GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

One question to berserker

One question to berserker
Hello berserker ! i want to ask you a simple question about gunrox ... why we cant change password anymore or create new emails ? does this problemes will due to shutdown servers forever ? or you will just fix it and we will keep playing in peace ?
Hope you answer my question 😕
4 years ago Quote
4 years ago Quote
Reply to

Hello berserker ! i want to ask you a simple question about gunrox ... why we cant change password anymore or create new emails ? does this problemes will due to shutdown servers forever ? or you will just fix it and we will keep playing in peace ?

shutdown the server😉
4 years ago Quote
4 years ago Quote
Reply to

There is a bug within "create a New account" you can fix it (filling up some info before! , that is what my brother told me
4 years ago Quote
4 years ago Quote
Reply to
Should be fixed now, let me know if the problem persists
4 years ago Quote
4 years ago Quote
Reply to

It's fixed, thanks for support, but can you check out this post? I AM SUPER MAD
We still have that problem =)
4 years ago Quote
4 years ago Quote
Reply to

How About Our Main Question About Gunrox? Will You Shutdown This Game? Or Did You Already Abandoned This Game? And Let Every Player Quit From This Game? ☹
4 years ago Quote
4 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him