GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Update 14-May-2010 - New World Map

1 2

New world map added. You can click on it and hold to drag. New redesigned map has more space for upcoming features like outposts. Hope you like it.
Other changes:
- tournament bug fixes
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
Atualização 14 - Maio - Novo Mapa do Mundo
Novo mapa do mundo foi adicionado. Você pode clicar e segurar para arrastar para ver outras localidades. Com o novo design dos mapas agora há mais espaço para futuras adições como postos avançados. Esperamos que tenham gostado.
outras correções:
- corrigido os bugs no torneio
Edited 3 days later by .
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
😲
Nice berserker, well done!
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
😎

New world map added. You can click on it and hold to drag. New redesigned map has more space for upcoming features like outposts. Hope you like it.
Other changes:
- tournament bug fixes

why i cant play gunrox game at this time?????
Edited 2 minutes later by *DELETED*.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
Rider more explication ?? if you want to get help.
anyway, i like the new update, but i think its better for people who play full screen ☺. because im playing windowed and the map is kinda too big... anyway..

and also, why dont we see the clan logo who control the location? ☺
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

and also, why dont we see the clan logo who control the location? ☺

You can see it in hint, and since this control thing is kinda obsolete and will be removed in favor of outposts we do not want to emphasize on that.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
lol u can see
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
Aktualizacja 14-May-2010 - Nowa mapa świata
Dodaliśmy nową mapę świata. Możesz ją złapać i przeciągać. Nowy wygląd mapy ma więcej miejsca na nadchodzące dodatki take jak posterunki. Mamy nadzieję że wam się spodoba☺
Inne zmiany:
- poprawiono błędy turniejowe
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
HAHA!
i knew it, first the MMO games, now the WORLD!!
behold, foolish noobs, here we come!
MWHAUHWHHAHAHAHAHA!!😁
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
humm ))
This new face is cool but maybe will be better if u take dimensions that last map, this new world map is so BIG. apareance NICE but these dimensions are greatly exaggerated .and to change places is boring sometimes ... Is only my sugestion...
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
Update 14-May-2010 - Neue Weltkarte
Eine neue Weltkarte haben wir hinzugefügt. Klick auf Sie und halte die Maustaste um zu navigieren. Die neu überarbeitete Karte hat mehr Platz für kommende Features wie z.B. Vorposten für Clankämpfe. Wir hoffen du magst es.
Weitere Änderungen:
- Fehlerbehebung bei Turnieren
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

This new face is cool but maybe will be better if u take dimensions that last map, this new world map is so BIG. apareance NICE but these dimensions are greatly exaggerated .and to change places is boring sometimes ... Is only my sugestion...

I agree, or just put naked worlds for thoes who just want to shoot jejej. so the map isn´t that big =D
Nice update
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

Thats right but also wrong. Because i follow the russian thread about ideas of clanwars and domination of area. So i know we maybe see 2-3 or more outpost per area which a clan must own. With all these things the old map is to small.
Maybe we think about additional navigations (for example like start-screen if your mouse is at right border the map scroll right side, mouse upper border the map scroll upside and so on) or at bottom of map you have hotpoints and if you click on it the choosen area is at center of map.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
I like the new update.
I like this update.😁
I can see my units armed when I moved to a different location.
Cool!😎
Signiture: clark217
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

Maybe we think about additional navigations (for example like start-screen if your mouse is at right border the map scroll right side, mouse upper border the map scroll upside and so on) or at bottom of map you have hotpoints and if you click on it the choosen area is at center of map.

Why do that if you can click and drag?
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
Different reasons:
- Hold-Mouse and drag is a fiddly and user-unaffable navigation i think
There are some very old games where you want to navigate at map in this way, most new games have better (more intuitive) navigations like this game at match-modus too. Its more plausible.
- maybe new player in future/player who dont read this news dont know this kind of navigation, so they dont find other areas
Happens to me at another game like this. After weeks of playing i find out there are other areas outside my screen i could play on it. I just dont know this. Was just a lucky fortuity.

- if you want to change the area you must double click, mosttime i must do it several times because the game believe i want to drag the map.
Alltogether its ok too, but i think there could be better ways.
By the way, the style of map is very nice, i just dont like the navigation.
Edited 12 minutes later by .
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
Auto-scroll on edges is far from being superior to current scheme as it will produce unnecessary scrollings when you move muse on the screen and for those new players who doesn't know about ability to scrool starting locations are placed close enough so scrolling is not required.
Overall I dont see a problem with the new map, people complain only because they are not used to it, that's all.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
outposts ?
so what are these outputs ?
and i am waiting anxiously to the new clan system , can you tell us +- when
it will be released ?
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

can you tell us +- when it will be released ?

When it's done.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
maybe u can create an oil rig lol :P
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him