GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

GUNROX on STEAM

GUNROX on STEAM
Well the topic of putting GUNROX onto steam has already been going on for a couple of months or more but nothing is updating or happening but it's okay. I hope mods would take a look at this thread and accept this idea as it is easy and convenience and i strongly believe that it would advertise our game and generate publicity as well as gamers.
What is Steam Greenlight?
Steam Greenlight is a system that enlists the community's help in picking some of the new games to be released on Steam. Developers post information, screenshots, and video for their game and seek a critical mass of community support in order to get selected for distribution. Steam Greenlight also helps developers get feedback from potential customers and start creating an active community around their game during the development process.
Some of the FAQs that i saw :
1. Does Steam only accept games from major publishers, or will you take a game from an indie developer?
Your game doesn't have to come from a big name studio, as long as it's fun we'd love to see it.
2. What do I need in order to submit my game?
You'll need a valid and non-limited Steam account (yes, that means you'll need to own a game on Steam). Then you'll need to fill out the submission form, including some information about you and your game. There's also a one-time $100 submission fee per Steam account. The submission will require:
A square branding image (similar to a box cover) to represent your game in lists and search
At least 1 video showing gameplay of your game
At least 4 screenshots or images
A written description of the game along with the tentative system requirements.
3. What is the purpose of the Submission Fee?
In order to keep spam and joke submissions out of the system, there’s a one-time submission fee that will enable your Steam account to submit games to Steam Greenlight. Once you’ve paid the fee, you can submit as many games as you want. All proceeds from the submission fee are donated to Child’s Play, a charity dedicated to improving the lives of children in over 70 hospitals worldwide.
Please give the links a look guys and give suggestions or feedback for them to work
https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/about/?appid=765§ion=faq
http://steamcommunity.com/greenlight/
This thread is not targetted to anyone or whoever but to the whole gunrox community and i hope someone could take the action as we are with no authority to do so. I hope it will bring more players so that we can have a fun game just like the good old days.
P.S. I apologise for my rudeness or sudden involvement if i offended anyone
Edited 12 minutes later by .
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
Reply to
well i guess nobody gives a sh*t about what is written in the forum, so why is this even a forum? if you guys are good with the amount of people now.. okay.. since u guys say so. Have fun playing with these amount of people.
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
Reply to
!!
Imo, a really gread idea that would boost the games population by alot.
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
Reply to
Even though this is a very nice idea. It will never happen.
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
Reply to
talked to moderator fake about it,and generally what is going on with the game,and i am afraid nothing will change...it is a real shame that the owners do not want to spend some more time on this game...
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
Reply to
LoL
if you ask me , the minimum thing they could have done , was to update the game screenshots on www.gunrox.com that are out-dated and belong to Old gunrox , and you expect them to give new screenshots and a video as well ?
Never Ever Gonna Happen.
😁
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
Reply to
Strange arts on gunrox...
sorry about write it here but i want to know how to get a very strange lot of arts... if somebody know something it will help a lot.. you can find the photo of this arts on the install archives of gunrox... DATA-PACKAGE-STUFF ty to all
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
Reply to

if you ask me , the minimum thing they could have done , was to update the game screenshots on www.gunrox.com that are out-dated and belong to Old gunrox , and you expect them to give new screenshots and a video as well ?

+$100 of course
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him