GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

VYNNY ACC RACKED!!!!!

1 2

VYNNY ACC RACKED!!!!!
CRIME!!!!!!!
VYNNY ACCOUNT WAS RACKED!!!
THIS IN MY OPINION THIS IS CRIME!!
LETS TAKE A PROVIDENCE
BERSEKER, VINICIUS( THE REALLY NAME OF VYNNY) SAID ME THAT IF THERE ISNT LIKE TO HAVE THIS ACC BACK, HE WANTS THAT THIS ACC BE BANNED FOR EVER.
pls. try to give back the vynny acc, he is very our friend and he is very sad...=(
he said too that with not the vynny acc he wont play gunrox anymore, because he spend 6 months to arrived where he is......and for what?? for nothing!!
pls, someone have a providence before the person that did this start to do fake...
hmmm, and I am saing this because vynny doesnt speak english (and he is my friend too, he lives near me, I know him personaly)
please, we just ask please...
Edited 13 minutes later by .
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
omg - time to call in the press meeting, I will gather in the mods and the chief of SWAT!
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
everyone know that I, Piteco, Sao Paulo, Patolino, Banned, Thiagogogo, are the best friends of Vynny. We are trying to help you recover the account. Please Berserker. If you are in doubt if he really stole the account, change the password and send e-mail to which I returned to the realy Vynny
Edited 13 minutes later by .
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Perna and Pitec, have you all tried the emergency email recovery. If Vynny still knew his email he used when making the account, he can ALWAYS get his account back. Try that. And i am sorry to hear that Vynny, you to are a good friend of mine.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Like I told you earlier, even when both email and password were changed there is an emergency password recovery feature that allows you to recover your account without email and/or password. You only need to know your secret code which was mailed to you on your first e-mail confirmation. So check your inbox for that e-mail.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
I've already walked them through this, there is "no email" anymore.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
OMG...
Hey, someone say on Orkut comunit that he is on S.W.A.T clan and his name is VyNNy, his name real name is Vitor... He posted on the orkut comunity 2 days ago and today he deleted the post, after this Thread start... May he can be the hacker... This don't help nothing, i am just saying what i know...
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
i dont know what vynny thinks......
he doesnt remenber his email!!!!☹
and now, what to do???☹
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
After you confirm your account you get an email saying
[CODE]This code will allow you to restore your account when you
loose your password and e-mail. Keep it safe and do not share
with anyone. We will not ask this code unless your account was
lost or blocked.
[/CODE]
How hard it is to understand that?
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
vynny doesnt speak english!!
this is the motive that he doesnt have this password...☹
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Then there is no way to restore it unfortunately. However I will ban his account once I'll have a chance to talk with it.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to

vynny doesnt speak english!!

How then, is he able to download the game and follow the rules of it? And make an account? And how was he able to verify the account.. List goes on.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
I'm sure his friends helped him get started. There is nothing wrong with that.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
http://www.orkut.com.br/Main#CommMsgs.aspx?cmm=7764258&tid=5320123999230233858&start=1
look this page!!!! we found who has racked the vynny acc!!
his nickname in ORKUT is .[v][!][t][o][®]...
Edited 2 minutes later by .
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to

How then, is he able to download the game and follow the rules of it? And make an account? And how was he able to verify the account.. List goes on.

there are words in english that everybody knows!!!! do you know why??
the most of machines inbrasil are from other countries!! and the buttons and manuals and everything is in english!
so everybody here has a condition to do a simple thing like to create a acc in an email or a game!
now if you give a big text to this person, do you think this person can read???
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to

http://www.orkut.com.br/Main#CommMsgs.aspx?cmm=7764258&tid=5320123999230233858&start=1
look this page!!!! we found who has racked the vynny acc!!
his nickname in ORKUT is .[v][!][t][o][®]...

u have 2 log into this page 2 view , cant u screenshot it and post that...?
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
This page is not important, on this page I am telling what Vitor do, as i say here
but here on this image we can see the "remains" of the post where vitor says that he is VyNNy, but he has deleted the post after piteco say here on forum

vestigio.jpg

Edited 5 minutes later by .
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
ed_runter, cara, nao sei coloca print aki no site, vc pode me ajuda?😁
Edited 19 minutes later by .
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
bb Vynny accont
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
bye vynny
vynny seu pretu, fica esperto rapa.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him