were thinking that BeeMine was telling to swat players where we were staying and few times did not shoot(killed) swat players. We had a long discussion about it in game, ok may be it was just an incident. But i told to myself that i will not ever play with swat players in the same team against swat, except 1 or two players.
But today they did it agian!!! The game was with: Henriq, Lover, Electric Pulse, Sao-Paulo(swat) vs SWAT. And what do you think??? Yes YOU Right. Again spying, again faking. S-P did not kill some red(almost dead) swat players and swat team knew where were staying red players.
I dont want to say ban them all, becoz there is no proofs. BUT I WANT TO SAY
-PEOPLE BECARE TO PLAY WITH SWAT!
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
sorry
sorry but I disagree with your put as the second mega estva playing where I had 2 units killed ..... I can assure you that there was no mega espionage and not one side and on sao paulo may have been a day of noobismo as always have some ...and even if some time suspected of spying not mind me being the person that would ban Clearly ...

borboletinha anti-fake😁
Edited 42 minutes later by .
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
NO !
😡you know how we are ...
know how to act ..
that not more than one incident ..
I think that is his own opinion, because I never heard this from someone else
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
you should not be corret
NEVER FAKE !!!

you should not be correct with what he says,
1 do not put your name? this lest.
2 I and the rest of my team lost the mega beemine the only one that was on your gain, to lose fake?
Be careful what you speak, I never, never admit no fake! And if I'm in a fake game, I immediately called borborletinha or beserker you see, abortion and ban the players! I jr moderator, would not be here to participate fake.
Care, to talk, you need proof, I at no time leaves the room to talk where vc6 estavam.fiquei until the game ends, and beemine not have chat with him and the whole game I read and saw what I did Portuguese, and I without fear and with good reason and you are certainly wrong! .
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
NO!!!
the first mega you said I was not playing more beemine bet that would not have done this you know that you have days that you are not in a good day for the second game more mega said you can ensure that the São-Paulo maid not in any way wrong and you have not been there to see and you did not assure that any cheating or spying
😡
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
my opinion...
as everybody know, SWAT has only big lvls, and we togheter are the monster of megas😁.....
like its hard to win of us, the people like to play vs us with a good advantage in theyr team (with big adventage to theyr team, sometimes they loose too) .
but there are times that are 7,8,9 or until 10 SWAT players online that want to play mega.... and the way is to put SWAT player in both team (we aways do it!!!!!!!!!)....
with this, the team that looses, thinks that they had a spy in theyr team, but we have never done that!!!!!!!!
right is that merc doesnt know how to loose!!
oh, and other opinion is that GUNROX is like a chess game, be pacient!!
learn how to loose!!!
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
so-simple
if-i-spy-for-swat-they-will-win!!!
just-cant-accept-perna-found-and-kill-you
merce-we-won-that-mega-why-are-you-so-paranoid?
just-becouse-all-your-unit-died-and-teamates-loot-happily?
i-play-fair
this-accusation-is-very-harsh
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
I don't agree too
ok will start,
first, I do not know what happened to Beemine and i most believe that this is a misunderstanding.
second , i really made two errors and I talk about them here :
1* error : i move me unit to make attack, and saw two unit and i shot quickly but i not seen another soldier that was little HP , i shot again but now in low HP i shot good but not kill(the first was shot in scrash).
2* error : had a unit next to me with low hp and a unit of medium HP next to me, I shot twice with the AUG in medium HP(after me eletricpulse lover and would play and were very close to the medium HP) when I would shoot with Minigun I realized that was only 7 ap ( 7 because i reseive stun granade of PITECO but I was not present when received STUN ) .
sorry for my English is not good
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
Nina-CN always played without cheat ,spy,or fake 😁
best player in GunRox 😁DDDD
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
And by the way,
I need more mega around BeiJing Time ( 9:00 a.m. ~ 17:00 p.m.)
need to kill more players 😁
Edited 24 minutes later by .
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

you should not be correct with what he says,
1 do not put your name? this lest.
2 I and the rest of my team lost the mega beemine the only one that was on your gain, to lose fake?
Be careful what you speak, I never, never admit no fake! And if I'm in a fake game, I immediately called borborletinha or beserker you see, abortion and ban the players! I jr moderator, would not be here to participate fake.
Care, to talk, you need proof, I at no time leaves the room to talk where vc6 estavam.fiquei until the game ends, and beemine not have chat with him and the whole game I read and saw what I did Portuguese, and I without fear and with good reason and you are certainly wrong!

1. Dont know what you MEAN, Put name where?
2. Dont know what you exactly mean, but she could did very good thing for teammates to say where is almost dead aims
AND I know how it IS good to kill some more ppl esspecially(no, much more stronger then when you winning) when you LOOSING, so that IS my very important REASON to think that BEEMine was spying!
With who she did not speak?
You CAN NOT read CLAN chat! You CANT read Private chat. So you CAN NOT be certainly. And proof the backside.
I follow by only logic.
S-P is the highest level so its good to pump teammates by the loosing esspecially when you let to lose for 3 more ppl(and free weapons). Proof me that this is not good reason to fake!
When people is loosing they try to kill as many as they can, to kill as many as they can ask clanmate in opposite team. Proof me that this is not the reason to spy!
And you both Borbo and Infa JUST CANT BE SURE, As I cant BE SURE.
But in first game was Zilander and even he saw what did make BEEMine and He said that it IS not good! AND even he cant proof that was a FAKE TURN when she almost missed one turn, and begin moves at last 10 seconds after Zilander words.
But that's let me think much stronger then you, that it was done for special not for a fortunity, not for day of noobismo.
BTW MUCH more stronger then lose, I hate when people lie me stright to eye! So reason is not in lose, Reason is in TRUTH. In TRUTH is POWER!
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

😡you know how we are ...
know how to act ..
that not more than one incident ..
I think that is his own opinion, because I never heard this from someone else

i and lover and Henri agree too 😉
Edited 10 minutes later by .
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

if-i-spy-for-swat-they-will-win!!!
just-cant-accept-perna-found-and-kill-you
merce-we-won-that-mega-why-are-you-so-paranoid?
just-becouse-all-your-unit-died-and-teamates-loot-happily?
i-play-fair
this-accusation-is-very-harsh

is-not-so-simple.-if-you-would-spying-just-stright!
you-will-be-banned-and-i-am-sure-that-you-sure-know-that-i-can-easialy-to-understand-when-people-is-spaying-right-straight,-and-if-you-did-in-straight-I-AM-SURE-you-would-be-banned.
But-I-am-sure-that-you-dont-want-to-be-banned.
And-there-is-not- reason-for-victory-or-lose-there-is-reason-for-murder.
I can accept that perna could just find me by fortunity BUT, that he did not run straight forward!!!!!!!!! he had run forward, found BECK's unit, understand that he cant see me from that point, becoz of the wall, he followed back by the wall and ONLY AFTER THAT he went to find me! THAT WHY i think that was not just an opportunity! THAT WAS VERY LOOKING LIKE He wanted to see right that cell not others. PROOF ME that was not SO MUCH lookin like HE knew EXACTLY where i was!
So-this-IS-NOT-so-simple!
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

i and lover and Henri agree too 😉

+1. not good for swat.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
i-killed-piteco
remember-in-the-start-if-i-want-them-win-ill-let-him-survive.
ur-just-dissapointed-becouse-all-of-your-units-died
i-was-in-the-comfort-room-when-my-turn-gonna-come-but-still-came-back-last-15-sec-but-i-still-shoot-and-kill-banned-that-turn-i-dont-choose-38bi-coz-i-cant-kill-him-1-turn
hard-to-type-space-bar-jam
what-if-ur-wrong-will-you-say-sorry-for-your-accusation?
remember-merce-we-won-that-game
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

remember-in-the-start-if-i-want-them-win-ill-let-him-survive.
ur-just-dissapointed-becouse-all-of-your-units-died
i-was-in-the-comfort-room-when-my-turn-gonna-come-but-still-came-back-last-15-sec-but-i-still-shoot-and-kill-banned-that-turn-i-dont-choose-38bi-coz-i-cant-kill-him-1-turn
hard-to-type-space-bar-jam
what-if-ur-wrong-will-you-say-sorry-for-your-accusation?
remember-merce-we-won-that-game

next day same thing happend if it was only 1 time we would belive but not now.... for me i made my desision....i will not play with swat in 2 teams only if all swat in 1 team....for not getting tricked
Edited 2 minutes later by .
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
This is why I requested of Berserker that mods also be allowed to see all clan chat as well as normal chat.
No matter what happened here it is best for all mods to see clan chat as well.
Then perhaps things wouldn't be speculated upon.....🙄

And thier would be hard evidence of a supposed spy/fake
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

This is why I requested of Berserker that mods also be allowed to see all clan chat as well as normal chat.

or simpler - block clan chat and priv msg between clan members when u in battle against each other...
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Or even better yet ☺
Let all mods see all clan chat and block private messages when clans are on opposite teams between those clan members !!!!
😁
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
yes, bers can do that, we dont have anything to hide!!😡
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote

1 2 3

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him