GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Update 24-Nov-2009 - Clone Accounts tracking

1 2 3 4

ATTENTION: From now on we are starting to take active measures against alternate accounts used as storage. Be aware that those accounts will be banned forever and you may loose your hard earned items. To remind you - according to game rules, you can have multiple accounts, but ANY interaction between those accounts are prohibited, even using proxy players.
Helping other player to transfer items between his accounts will result in ban as well. Instead of making storage accounts you better purchse storage increase feature in cash shop. To make it easier for people who doesnt have much cash that feature price is permanently decreased in half. We also announce timeout time until next week so you will have a chance to recover your items from clones. Starting from next week storage accounts will be banned.
Changes in this update:
- Item swap tracking improved
- Price of storage increase reduced from 3900 to 1950
- New location finished, it will be added on Christmas.
- In perk selection screen scroolbar position is remembered (useful when you reset unit).
- Items that was given to you on naked start are marked.
- Fixed: somtimes ban reason was shown incorrectly in popup window.
- Added optical sight on M202
- Big Rocket now named as "Big Rocket", not just "Rocket"
- Censor filter tweaked
- Other minor tweaks
14 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Rule States: Instead of making storage accounts you better purchse storage increase feature in cash shop.
Then its not illegal to transfer stuff u intend to use with yr low level, or barter with. As long as your low level account is used for gaming and not simply for storage. I agree usin storage accounts is bullcrap and should be illegal. But passin stuff to a low level u earn or buy with cash, that u intend to use or barter with should not be illegal. Why should we have to cash two seperate accounts instead of simply cashing one, and buying items from the shop and passin them to our low levels to use or barter with. As long as we play those low levels it is not a storage account. Its a account we play with when naked and out of cash with our high levels, or simply can't find games and want to play our low levels.

I agree with you fully on this - but as Berserker stated, it is technically against the rules. That said, I think he and his staff will be primarily targeting storage accounts, and not the periodic transfer of gear from a high level account that is played often to a low level account that is also played often. I think it will be much like how Jaywalking is technically illegal, but police are busy enforcing more important laws and dont bother with it.
It's probably just best to hold off on transfers for a bit and see how this plays out before making a big fuss. I think you'll probably be fine with a few transfers to low level accounts as long as its not done to avoid paying for higher storage.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

.To make it easier for people who doesnt have much cash that feature price is permanently decreased in half.

hmm..update about storage..bers..i believe u said to make easier for people that doesnt have much cash ..u descreased the amount of storage but what about the players that doesnt even possess cash..i mean i got some friends that doesnt use cash ..so what about them if they get some extra weapons ..then??? 😕😕
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

Dont think that we are that stupid.

Berserker, i don't think, but lots of people do. (well, this really don't matter)
Edited 3 minutes later by .
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

hmm..update about storage..bers..i believe u said to make easier for people that doesnt have much cash ..u descreased the amount of storage but what about the players that doesnt even possess cash..i mean i got some friends that doesnt use cash ..so what about them if they get some extra weapons ..then??? 😕😕

First of all you can play with default storage size... it just wont be as comfortable. Second of all you dont have to pay real money to get Enkord Cash - you can bring just one active player via referrer program, and once he will reach level 10 you will receive 5000 Enkord Cash - thats roughly +25 cells to storage, or 1,5 times increase. Also there are free offers that can bring you cash. Noticed how many people are having paid outfit lately? All of them use free offers.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

Bers really don't care about them: they don't pay, they don't deserve...

I care about all players, but in your opinion caring = giving them equal possibilities, which is flat out wrong. Paying players will have advantages, otherwise there is no point to pay.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
1950 enkord..
Can you decrease the price even more?
its about 10k enkord just for 50 space, i still think too much and its a lot of money for some people..
I don't have Special offers for free cash and we can not make poeple come and play gunrox either, which is free advertising for you which saves you money in the long run..
you could make more, money i think if storage price was cheaper still and maybe people wouldn't even use extra accounts for storage, if storage price was more affordable and low cost.
10k enkord for 50 space pffff! afffff!
more people would buy, more than 50 space, if price was cheaper than 1950 enkord.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
IMO care = care, no other mean.
U really don't care about them, all the things that u do to give them a chance have a secondary purpose, like the ref program, u just do it to have more players, and it don't work, cause lots of players create fake accounts and do fake games to lv up them and get the cash.
The free offers sucks, all i got from it is 1.200 ecash, i can't buy more space with it.
U don't think 2 times before ban forever or silence a non-casher player, thing that i don't see happening to cashers. Like 1 time that Nosnos say some bad things to me, in normal conditions u silence them 100.000, like u did to -meyer- for a simple flood, and u give only 1000 minutes to nosnos (sorry about that nosnos, i stop posting bad words now, this wasn't making me happy)
And about the ''anti farming'' update, that eliminates the 40mm and medikits farm (i kno that some players was doing it). This sucks too, cause u could just try to don't use them on a naked game, and keep them to use in future, without fake. The problem about farming on naked games is the quits after 1 minute, why u just don't eliminate the quit opition? no more deserters, no more angry team mates, no more rank faming, no more ''naked'' itens farm. And u could go back with the update that make these things disapear.
Edited 2 minutes later by .
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

IMO care = care, no other mean.
U really don't care about them, all the things that u do to give them a chance have a secondary purpose, like the ref program, u just do it to have more players, and it don't work, cause lots of players create fake accounts and do fake games to lv up them and get the cash.
The free offers sucks, all i got from it is 1.200 ecash, i can't buy more space with it.
U don't think 2 times before ban forever or silence a non-casher player, thing that i don't see happening to cashers. Like 1 time that Nosnos say some bad things to me, in normal conditions u silence them 100.000, like u did to -meyer- for a simple flood, and u give only 1000 minutes to nosnos (sorry about that nosnos, i stop posting bad words now, this wasn't making me happy)

I suggest you seriously thinking before posting such accusations. I dont want to edit or remove your posts, but I wont listen to this kind of bullshit either. We treat all abusers equally, regardless the fact whether they spend cash or not. Fresh example: today I permanently banned hunter-aliens2 player which spent a lot of money to this game, but he farmed third time and got banned forever. VanHellsing can confirm that.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
I honestly hated this new update.
I have no money to buy space in my store, with it had been difficult to play without two accounts ... ☹
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Well i don't get how interactions between a player's accounts end up being farming problems after this new Storage slot price, I think 1950 Enkord is great price for storage slots and people who have storing problems, they would find it a great deal, but a player should have the right to use what they has gained in battle regard less of where it is being used(People can get to try out everything they like and don't have to purchase the expensive stat resets Because they can't buy them for different reasons).
I think the term 'negative interactions' should be used for the rule.Negative interactions, like interactions being used to farm items or enkord cash or faking or art collection.
Also I think there should be a limit on accounts a person can hold, this would be greatly effective against almost all the problems. like putting a limit on user's machine based on registry to make accounts (you know like the EA introduced such things in their games) or any other way you guys find through email(like neopets) etc.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
☺ Very Gud...
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

you can bring just one active player via referrer program, and once he will reach level 10 you will receive 5000 Enkord Cash

Bers..lets take this update as a friendly discussion..
u said u can reffer just 1 player and get 5k when he gets lvl 10...
how can a beginner get lvl 10 in 1 week..
and with updates like this he will hardly play till lvl 4-6 and quit it..
and u talking about super rewards...
well..its not that easy to use..some of my friends tried (including me) and the result wasnt so good ☹☹
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
bad idea ed

why u just don't eliminate the quit opition? no more deserters, no more angry team mates, no more rank faming, no more ''naked'' itens farm. And u could go back with the update that make these things disapear.

if bers eliminate the quit option..then who will buy the "CLEAR QUIT STATISTICS FEATUER" that cost "10 K" to buy...😁😁
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
I must comment here
This game can not be played without E-cash. we all know it
once you get to a certain lvl each loss costs almost 1$ which means that
if you play and lose 30 times a month its about 30$ , that does not include
reset skills (which is something that I think really makes the game better)
and gambling (which is sick...spending 10-15$ per item). and of course
outfits that maybe 1 time ... but still its about 5$ more and this all ADDS UP!!!
now Berserker I know that people attack with this all the time but I really want
your answer.
I have spent over 350$ in about 4-5 months total of playing (of course with some gambling mistakes and a lot of reskills).
do you think that any computer game product (include online games) is worth
so much money ? well I dont!. but what can I do ? I really like this game
you can tell me that I can spend much less and play ... how much less ? if
my build costs 1$ its about 50$ a month (according to my calculations).
its 600$ a year!!!
you always claim that we should look at this money as an investment to keep
the developers (which do a really good work , no arguments there) getting
payed. well I dont care to give a few $ so they can buy food for their family.
but not 50$ a month.
you forget something important that we are all customers , and we buy a
product! we need to feel that the price is good for the product given to us.
the product is great... but not affordable.
Do we have to go broke just to enjoy the full features of this game ?
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

how can a beginner get lvl 10 in 1 week..

Level 10 can be easily reached without cash. Actually there is absolutely no point in using cash until level 10.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

Do we have to go broke just to enjoy the full features of this game ?

Very subjective. There are a lot of players on higher level than you that spend way less. Sure, this game requires money on high levels, but it requires way less money than you described. But if you selected cash-intense builds like grenades, medic or rocket launchers, then no wonder.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
???

Level 10 can be easily reached without cash. Actually there is absolutely no point in using cash until level 10.

no no berserker...m not talking about the cash..m talking about how can a biggener lvls to 10 in 1 week ..
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

no no berserker...m not talking about the cash..m talking about how can a biggener lvls to 10 in 1 week ..

I dont see your point. 5k enkord cash per player is very generous reward, despite anything you are trying to say.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
This update has it's pros and cons
Edited 5 hours, 13 minutes later by *DELETED*.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
I answer
sometimes I'm out of ammo for a gun .... then demand another account and step for me ... I can be banned for passing ammunition?
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote

1 2 3 4

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him