GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Update 21-Jan-2011 - Clan awards and clan perks added [beta]

1 2

Beta version of clan awards and clan perks added today. There might be bugs, however it is now time to fight for awards to earn Clan Perks and other bonuses. Top 10 places of each list: activity, aggression, Hall of Fame will bring you prizes by the end of the weak. Winning tournaments and capturing Outposts will bring medals for your clan too. Oh and clan that spends a lot of Enkord Cash will also be awarded by the end of each week.
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Atualização 21 - Jan - 2011 - Perks e Prêmios do Clan adicionados (beta)
A versão beta dos prêmios e perks do clan foi adicionada hoje. Podem aparecer alguns bugs, mas agora é a hora de lutar pelos prêmios para ganhas os perks do clan entre outros bônus. O Top 10 de cada lista: atividade, agressão, Hall da Fama darão prêmios no final da semana. Vencendo torneios e conquistando postos também trarão medalhas ao seu clan. E o clan que investir mais cash também será premiado no final da semana.
Edited 12 hours, 52 minutes later by .
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
nice =)
but win recompense for medal?
why recompense? perks?
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
perks like?
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Aktualizacja 21-01-2011 - Nagrody i perki klanowe dodane
Dodano wersje beta nagród i perków klanowych. Mogą występować błędy, jednak nadszedł czas aby walczyć i zdobywać nagrody i inne bonusy. Najlepsza 10 z każdego rankingu: Aktywnych, Najagresywniejszych, Hali Sław dadzą Ci nagrody pod koniec tygodnia. Wygrywanie turniejów i zdobywanie posterunków także przysporzą Ci medali. Ach również klan, który wyda najwięcej EC będzie nagrodzony.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Look at enkord clan perks.
I think are those.
Lets see in end of week how they work, how we can use it also.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
WOW
Very Nice men
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Update 21-Jan-2011 - Clan Auszeichnungen und Vergünstigungen verfügbar [Betastatus]
Die Beta-Version für Clan Auszeichnungen und Vergünstigungen ist seit heute online. Es könnten Fehler enthalten sein, aber es ist an der Zeit um Auszeichnungen zu kämpfen und Clan Perks und andere Boni zu verdienen.
Top10 Plätze jeder Liste: Aktivität, Aggression, Hall of Fame bringt am Ende der Woche Preise. Turnieresiege und errungene Außenposten werden mit Medaillen für den eigenen Clan belohnt. Oh auch Clans die viel Enkord Cash ausgeben werden am Ende jeder Woche ausgezeichnet.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Help me with enkor
plz fast! i have problems with send SMS.yesterday i send 4xsms and you are dont send me enkor.why??now i cant send more sms,when i dont know why ??
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
i didn't see the perks or the awards yet but i think that it is a good update but we need updates for non clan members too berserker
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
GooD JoB..!!
I like perks bers so good 😲
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
yea thats a good idea you must make updates for nonclan players bersker
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
SMS Enkor
hej people..i listen more problems with enkor sms.whats the problem??
tell me berseker...you tell write in post forum....i write and you ignore me ...
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
About SMS you should ask SMS aggregator, not me, and stop posting offtopic, or i will ban you on forum.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
in in the clan outpost medal it says: Clan held 5 outpost at Same Time.
5 to Iron medal and 10 to brnze
maybe BUG? coz I think it means 3 and 5, is impossible held 10 outposts.
and WOG have 3 outposts, and we have IRON MEDAL
Flame 5 outpost and have Bronze
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

in in the clan outpost medal it says: Clan held 5 outpost at Same Time.
5 to Iron medal and 10 to brnze
maybe BUG? coz I think it means 3 and 5, is impossible held 10 outposts.
and WOG have 3 outposts, and we have IRON MEDAL
Flame 5 outpost and have Bronze

Yes, it is a bug in description, will fixed in next update.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
cool
😁
awesome🙄

cool.JPG

13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
btw,
why i got only 1 prize?
my clan have many stripes
which stripes give prizes?
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
oh oh oh oh...awsome update 😝
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Some prizes are for clan leader or most active clan member only, not for all clan members.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him