GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Update 10-Apr-2012 - Major update of Clan Perks and more!

1 2 3

GUNROX will be 4 years within a month but we still working on it from time to time to make it better and more balanced.
To celebrate Easter from now on all new accounts will receive 1000 Enkord Cash on start instead of 600.
This new update not only improves our successful clan system presented year ago, but also adds other highly wanted balance changes. Here is the full detail:
Clan system changes:
- Added 3 new clan top lists - Outpost Top List, Tourmanet Top List, Spending Top List.
- Last week and current week agression and activity lists combined. Now you can see top 10 of last week clans who got their medals and then current week list of competing clans.
- Outpost medals and stripes now have different requirements. Instead of performing number of battles you need to hit the Top 10 of outpost clan ranking.
- Clan perks now have active and maximum level instead of just level. To learn more about it, read the previous news post and it's comments about new clan perks.
- Enkord Clan now have reduced perks down to 3 (for those who complained).
- Within few days after this update all clans will have active level of almost all clan perks increased to 3 to give you a feeling and try out clan perks for a few weeks.
- New clans will have all perks with active level set to 3 (but maximum level is 0, so you need to earn medals anyway).
- Retaliation perk fixed - now after shooting with this perk, target enemy will have at least 15% of HP. Also this perk works same way as critical hit for splash weapons - only one unit is affected.
Non-clan changes:
- Players of level 1-3 can't trade at all. This is made to prevent item farming with starting cash.
- When player reaches level 4 he/she is automatically kicked from Beginners Quarter into Clover (To prevent noobs like LINCON staying on Beginners Quarter too much and alienating people).
- Big Gun Number One weight is reduced from 50 to 30, but Big Rocket weight is increased from 50 to 70. This is made because people use Big Gun the way it wasn't meant to be using - by carrying extra rockets with other characters. Now you will have to sacrifice some medikits/armor for that.
- Shelter now uses only AP (MP is not used now)
- Minor tweaks in fixes.
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

becouse you never did something for a clan

This game isn't always about clans -_-
and i can't afford to be a casher to be in a clan
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
I dont understand how shelter works now ? can you explain ? maybe give examples for the difference between now and before ?
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

I dont understand how shelter works now ? can you explain ? maybe give examples for the difference between now and before ?

Only REAL AP works now, MOVIMENT AP doesn't count...
More than half of shellters in gunrox are made with meele, which may be considered ruined since now, or at least hihg disqualified....
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
BAD UPDATE!!!
INSTEAD OF ALL HAVEING A FAIR BATTLE, ALL HAVE A PERK BATTLE ☹
THIS GAME GANNA GET LAME IF THIS KEEPS UP
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

If you have a melle shelter you have 11AP and 3MP.
you stay without moving: Shelter counts in past x 14 : now x11
you stay after 1 step: Shelter counts in past x 13 : now x11
you stay after 2 steps: Shelter counts in past x 12 : now x11
you stay after 3 steps: Shelter counts in past x 11 : now x11
you stay after 4 steps: Shelter counts in past x 10 : now x10
you stay after 5 steps: Shelter counts in past x 9 : now x9
This means: Movementpoint have no influence in maximum power of shelter. Now you can use all Movementpoints. In past you could save them for higher shelterresistence.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
😝 If you do not like playing against players with perks clans QUIT your clan.
You might be better, or others will be lower.
Indeed, some players, it was based on their build perks of their clan and if they can not use them they become weaker
example: 34,000 x chee
in a clan sometimes has to kill me with a Schelter 10 AD using rétatliation perk, I quit my clan and he has not won 😁
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

u ever heard 'if it aint broke dont fix it'?, with every update u meddle with this game more and u mess it up. There is no such thing as a perfect system so stop trying to create one..... gunroxx was way better when clans just had default perks per level (2years back)..... evidence? look at the reducing number of active players at every point!! as a high level i must wait till about 4pm my time before i can get a quality mega, this was not so before!!! after each update you lose more active players and im sure after this you will lose more.......... never forget there is no such thing as a perfect system

you rigth!!.
berserker sendme email when you made a better guronx,i will back ☺.
maybe you stop made some day bad patchs and made new maps,more lvl,more weapons,more skills? i think better for all.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

If you have a melle shelter you have 11AP and 3MP.
you stay without moving: Shelter counts in past x 14 : now x11
you stay after 1 step: Shelter counts in past x 13 : now x11
you stay after 2 steps: Shelter counts in past x 12 : now x11
you stay after 3 steps: Shelter counts in past x 11 : now x11
you stay after 4 steps: Shelter counts in past x 10 : now x10
you stay after 5 steps: Shelter counts in past x 9 : now x9
This means: Movementpoint have no influence in maximum power of shelter. Now you can use all Movementpoints. In past you could save them for higher shelterresistence.

looool this is the most useless update I have ever seen, who use more then 11 shelter anyway !?!?!? for what ???
berserker , you dont need to weaken shelter , you need to improve hp perks, because no matter how we look at it , shelters are stronger and cost much less.
292 hp lvl 50 shelter is stronger then 412 hp lvl 50 unit. and it cost 10 perks less !!
shelter gives protection from all kinds of dmg. it acts like a silent splash resist, crit resist and dmg resist , this is why its so much better then hp.
Edited 3 minutes later by .
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

looool this is the most useless update I have ever seen, who use more then 11 shelter anyway !?!?!? for what ???

when you stun a shelter unit, the stun consume first the AP and then the MP.
Now stun are more efetive to shelter
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

when you stun a shelter unit, the stun consume first the AP and then the MP.
Now stun are more efetive to shelter

rly? in some update it was fixed. MP should be taken first. double check it or report a bug ☺
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

rly? in some update it was fixed. MP should be taken first. double check it or report a bug ☺

Ops, sorry. Im noy up to date about gunrox
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Gunrox
Gunrox: gunrox was the game where you must survivor longer than you enemies
.Every win bring you experience and you will be new level than you can upgrades your skills and use new wepons. You must try play this game.
GUNROX is the best
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
To celebrate Easter from now on all new accounts will receive 1000 Enkord Cash on start instead of 600.
berserker we only had 400Enkord cash not 600...
but now we have 1000Enkord cash ☺ 😁 ty
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
NICE NOW I HAVE ALL PERKS!! 😁
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
I like the updates ☺
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

NICE NOW I HAVE ALL PERKS!! 😁

now u no have more 1/2 ^_^ ( me too =/ )
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

now u no have more 1/2 ^_^ ( me too =/ )

now is best play without clan -_-
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
Umm.
how come the enkord clean gets 3ap and 3 movement point? Not so fair maybe 2 moment points and action point!
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
nice
i guess ill come back playing again ☺
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
😁 realy good uptade

But if I now know it is here Keeplive game's best player?
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote

1 2 3

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him