GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

New gunrox

New gunrox
As a long time member, moderator, and player of gunrox. If berserker can answer some questions (or if Astor is still around)?
How much progress would you say the game has to completion?
Can you confirm it will be playable from mobile devices as well as computer PC?
Was there any change in staff, or is the old team from original gunrox still there?
What’s the estimated time for release, where and when will it be announced and will there be a Beta like totem tribe?
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
There will be Progressive Web App version of the game playable from any device with a modern browser (including mobile) even without installation. Just open the link and play.
Astor and I are working on the new game.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Your not a moderator anymore just a longtime regular player

As a long time member, moderator, and player of gunrox. If berserker can answer some questions (or if Astor is still around)?
How much progress would you say the game has to completion?
Can you confirm it will be playable from mobile devices as well as computer PC?
Was there any change in staff, or is the old team from original gunrox still there?
What’s the estimated time for release, where and when will it be announced and will there be a Beta like totem tribe?

You play God like the rest of them. You didn't come online at all when you got mod. You thought you was going to be a moderator forever. You might be inactive in Gunrox 2 as well when the player count starts decreasing. The best moderators were vanhelsing, zhannet (BEST), Astor, Luke 1976 aka the british guy, Berna(The good brazilian), and George aka Gsanych. The rest of them were hot garbage juice. Fake(Corrupt), Damager(Inactive), and the list goes on.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

You play God like the rest of them. You didn't come online at all when you got mod. You thought you was going to be a moderator forever. You might be inactive in Gunrox 2 as well when the player count starts decreasing. The best moderators were vanhelsing, zhannet (BEST), Astor, Luke 1976 aka the british guy, Berna(The good brazilian), and George aka Gsanych. The rest of them were hot garbage juice. Fake(Corrupt), Damager(Inactive), and the list goes on.

You seem to really beg for attention by constantly just insulting or complaining about every moderator and/or news about GUNROX 2, cute.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Why you all over my dick?

You seem to really beg for attention by constantly just insulting or complaining about every moderator and/or news about GUNROX 2, cute.

Everyone has a right to their opinion you called me a monkey did I cry? Go play with your cat.

I don't even talk to you or message you. Go play with your cat you wierdo. Oil is in the Bahamas soon we will be richer than most european countries. Our currency will rise soon. Under black leadership. We are going to be the tropical island dubai LOL. You peasant. Euro will drop soon it is a very unstable currency. My currency hasn't dropped ever! We are America favorite monkeys. http://www.tribune242.com/news/2020/apr/20/us-call-halt-bahamian-oil/
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Attention?

Wtf you talking about on a game with less than 200 active players? I been posting on Forum since 2013 and 2014. I just love to give my opinion. Complaining about news about Gunrox 2 or am I giving Ideas and pointing out what made Gunrox toxic to play at times. And pointing out what's wrong with Gunrox Classic. You really need to stop riding my dick and get a girlfriend put that cat up for adoption.
You act like I post on Forum everyday. That is attention seeking. You probably have a problem because monkeys live better than you and your whole family and live in paradise.
You just mad because Ukraine and russia got the most beautiful girls. The other european girls age like bananas. You probably can't even get a girlfriend.
I'm going to be more successful than you, definitely smarter than you, gonna have a more beautiful wife than yours, and have gorgeous mixed kids.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
so many words from such a small person, you are like a younger version of derrick, just full of more bs)
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

There will be Progressive Web App version of the game playable from any device with a modern browser (including mobile) even without installation. Just open the link and play.

Doesn't that present some obstacles though? If it's going to be a game like that then Steam is out of the question i guess, unless you plan on having the game be downloadable as an application too?
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Derrick is african american I'm Afro Bahamian big difference

so many words from such a small person, you are like a younger version of derrick, just full of more bs)

Small person? It only takes a tap on a trigger to kill a man. Less BS I'm serious with my threats I have a lot of balls. I troll but never with my threats. I have no love for other men. Only women and kids. If a man crosses me he better be willing to shoot me in my forehead because if I'm angry I won't stop until I'm satisfied I have no fear in my heart.
Come in my country and message on forum when you come. Place a picture and the hotel you are staying at. I would slice off your arms, legs, cut off your penis stick in your mouth then behead you. Then I will put you in a garbage bag, get on a boat, and take your body remains to tiger beach in Grand Bahama in The Bahamas. You aren't american much wouldn't come out of it.
If we do this to our own people imagine a foriegner who thinks everyone across the internet is a joke.
https://thenassauguardian.com/2019/07/01/14-shot-at-birthday-party/
http://www.tribune242.com/news/2017/jun/15/nation-has-11th-highest-homicide-rate-world/

THE Bahamas has the 11th highest homicide rate in the world, triple the rate considered by the World Health Organization as an epidemic, Health Minister Dr Duane Sands revealed in the House of Assembly yesterday.
Dr Sands said between 2012 and 2016, the Accident and Emergency (A & E) Department at the Princess Margaret Hospital (PMH) managed 8,000 assault cases, 1,229 stabbing cases, and 1,078 gunshot wounds.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
You was taunting me about my TT2 post now look at you

Doesn't that present some obstacles though? If it's going to be a game like that then Steam is out of the question i guess, unless you plan on having the game be downloadable as an application too?

All over forum on the top of Berserkers dick. Defending it being pay to play and giving him ideas for Gunrox and Gunrox 2. Your funny.
Everything I said in that post was true. I did have problems learning in the beginning of my life because I had to fight and get sent home all the time being in the public schools in the Bahamas you have to be a warrior. Guys will test you if you show weakness you get bullied. I won every fight I was in besides ones with my older brother 3 times my size.
Gunrox did alot for me. Improved the way I think and made me stay inside alot. My best friend Keshawn Carlous Fortune was riddled with bullets in the beginning of Janaury. I was inside playing Gunrox. We're always together. Gunrox is a thinking game I love Gunrox and Chess because I love quickthinking. I love to out think someone. To use this high IQ brain of mine. Graduated in the top class and passed all the national exams. I got respected in the coporate world and the streets. I embrace both.
He is all over my page https://www.facebook.com/GeorgeSaunders242/. I didn't have no pictures on my instagram and also my facebook because I'm off of social media focusing on life and travelling. Cause niggas don't make it to see 25 where I am from.
Edited 6 minutes later by .
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

Small person? It only takes a tap on a trigger to kill a man. Less BS I'm serious with my threats I have a lot of balls. I troll but never with my threats. I have no love for other men. Only women and kids. If a man crosses me he better be willing to shoot me in my forehead because if I'm angry I won't stop until I'm satisfied I have no fear in my heart.
Come in my country and message on forum when you come. Place a picture and the hotel you are staying at. I would slice off your arms, legs, cut off your penis stick in your mouth then behead you. Then I will put you in a garbage bag, get on a boat, and take your body remains to tiger beach in Grand Bahama in The Bahamas. You aren't american much wouldn't come out of it.
If we do this to our own people imagine a foriegner who thinks everyone across the internet is a joke.
https://thenassauguardian.com/2019/07/01/14-shot-at-birthday-party/
http://www.tribune242.com/news/2017/jun/15/nation-has-11th-highest-homicide-rate-world/

THE Bahamas has the 11th highest homicide rate in the world, triple the rate considered by the World Health Organization as an epidemic, Health Minister Dr Duane Sands revealed in the House of Assembly yesterday.
Dr Sands said between 2012 and 2016, the Accident and Emergency (A & E) Department at the Princess Margaret Hospital (PMH) managed 8,000 assault cases, 1,229 stabbing cases, and 1,078 gunshot wounds.

i don't plan on visiting a country just to meet some retard that acts tough on the internet and won't even show up in real life, your sister is more tougher than you and that is fucking sad enough
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

All over forum on the top of Berserkers dick. Defending it being pay to play and giving him ideas for Gunrox and Gunrox 2. Your funny.
Everything I said in that post was true. I did have problems learning in the beginning of my life because I had to fight and get sent home all the time being in the public schools in the Bahamas you have to be a warrior. Guys will test you if you show weakness you get bullied. I won every fight I was in besides ones with my older brother 3 times my size.
Gunrox did alot for me. Improved the way I think and made me stay inside alot. My best friend Keshawn Carlous Fortune was riddled with bullets in the beginning of Janaury. I was inside playing Gunrox. We're always together. Gunrox is a thinking game I love Gunrox and Chess because I love quickthinking. I love to out think someone. To use this high IQ brain of mine. Graduated in the top class and passed all the national exams. I got respected in the coporate world and the streets. I embrace both.
He is all over my page https://www.facebook.com/GeorgeSaunders242/. I didn't have no pictures on my instagram and also my facebook because I'm off of social media focusing on life and travelling. Cause niggas don't make it to see 25 where I am from.

and you still cannot type in proper English, just go back into your mother's womb.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
be specific

I appreciate your enormous effort to make a better game, however we deserve more specifications,
will it be a patch? will we all start lvl 1? Will it be a new app? When will the release date be? and please respond to my idea of ​​reducing costs by 9.95 = 40k to make the game more fluid and interesting. Also remember, we are all under quarantine due to this, our income has been reduced.
Thanks for your attention 😉
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

I appreciate your enormous effort to make a better game, however we deserve more specifications,
will it be a patch? will we all start lvl 1? Will it be a new app? When will the release date be? and please respond to my idea of ​​reducing costs by 9.95 = 40k to make the game more fluid and interesting. Also remember, we are all under quarantine due to this, our income has been reduced.
Thanks for your attention 😉

GUNROX 2 will be a separate game, GUNROX will be renamed to GUNROX Classic, both games will have servers up, so you can play on each game if you want.
the cost of buying EC won't change most likely(if they keep the same packages as now), but they promised that the game will have it like TT2, means you can enjoy the game without paying anything, but it will be awesome if you pay - at the end, we just have to be patient and wait for more news
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

Awesome! Looking forward to it. Glad you and Astor are developing it. ☺
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him