GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Random abuse

1 2

Random abuse
There are certain peolle who abuse the random feature. One of them is ABS-CBN. He is always at the random and trying to play against certain people or against naked guys. Today he quit around 20 times in a row for a game.
That generally means for me:
-I can not play a single game cause whenever i click random, i play with him, and he quit.
-Lost beach have many unfair maps. If he finds one of them it is difficult for me to win and the quitter have more possibilities to win.
Tha generally mean for him:
-Better chances for winning cause he choose the best map for him
-No loosing weapons
-And no bad stats cause he just going to buy the reset quitter from market and he will have no loss
Suggestions. Randoms games is sth people choose to do. So why quit after clicking random? Just do not let people quit random.
P.S. I put a screenshot so the abuser be puninshed.

With honesty
Ares-greece/pelecanos/pelecan

random abuse.jpg

13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
I have a thread about this earlier.
I agree. I think you should loose your weapons when you quit the game early.
Dont reward the players who wait for a better map.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

I have a thread about this earlier.
I agree. I think you should loose your weapons when you quit the game early.
Dont reward the players who wait for a better map.

Yes.. One time i have situatin in random i still get this same player and hi still run... he best run is 25 times... Meybe some one can change this?
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
i disagree. There are players like seyla that staying in random all time naked, and suicide. And after 2,3 games you dont get exp, just wasting your ammo and meds, but they loose nothing. So better choice is to quit and dont play with them. Why the player who did that be punished with loosing his gear
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
mmm

i disagree. There are players like seyla that staying in random all time naked, and suicide. And after 2,3 games you dont get exp, just wasting your ammo and meds, but they loose nothing. So better choice is to quit and dont play with them. Why the player who did that be punished with loosing his gear

voltron you run to red zone and killyourself today vs me ☺. and you was full armed.dont be a noob
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
puhh i always exit game if i have to fight vs a good player or a bad map
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

There are certain peolle who abuse the random feature. One of them is ABS-CBN. He is always at the random and trying to play against certain people or against naked guys. Today he quit around 20 times in a row for a game.
That generally means for me:
-I can not play a single game cause whenever i click random, i play with him, and he quit.
-Lost beach have many unfair maps. If he finds one of them it is difficult for me to win and the quitter have more possibilities to win.
Tha generally mean for him:
-Better chances for winning cause he choose the best map for him
-No loosing weapons
-And no bad stats cause he just going to buy the reset quitter from market and he will have no loss
Suggestions. Randoms games is sth people choose to do. So why quit after clicking random? Just do not let people quit random.
P.S. I put a screenshot so the abuser be puninshed.

With honesty
Ares-greece/pelecanos/pelecan

For better screenshot press Alt key when you do your print screen key.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
i agree to pelecan because its a pity that players like saemi512 quit all time like vs me 10 times....
its not good and ppl should lose all weps if they quit cuz iam not waiting for battle to abort it.
if i come to a game vs better player or higher lvl i dont abort and i play cuz iam casher and maybe i can win that game.
icannot understand if player just want deserter rank to get better map ....
greetings _germanforce_
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Can you please do sth with this abuser. I hate spending like this my time.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
We will make that if you quit random game, you won't be able to press random for an hour.
I banned him as well.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
yes , i quit in random game , but i do this because , i want find , antiqe chest

now i no do this , cos now i know this is law in gunrox
for berserker:
bers plzzz, make tread all law in gunrox , for we understand what wrong we do ☺
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
I didnt knew, that quiting random is punishable with bann lol
Before i reset quit stat i was having 800+ quits☺. Now have only 100, 200.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
over 250 *
i think u should buy reset again :P
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

ABS-CNB dont knew too.☺
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Your action could fall under "Unfair levelling - fighting with characters specially created for that purpose." since you quit the game in order to find some special character to fight against, or looking for some special condition, or your action might fall under "Subversive activity".
But truth is, it's common sense. Random battle is there to find battles faster for those people who can't find a fight easy, and you press "I want to fight" button, not "I want to launch the battle and quit it if it has bad condition". The worst thing is you caused a lot of inconvinience to lot of other players. And if someone is causing so much havoc, it's reasonable to ban him to make life of other people easier.
Furthermore it was only 24 hours ban so consider it as a warning and incentive to play nice and fair, not to search for other abusive possibilities.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

There is a difference if you quit games from time to time and when you quit it all the time many times in a row and still pressing random.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Aff
I hate this thing with that boxe only in random and even in random apears only 1 time per 5 games... i stayed 1 full day in ice at random and had in 15 games only 4 red boxes and 1 yellow
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

over 250 *
i think u should buy reset again :P

wehrmacht you right, wondering how not banned for this till now.
Anyway if you have clear quit stats feature in shop, that somehow legitimate quiting 😉
And my opinion is quiting is one thing, killing yourself constantly in random another.
Quiting - aborting is no abuse
btw i was quiting more when i was noob, now i am pro and no quit ☺
Edited 10 minutes later by .
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
ARE U KDDINDG?

ABS-CNB dont knew too.☺

THAT'S NO TRUE _HENRIQUE_ U NOOB

noob.jpg

13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
1 hour seems little sanction is best 1:30 minutes or so but an hour is fine for those who have abortions in games
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him