GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Clan Awards

Clan Awards
Mods, please, can you guys explain how to get 22 clan space? I'm with 18 right now on Peace Makers, and I just holded 12x Outposts at same time, I got the "Domination Gold Prize" Trophy, but I didn't get +1 space.
Zhannet, astor or bers, which Prizes have +1 Clan Space as a Reward?
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Holding 12 posts at once does not give you +1 spot, first place in outposts gives +1 clan space and you have already gotten that
It seems like you are missing permanency medal which gives you 3 spots in total
Bronze: 1 month without recruting new members - +1 space in clan, 2000 enkord cash for leader
Silver: 2 months without recruting new members - +1 space in clan, 4000 enkord cash for leader
Gold: 3 months without recruting new members - +1 space in clan, 6000 enkord cash for leader

and it also seems like you are missing 1st place in aggression, unless you have the golden medal not shown☺
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

and it also seems like you are missing 1st place in aggression, unless you have the golden medal not shown☺

he has aggression medal look closely
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

he has aggression medal look closely

ah yes, didn't spot it with my brain on sleep mode 😝
You get 3 extra clan spots from permanency and an extra clan spot from top 1 spending as well.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Thankyou guys very much.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him